Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,328 members, 7,853,492 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Will I Buy A Domains Name And I How Will I Sell It If I Want - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Will I Buy A Domains Name And I How Will I Sell It If I Want (240 Views)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Buy A Domains Name And I How Will I Sell It If I Want by Chisomegbe(m): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
am new to this domain, it my brother that introduce me to it. I don't no how it works, so am here for help
Re: How Will I Buy A Domains Name And I How Will I Sell It If I Want by GuestLog: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
You want to go into business you do not understand? Goodluck.
Re: How Will I Buy A Domains Name And I How Will I Sell It If I Want by Chisomegbe(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
GuestLog:
You want to go into business you do not understand? Goodluck.
yes my dear ,
Re: How Will I Buy A Domains Name And I How Will I Sell It If I Want by GuestLog: 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Chisomegbe:
yes my dear ,
If you're looking for where to waste money, I'd advice you take a few friends out for shopping. It'll be more fulfilling my dear.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Buy A Domains Name And I How Will I Sell It If I Want by tripplephi: 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Chisomegbe:
am new to this domain, it my brother that introduce me to it. I don't no how it works, so am here for help

Its clear you are a hustler,
Rather than go and sit under proper training, you are here looking for the FASTEST means of getting incomplete knowledge.
If you BROTHER introduced you, is he not alive? go and meet him and let him teach it to you completely, stop coming here looking for FREE HELP.

those who know how to do it will not tell you anything.
Time taken to learn something properly is never wasted time.

Find IYKEPROMOTIONS on nairaland and pay for his classes.
Re: How Will I Buy A Domains Name And I How Will I Sell It If I Want by Chisomegbe(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
tripplephi:

Rather than go and sit under proper training, you are here looking for the FASTEST means of getting incomplete knowledge.
If you BROTHER introduced you, is he not alive? go and meet him and let him teach it to you completely, stop coming here looking for FREE HELP.

am in d village and he is fair away from me
Re: How Will I Buy A Domains Name And I How Will I Sell It If I Want by IJOO(m): 12:01am On Aug 17, 2020
First of all, do a good backgroud check before venturing. See this post now for more help
Re: How Will I Buy A Domains Name And I How Will I Sell It If I Want by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 17, 2020
tripplephi:

You think is rice supply or spare parts business shey

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Traders Must Pay $1million Fee, Ghana Insists / Trade With Bx / For Car Hire, Bus ,and Truck, Pls Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.