Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Five Things Every Christian Should Know About Prayer - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Things Every Christian Should Know About Prayer (11498 Views)

What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / 7 Things Every Christian Should Do Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things Every Christian Should Know About Prayer by Xmuslim: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Image123:

Your cowardice is acknowledged and your point remains pointless. You think you are sure about religion but you politically want others to consider and assume what you are too cowardly to assume. i will tell you what i know. You will never find peace outside God. Go and think about that while you may.
OK sir. You are right
Happy now? grin
Re: Five Things Every Christian Should Know About Prayer by Xmuslim: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Image123:

i will tell you what i know. You will never find peace outside God. Go and think about that while you may.
Bible says... Answer a fool, so he won't think he's smart. let me follow the Bible this time and reply you a little grin.

Which of the gods . Allah or Yahweh or other thousands of gods grin. My friend you are delusional. I'm very happy without religion gods.

Wait! Even if I'm not happy, does that justify your false/weak god?

- A god that need the blood of his only begotten son before he could forgive humanity for a sin they never committed (a sin committed by their first father (Adam))

- A god that doesn't know the future (he regretted creating human). Maybe he's regretting killing his son for the supposed sin of humanity as I type grin

How can a sound minded human like you descend so low to hyping such incompetent god. If children indoctrination is abolished and you were exposed to this doctrine at say year 15 or 20, you will probably laugh at the pastor grin. It is extremely ridiculous to say the least

Think about this for a minute

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five Things Every Christian Should Know About Prayer by Image123(m): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Xmuslim:
OK sir. You are right
Happy now? grin

Happiness is to truly know Jesus. Your reactions and answers do not make me happy or sad, sorry.
Re: Five Things Every Christian Should Know About Prayer by Image123(m): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Xmuslim:
Bible says... Answer a fool, so he won't think he's smart. let me follow the Bible this time and reply you a little grin.

Which of the gods . Allah or Yahweh or other thousands of gods grin. My friend you are delusional. I'm very happy without religion gods.

Wait! Even if I'm not happy, does that justify your false/weak god?

- A god that need the blood of his only begotten son before he could forgive humanity for a sin they never committed (a sin committed by their first father (Adam))

- A god that doesn't know the future (he regretted creating human). Maybe he's regretting killing his son for the supposed sin of humanity as I type grin

How can a sound minded human like you descend so low to hyping such incompetent god. If children indoctrination is abolished and you were exposed to this doctrine at say year 15 or 20, you will probably laugh at the pastor grin. It is extremely ridiculous to say the least

Think about this for a minute

Confused and unhappy soul, good to see you finally asking questions for yourself not for others. You can't quote the Scriptures correctly, you're making unfounded insinuations you are being indoctrinated about, and you are making childish assumptions like one who lacks exposure.

Permit me to inform you that i was not serious about Jesus Christ until i was around 20yrs old. Prior to that, i hardly knew or took anything seriously asides school. I have friends who gave their lives to Jesus Christ in repentance after 30years. People who didn't know where to find John or Luke in the Bible. Start thinking.
Re: Five Things Every Christian Should Know About Prayer by Xmuslim: 3:13am On Aug 23, 2020
Image123:

Confused and unhappy soul, good to see you finally asking questions for yourself not for others. You can't quote the Scriptures correctly, you're making unfounded insinuations you are being indoctrinated about, and you are making childish assumptions like one who lacks exposure.

Permit me to inform you that i was not serious about Jesus Christ until i was around 20yrs old. Prior to that, i hardly knew or took anything seriously asides school. I have friends who gave their lives to Jesus Christ in repentance after 30years. People who didn't know where to find John or Luke in the Bible. Start thinking.
your indoctrination still play a role. You won't understand. But it's OK. Bye grin. Happy now? grin
Re: Five Things Every Christian Should Know About Prayer by Image123(m): 5:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Xmuslim:
your indoctrination still play a role. You won't understand. But it's OK. Bye grin. Happy now? grin

Don't deceive yourself. Did your "indoctrination" play a role in what you currently believe? Have you ever heard of conversion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Holy Thursday, Footwashing , And The Institution Of The Priesthood / Picture Of A Witch Dead With A Human Hand In Her Mouth / Are There Things You Cannot Forgive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.