Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D (4349 Views)

£100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Can Someone Smoke Cigarette During Ramadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by LoveKing(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2011
Check here for username Lysaa https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-600870.0.html.

These guys are the biggest Hypos ever known to man.
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by Joagbaje(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2011
Did you go to school? YOOKOS is an application open to all men. It's not only for Christians. Just like facebook and Twitter .
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
I joined Yookos but the service still needs tweaking up, some pages/features don't work so i naturally gave up on it.
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by Azibalua(f): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
LoveKing:

Check here for username Lysaa https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-600870.0.html.

These guys are the biggest Hypos ever known to man.
Interesting to note you visited the site,
Therefore knowing its possible for anyone else to visit the site
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by nuclearboy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2011
But Lysaa[b] is supposedly a "born-again"[/b] Christian, ain't it?

He/She/It has confessed Christ according to the dictates and doctrines of Christ Embassy Church - and so is a god, a conqueror, a winner.

Since he/she/it is now able to say "labrasakada sihibobo kasal", he/she/it is NOT a sinner
Sinner ke? Lai lai - Even when he/she/it smokes Ganja
Sinner ke? Lai lai - Even when he/she/it commits immorality

As long as she/he/it "submits" to pastor chris
As long as she/he/it pays tithes
As long as she/he/it brings offer 7, 8 & 25
As long as she/he/it pays first fruit every year
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, as long as she/he/it defends Pastor Chris[b]t[/b] blindly

Anyways, I hope she was joking. If not, CEC has added Institutionalized Indian hemp to "fraud", "theft", "immorality" be that!

Trying to visit Yookos.com but it keeps saying "cannot find server". Please let me know when its up so I can see for myself.
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by nwakaibe(m): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2011
Haba, the babe de only play pranks for that weed smoking thread. Make una read am well and see the symbols attached.
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by nuclearboy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
nuclearboy:

But Lysaa[b] is supposedly a "born-again"[/b] Christian, ain't it?

He/She/It has confessed Christ according to the dictates and doctrines of Christ Embassy Church - and so is a god, a conqueror, a winner.

Since he/she/it is now able to say "labrasakada sihibobo kasal", he/she/it is NOT a sinner
Sinner ke? Lai lai - Even when he/she/it smokes Ganja
Sinner ke? Lai lai - Even when he/she/it commits immorality

As long as she/he/it "submits" to pastor chris
As long as she/he/it pays tithes
As long as she/he/it brings offer 7, 8 & 25
As long as she/he/it pays first fruit every year
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, as long as she/he/it defends Pastor Chris[b]t[/b] blindly

[size=13pt]Anyways, I hope she was joking[/size]. If not, CEC has added Institutionalized Indian hemp to "fraud", "theft", "immorality" be that!

Trying to visit Yookos.com but it keeps saying "cannot find server". Please let me know when its up so I can see for myself.

^^ I wondered as you can see above.

But a question - a "god" of light playing "Igbo smoking" jokes? Where does light and darkness meet? Except if light is actually faking
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by mabell: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

I joined Yookos but the service still needs tweaking up, some pages/features don't work so i naturally gave up on it.

Don't give up on YOOKOS , it's still being developed by every contribution, if you have an observation or complain pls let it be known. Facebook wasn't built In A day .
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by TCD: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
But what is wrong with a christian smoking weed? We are allowed to drink alcohol in the bible but marijuana is a wrong? Why?
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by LoveKing(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
@tcd there is no problem with a christian smoking weed but my anger is at these cec peeps acting like they aint sinners when they are the worst of all.
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by Azibalua(f): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2011
LoveKing:

@tcd there is no problem with a christian smoking weed but my anger is at these cec peeps acting like they aint sinners when they are the worst of all.
1. The problems associated with intake of Indian hemp by any individual are many
2. We are not acting like we are not sinners, we are NOT,and there is nothing you can do about it,we are new creations in christ Jesus
Piam end of story
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by toorich: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2011
@loveking,
Wasn't it your perverted mind that drew your interest to that thread in the first place, now I understand why you're so incapacited to comprehend simple things and stay within context. It was obvious that the thread was a fuss, sorry they disappointed you when you found out they weren't serious and couldn't supply you the real grass.

You have now resorted to accusing the bethren jst like your father who has been the accuser of the bethren right from the beginning. Well, since you said you are the antichrist-in-training I'm not suprise at your zeal to antagonise the people of God but for the sake of sanity Stop smearing your folly everywhere. Stay alive kinglove, there's hope for u.
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by LoveKing(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2011
mabell:

Don't give up on YOOKOS , it's still being developed by every contribution, if you have an observation or complain pls let it be known. Facebook wasn't built In A day .

Vehemently protecting your investment wink

@toorich

F u c k off.
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by toorich: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2011
@LoveKing:
Quote from: mabell on Yesterday at 05:02:43 PM

Don't give up on YOOKOS  , it's still being developed by every contribution, if you have an observation or complain pls let it be known. Facebook wasn't built In A day .

Vehemently protecting your investment 

@toorich

F u c k off.

^^^kinglove or loverking, investing in anything that propagates the gospel is my Father's delight so you and your father cannot prevail against it.

Send me your CV, you need to get busy wth something more productive, but you must give your heart to christ first ok. Stay alive, there's hope for you.
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by Ganjaseed: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2011
Can anybody point out to me where weed is talked about in the Bible or condemned ? Only in Naija I hear that certain things are sin and others not even if it is not found in the scripture. WE ARE SAVE BY GRACE AND NOT BY WORKS OR CHURCH ASSOCIATION. Burn the good herb brethren!!!!!
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2011
By smoking it, you leave yourself open.
Your mental defenses brought down. Some to the point of seeing things.

The bible does say to guard your mind.
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by HISservant: 1:27am On Feb 24, 2011
The body is not made for smoking, etc, but made by The LORD GOD, for The LORD GOD -

Romans 12:1
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by iagdb(f): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2011
, Alcohol may not be prohibited for Christians,
but the problem is when it takes over your mind, and of course your health eventually!!
So it is, with other things like Weed, etc.
Anything that takes over your mind, specially in the negative, should be avoided!
If you notice, those things are usually controlling and ADDICTIVE!
And i usually say, a lot of people say they are not addicted to something, , but in truth, if you find yourself NEEDING something, craving it, always wanting it, (sometimes, you just have to have it!) whether it is every hour, day or week, you are most likely addicted, addiction in my opinion is in different levels for different things, and when it can be an impairment to your health, then you should be sensible enough to stop! and get help if you find you cant.
And the ways the Christian can stop his addiction is through Prayer, and Rehab!
Because you are a Christian does not mean your mind or habits are automatically , sparkling, you have the responsibility of fixing it! (Romans 12:2) With the knowledge that you now have the ability in Christ.
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by iagdb(f): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2011
YOOKOS is great, and is only getting better, Period!! just like other social networks.
@ toorich, easy bro!! cheesy
@ loveking, Yes!! vehemently protecting investment, who doesn't?! a man who has investment or stake and does not protect is, (you complete)! wink
So let's contribute (for those who want to contribute) or sit and watch (for those who only want to sit and watch)!
cool
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by newmi(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
@loveking
this twisted mind with a wet brain has never ever proven himself to be reasonable in the slightest semblance of the word.
YOOKOS IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT AND DESERVES ALL THE SUPPORT IT CAN ATTRACT THOUGH VERY MUCH EVOLVING IN MANY WAYS.
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by KunleOshob(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^^
There is not great or commendable about yookos, it is simply plagiarism. The idea is NOT original and it doesn't add value to anyone's life apart from Oyak's who is planning to reap financial rewards from I
t.

1 Like

Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by iagdb(f): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2011
@ kunleOshob
there's hardly a thing that is not plagiarized; i code, so i know that you can get batches of codes for different functions from all sorts of places, all you have to do is tweak to your requirements! its not about being original or plagiarized, the point is---Yookos is a social network that hails from CE whose members are on the various networks available all over the world, and its so good to have one that we can actually identify with (even as we have different CE groups on Facebook, twitter and co), and i think its just great that its not just for members alone, and i believe it will grow to be good as (if not better) any other world standard application. And even if it was an *Oyaks* thing like you say, there still aint no qualms with it! different people come up with different applications for different purposes Everyday!! and if its not serving your purpose, then dont even bother yourself, I know people who wont leave Bebo (and a few others) for Facebook for anything (as great as FB is), but as long as it serves their purpose---Gr8!!, as for me, i'm still relatively new on Yookos, but am excited to get prayer points, scriptures, and words of blessings from it (that is- from the pastorchrislive group i joined. I also get updates from a few others i joined, which was what we gained from other networking sites on which we created such groups to communicate stuff to ourselves). Now, i login everyday or every other day to check whats new, and am trying to get it on my my phone.
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by Azibalua(f): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
KunleOshob:

^^^
There is not great or commendable about yookos, it is simply plagiarism. The idea is NOT original and it doesn't add value to anyone's life apart from Oyak's who is planning to reap financial rewards from I
t.

Yookos is very original and being developed everyday, aside this it has created an avenue for us to reach the world
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by LoveKing(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2011
newmi:

@loveking

Na your Pastor Jerry Curl na him get Wet Brain. If thats the case then Yours is filled with Iron Buckets of Gutter Water.

iagdb:

@ kunleOshob
there's hardly a thing that is not plagiarized; i code, so i know that you can get batches of codes for different functions from all sorts of places, all you have to do is tweak to your requirements! 

grin  grin I dey smell pungent lie from You my guy. You dont code and you know nothing about codes, programming etc. You are a liar. Oloshi.

Azibalua:

Yookos is very original and being developed everyday, aside this it has created an avenue for us to reach the world

. . . . . And also Avenue for Making more Mammon. Well this stuff is only for the Urban peeps not really for the World. Your Pastor keeps preaching to the same people over and over again, stop deluding yourself. Do the people in Evboriaria Village know what Yookos is? Take your missionary (if you guys even have sef) to the creeks and the dense villages over the world and stop deceiving your coconut heads. lol  grin
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^ Actually the definition of coding is  "writing software with the aid of google".  grin

Seriously google cannot be discounted when coding anything.
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by newmi(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2011
LoveKing:

. . . . And also Avenue for Making more Mammon. Well this stuff is only for the Urban peeps not really for the World. Your Pastor keeps preaching to the same people over and over again, stop deluding yourself. Do the people in Evboriaria Village know what Yookos is? Take your missionary (if you guys even have sef) to the creeks and the dense villages over the world and stop deceiving your coconut heads. lol  grin
well do the people in Evboriaria village know facebook either and young man don't be deceived God had graciously granted Pastor Chris the "keys to the nations" that's explains the large audience and reception the message that he preaches and teaches enjoys all over the world through all the presently available means. Look here is someone who is always looking out for more and more technologically flexible and effective platform to the get the message of the good news of God's saving grace in Christ Jesus to more and more people all over the world. But you can you share with us just one single effort you making to reach others with the gospel of Jesus Christ.Is
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by Gombs(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2011
Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D[/size], the dumbest topic i've come across, [size=8pt]EVER, Must you write something christ embassy related,even if you dont have anything close to reason?, you might as well write, " Christian Prostitutes that live in Vatican city", no offence intented,, but this is way below common sense sad, SMH
Re: Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D by Gombs(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2011
you might as well write, " Christian P r o s. t i. t u.t e s that live in the Vatica city", wonder why nairaland would censor this word cheesy, again i say, " Yookos Christian Who Smoke W E E D" as a topic,is from a dim witted source lipsrsealed, no offence intended pls

(1) (Reply)

Churches And Their Annoying Noise Making!! / (Photo)gospel Singer Sinach With Pastor Chris's Cute Daughters Pictured Together / Heaven Or Hell; Where Would U Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.