Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords (29224 Views)

Buhari Estate Is Our Property, Occupied By Police Officers, Not Armed Men - NPF / NASS Landlords: Lawmakers Who Have Spent 20 Years In Senate, House Of Reps / Enugu Airport Demolition: Ugwuanyi Never Threatened To Harm Emejulu - Paul Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by SaintLucia: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Buhari renovated the airport in River state. The people there hailed and appreciated him.

Buhari is renovating the Aminu Kano airport in Kano. The people over there are praising and praying for him.

Buhari about to commission the the Enugu airport by 30th of August after renovation. But the people over there went to demolished the fence surrounding the airport. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by o9o9: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
zangaozanga:
why call on the federal goverment,what happen to the state goverment abi enugu na no man land?

The silly man must have backers in the state government obviously.

That's why he has the audacity to demolish people's buildings

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by EMMY76: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
This clearly shows that the so called architect is just a common criminal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by JB4life: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hmmmmm.

All these are negative effects of land racketeering in Enugu.

One land being claimed by several people and FG at the same time.

Animal farm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by FLYFIRE(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
allthingsgood:
So buhari FG is good afterall grin
Because they don't want to take the law into their own hands. Before they do that, let them report to the USELESS authorities first. So NO, buhari's FG IS NOT GOOD AFTERALL
Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
conductor266:
That is why I saw someone saying that demolishing Emejulu's house was bad I just dey laugh.

The guy needs to be arrested and jailed (again) where he will no longer see daylight forever.

Other people that needs to be arrested:

1. Ikpamba Nelson Chibuzo (Biggie) his chief thug.

2. Raymond Agbo the owner of the bulldozers and co-owner of the lawsuit who also claims he also owns the land alongside J. J.

Picture of Biggie (the chief money collector and thug of Emejulu) :

So thugs are now constituted authority?.
Jeez,where the fvck is that Teletubby?
So it had to get to the level of destroying federal government property before action was taken against these animals?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by Commentor: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Tribalist. May you never end well.

Sharap.

Did he lie?

grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by Burgerlomo: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
When your Cup of Iniquity and Wickedness is Full, you see yourself doing strange acts..

His Cup of Wickedness is Full and it Probably led Him to Destroy Government Property..

Well said my bro or sis cool

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by lexy2014: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
So just to build airport, these people are coming up with various issues? Is the fed govt begging them or what? What the hell is it with this entitlement thingy?

Now, in the name of airport, someone is already demanding for money from his brothers, mobilising thugs to illegally demolish buildings?

Why are these people creating problems out of nothing for God's sake? Tomorrow, one clown will go on social media and start screaming biafra up and down. angry

D man destroyed airport perimeter fence& boldly encroached on d property of d federal government of Nigeria. Why has he not been arrested & prosecuted by d federal govt? Is d federal government now as powerless as these citizens who emejulu has also harassed& terrorised?

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by Oloripelebe: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Flattinoooos are Natural land grabbers, the reason most of the reasonable ones abandoned the muddy region. Mazi lamidi cownu, the Kuje prison and social media warlord shld settle the case
Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by lexy2014: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
SaintLucia:

Buhari about to commission the the Enugu airport by 30th of August after renovation. But the people over there went to demolished the fence surrounding the airport. grin

"The people"? Who are "the people" u are referring? Any names?
Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by SmartPolician: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
So just to build airport, these people are coming up with various issues? Is the fed govt begging them or what? What the hell is it with this entitlement thingy?

Now, in the name of airport, someone is already demanding for money from his brothers, mobilising thugs to illegally demolish buildings?

Why are these people creating problems out of nothing for God's sake? Tomorrow, one clown will go on social media and start screaming biafra up and down. angry

I cannot remember the last time I read your yeye comments

The moment I see your name, I just skip your comment

undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by Simplyleo: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
SmartPolician:

I cannot remember the last time I read your yeye comments

The moment I see your name, I just skip your comment

undecided undecided
So why are you telling me this?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by Tango123: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Blue3k:

Enugu doesn't have courts or land registry? I wonder why they not calling the state to handle these local gangsters. These guys can't be allowed to operate with impunity.

Thus is rampant all over Nigeria

Ask those who have invested in Lagos, Ogun state, rivers state. Its the same story. Nigeria is indeed not a country. There was q country

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by stasius: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
I wish he did this during Abacha's regime. grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin.

He would have been singing with his ancestors by now.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by SmartPolician: 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

So why are you telling me this?

To grow some sense

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by Simplyleo: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
SmartPolician:

To grow some sense
By you not reading my "yeye" comments?

Pls, how exactly do I know someone out there doesn't read my comment? And how does that affect me? If you had not jumped into my mention to get my attention, how in the whole wide world do I know of your existence?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by God2man2again(m): 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Why should someone demolished another man's resident?

Isn't it wickedness?

I don't understand the reason behind leadership in Nigeria.

Demolishing another man's house?

For what?
Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by delpee(f): 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
conductor266:
That is why I saw someone saying that demolishing Emejulu's house was bad I just dey laugh.

In fact, last year, they placed a signpost on the airport and collected/defrauded money from many people, telling them to buy land inside the airport:

Buy land inside the airport ke? Odikwa serious! shocked
Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by Vikalinda(m): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2020
Take am

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by Chirowman(m): 12:52am On Aug 16, 2020
he is supposed to be in prison
Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by allthingsgood: 1:20am On Aug 16, 2020
FLYFIRE:

Because they don't want to take the law into their own hands. Before they do that, let them report to the USELESS authorities first. So NO, buhari's FG IS NOT GOOD AFTERALL

They shld take the law as the like. Wetin concern bubu with Igbo wahala
Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by AMvanquish: 1:23am On Aug 16, 2020
This JJ is doing above the law. but there are 2 sides to a story. For him to have the Guts and audacity to carry out such , he must have a strong claim.
I don't subscribe to his methods though.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by perdollar(m): 2:25am On Aug 16, 2020
Hotfreezer:
I don't know why these Wawa people behave like savages. Arthur Eze should colonise them and put some sense in their heads.
u r wawa, ibu idiot. thunder fire u and ur nkanu ppl.
Re: Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords by Yankee101: 3:01am On Aug 16, 2020
I thought the government destroyed those houses not knowig it's that crazy architect

Get your guns ready for people like that, shoot them for trespassing on private property

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom / SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.