Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man (3299 Views)

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor / Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card / How To Check Your Digital ID Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by ultiliberty(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
sapientia:
Check their website on how to go about it.

We too like stories.

Sold it for what?

You lack judgement
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by ultiliberty(m): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Don't mind them. I can bet the OP is a Igbo.

He intentionally used a Yoruba to Fulani name to invite their stereotypical insults.

You should know their foolish antics by now.

So, you still sit down there and thinks this is about politics, then, you're way way backward... Go and reset your medulla to its original state.
Olodo rabata.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by IvarTheBoneless: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
ultiliberty:

So, you still sit down there and thinks this is about politics, then, you're way way backward... Go and reset your medulla to its original state.
Olodo rabata.

You're the one who needs a brain reset.

We know your antics. I am a Yoruba and I am well known for defending my tribe by all means.
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by mbaise1000: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Why all these INCOHERENCE rants?
Every Nairalanders knows the person I quoted is confirmed Igbo troll. I don't know why you want to kill yourself about the fact of your ancestral behaviour.
swerve off my mention

kill myself? because of a rantings of a simple mind? like I said the reason I wasted my time at your zombified comment is because you mentioned igbo and like I said I am igbo and when you come here insulting all of the igbo because of your differences with a fellow simple mind like yourself, it becomes the business of every other proud igbo person, meanwhile I am unapologetically igbo and that's what I put in front of me wherever I am how about you do same and say where you from, if you are not ashamed of that paradise you come from you you can do same.

1 Like

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Iceberg3: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2020
ultiliberty:

Olodo rabata.

Ivartheboneless yaff finish o. grin
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Asapchris(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2020
omoalaro:

Is Eri Precious also an Hausa man? because I don't understand why the op will imput ethnic or religious motives to a mistake made by an agency of government except that such a person is filled with ethnic and religious hatred.
Don't blame op please Cus our government make it obvious that they are government for the north. But we don't really needs ethnic fight, we are human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by ultiliberty(m): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

You're the one who needs a brain reset.

We know your antics. I am a Yoruba and I am well known for defending my tribe by all means.

Now I know you're mad. Is your tribe called NIMC?
Or did you see me address any tribe on this platform? Go & wash your your brain with hypo before coming to talk... You're tribalistically corupt ogbebi, lo wa bi jokosi

Perhaps, you an APC or whatever party you're working for (they re using the remaining useful part of your brain)
Ode!
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2020
Kaeboy:
Same with mine. Na one Solomon details show. I tried to log in again but to no avail

One mistake you guys always made over and over again is believing anything sensible, logical or effective could come from the Nigerian govt. I've always been telling people since 1996 that they should know they are on their own. They have no country.
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by IvarTheBoneless: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2020
ultiliberty:

ultiliberty to his useless homosexual father:
Now I know you're mad. Is your tribe called NIMC?
Or did you see me address any tribe on this platform? Go & wash your your brain with hypo before coming to talk... You're tribalistically corupt ogbebi, lo wa bi jokosi

Perhaps, you an APC or whatever party you're working for (they re using the remaining useful part of your brain)
Ode!
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by ultiliberty(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
[quote author=IvarTheBoneless post=92944635][/quote]

I don't need argue any further with u little brain ivartheboneless or whatever u re called. You're so daft, lifeless and very hopeless.
Keep off my post pls, not meant for people like u pls. Posts such as this are meant for real & intelligent youthful Nigerians
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by IvarTheBoneless: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
ultiliberty:

Ultiliberty to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
I don't need argue any further with u little brain ultiliberty or whatever u re called. You're so daft, lifeless and very hopeless.
Keep off my post pls, not meant for people like u pls. Posts such as this are meant for real & intelligent youthful Nigerians
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by ultiliberty(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=IvarTheBoneless post=92966603][/quote]

mumu
Re: Digital ID: NIN Sold My National ID To Hausa Man by ultiliberty(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
So, has anyone been using his/her digital identity for business?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos And Fulanis Bear Yoruba Names? / Google Prediction For 2023 Election / 2023 Election - Inec, Director Of Ict Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.