Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) (34355 Views)

Rude Boy Fleets Of Cars And Houses Since Parting Away With Peter / Hilarious Animals Captured In Best Photos From Comedy Wildlife Photography Award / Nice Wildlife Photos. Check! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by sheguy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
pocohantas:
2—Venomous Snakes Are Poisonous

Forest cobra (i), Rattle snake (ii), Gaboon viper (iii). All venomous and edible. grin

Nice1and a lesson learnt
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by Kondomatic(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
pocohantas:

It took a friend owning a cat for me to know this is not true. Just like you, I also do not look at cats. I don’t even like to see them. What I feel for cats is fear, not hate. Something about the way they walk and “hide”, creeps me out. cheesy cheesy
I hate cats.

I used to own one but I sold it. Cats have trust issues, all of them. Secondly, I wasn't comfortable with the way she looked at me.

Y'know that kind "you sure you're not a rat kinda look?"

Just had to sell her

1 Like

Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by Kondomatic(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
pocohantas:

No sane human would even eat the head of snake. It is just gross. Why don’t they eat it? I wouldn’t know. Maybe caution...which was strongly advised in my original post.
Eating the head of certain snakes will land you in the hospital, that's if you act fast else you may not survive it.

Someone I know ate that shit once and was hospitalized for days and when he recovered he resolved to stop eating any animal that doesn't have hairs.

1 Like

Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by Proffdada: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
post=92908337:

From now till the end of the world,
The Lion will always be refer to and will remain THE KING OF THE JUNGLE!!

We Rise!
actually it's king of the FOREST
Tiger however is the king of the Jungle
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by highbee02: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
noted
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by philipstanley(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whenever I see the Creatures of My FATHER in Heaven, All that comes to my Mind is GOD is WONDERFULLY WONDERFUL!

I Begin to Imagine how Beautiful it's gonna be on Earth in the Millienium Reign with Jesus when Humans and Animals will live and Play in peace, Fun, Joy,etc

It's Really Gonna be Wonderful...

I will not Miss Heaven for anything or anyone!
What about you?

Righteousness89 has spoken!

1 Like

Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
Untrue statement!
that's why it's called misconception
Vulcanheph:
My Dear, Not every guy is like your boyfriend.
bros, I be guy o

maitrelalley1:
'What a man can do a woman can do better'
tell them
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Back to the topic, here are some popular wildlife misconceptions I know of…

NOTE: Any word you see highlighted, can be clicked for source, definitions or redirections.
It's a proposition for my website https://www.flipmemes.com
I would like you to be a contributor
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by ednut1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
pocohantas:
4— Sharks eat humans

Great white shark (ii) Tiger shark (iii) Bull shark (iv)

u ehn
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by Hathor5(f): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
pocohantas:

It took a friend owning a cat for me to know this is not true. Just like you, I also do not look at cats. I don’t even like to see them. What I feel for cats is fear, not hate. Something about the way they walk and “hide”, creeps me out. cheesy cheesy

Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by olatunyemi(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
DominusPrime:

Reach me ion WhatsApp.
Number
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kondomatic:
I hate cats.

I used to own one but I sold it. Cats has trust issues, all of them. Secondly, I wasn't comfortable with the way she looked at me.

Y'know that kind "you sure you're not a rat kinda look?"

Just had to sell it.

grin grin grin

Are you sure you're not a rat?
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by earnit3: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oh
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by ItzWilly(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Anny505:
Some say the great Houdini dissapearing off stage is the greatest disappearance ever, some say it’s the France flight 447, others believe it to be Aang’s 100 years in an iceberg but deep down we all know messi vs Bayern 2020 is the greatest magical act in history.

lmaooooo
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by JoshB92: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nice post
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by LMS1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
op did you say venomous snakes are not in Nigeria?.... asin if all types of snakes in Niger bite you (not me o) you won't die in hours time?. if yes pls kindly prove it...seeing is believing!
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
olatunyemi:

Number
Kindly check my profile.
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by uchman(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
mabea:
Well would choose to disagree with the chameleon assertion. From personal experience, I've seen chameleon change to my cloth o. Amazingly you could see the color and the lines on its body

What if you guys are 5, wearing different colour of cloths?
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by uchman(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
mabea:
Well would choose to disagree with the chameleon assertion. From personal experience, I've seen chameleon change to my cloth o. Amazingly you could see the color and the lines on its body

What if you guys are 5, wearing different colours of cloth?
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by thinkmoney(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
pocohantas:
5— Chameleons change their colours to match any environment/background

My brother, I commend you for the other things you have said, but you got the chameleon own wrong.
I have witneyss several time were chameleons take on the colour of whatever they are placed on easily and almost in an instant!
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by mabea: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
uchman:

What if you guys are 5, wearing different colours of cloth?
You will definitely see the mixture of the colours
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Deborah98:
which one is mad ooooh,hey what's up cheesy
Lol cheesy, what's up sis
How did your day go?
We've been busy out there all day, doing our business.
The day went so good. Just for the traffic sha.
Just seeing your mention.

Btw,
Mad oooo is used when you read something so funny. Aka, hilarious.
So that was funny sis cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by Deborah98(f): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
post=92930694:

Lol cheesy, what's up sis
How did your day go?
We've been busy out there all day, doing our business.
The day went so good. Just for the traffic sha.
Just seeing your mention.

Btw,
Mad oooo is used when you read something so funny. Aka, hilarious.
So that was funny sis cheesy
okay,nice meeting you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by Mentorme: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
That Lala eats all snake
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Deborah98:
okay,nice meeting you.
Same here sis.
See you around.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by Mendula35(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
*Sneak peek*

*Double date*

You will be shocked at the discovery of some English expressions that make *smart people look silly*.

*"Double date"* is never associated with the meaning we orchestrated for it or imagined it to be.

*Double date*
An occasion where two couples go out together on a date, is referred to as a double date.

*Example:*
David and Sam went on a *double date* with their wives and they had a fun evening together.

*Note*: David and his wife are a couple. Sam and his wife, another couple. There are two couples altogether.

*What's wrong?*
When referring to a husband or wife who is secretly having a sexual relationship with someone other than their partner, don't use *"double date"* instead, use *"two-timing"*.

This also happens in boyfriend and girlfriend relationships.

*Example:*
Are you sure he's not *two-timing* you?

The girl looks like a *two-timer.*

*What more?*
Find out more interesting *Expressions That Make Smart People Look Silly.*

Get a copy of the eBook with *FREE* audio files.
Whatsapp 08142260683

Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by Ishilove: 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
pocohantas:
3— Black Panther...Not the movie please.

You and animals. grin

I have never really taken note
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by Deejay777(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
This picture reminds of Pastor Wilson

Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by SavageResponse(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Back to the topic, here are some popular wildlife misconceptions I know of…

NOTE: Any word you see highlighted, can be clicked for source, definitions or redirections.

Most misconceptions about wildlife were propagated by Hollywood movies
Re: 5 Common Wildlife Misconceptions You Should Do Away With(photos) by writeprof(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
A wildlife is giving birth when you see the rain falling and sun shining simultaneously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October / 2012/2013;lautech Admissions Status / 6 Reasons Not To Attend A Public University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.