Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL (15741 Views)

Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season / UEL Group Stage Draw: Arsenal Vs Frankfurt, Man Utd Face Astana / Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by GENTLETEE(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Na so e just be!
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Amulla(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Try harder next season
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by complexBoss12: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
spacebookers
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by dawno2008(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
GGMU

5 Likes

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by WinningEleven(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Why are we making headlines?
Is it new?
Oh, but when it was Chelsea that was put on the hot seat you were happy abi?

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by obonujoker(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Na only man utd ni... What about Terriblelona grin

2 Likes

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by captianfreeman(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
Not a big deal.
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Juanmike(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Penaldez

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by penearth(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ole na watin for yoruba language?

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Blackmoran(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Even if we go trophy less, it didn't change the fact we had a good season, compared to last season.. Ask van gal who won us the fa cup and yet that same day was sacked because he couldn't qualify us for champion's league...

As a matter of fact arsenal fans will love to be in our position, who fa cup help..

Our next target next season is to close the gap on Liverpool and man city, giving them a run in the league table is OK by me, and getting to the quarter final of the champions league is cool by me.. Step by step we will get there, even Liverpool didn't just become great suddenly every season they keep improving from there previous season...

3 Likes

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Zenithpeak(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Man disUnited.... The team for the demons. Devil is synonymous to red over black as always depicted.

Satan can't offer you anything without a very steep price.... Ole...

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Elxandre(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
internationalman:
Bayern Munich is the real MVP..

Non of their players are in top 10 highest transfer, infact only one made top 20..

No astronomical wages to any of their players..

They'd collect the players you rejected from you and use it to beat you..

For y'all stakers hoping a miracle would happen by staking on Lyon to win, that money is better of giving to your enemy than an already made bet company.
Check Muller and Lewandoski's wages. It's a lot.

Anyways they don't spend much on purchases indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by gurunlocker: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Will finish or finishes?

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Elxandre(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Actually, any smart person would see we are on the ascendancy. Check out how Klopp fared two seasons ago and even last season. He always came close and found it tough against the smaller sides especially.
Ole just needs a couple more signings and we will have a title challenge.

If Martial was more composed, we should have won the match long ago.
I wouldn't blame Ole for anything, as Ighalo has proven to be a hasty uncomposed finisher in his cameos.

Ndidi or Partey would be a brilliant signing, then I wish we could get a real deadly finisher.

2 Likes

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by kiddkash(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
I go exchange lindelof for half box of matches.

smalling our best ddefender naim dem ship out thinking say every goal naim fault.

see wetin him do for roma.

lindelof since his debut has been a liability
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by drips8(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Rashford and Martial were wasteful. Lindelof, Wan bissaka and Maguire were. We seriously need a good DM, LB and a proven goal scorer.

Pogba and Fernandes were the only good players.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Elxandre(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Blackmoran:
Even if we go trophy less, it didn't change the fact we had a good season, compared to last season.. Ask van gal who won us the fa cup and yet that same day was sacked because he couldn't qualify us for champion's league...

As a matter of fact arsenal fans will love to be in our position, who fa cup help..

Our next target next season is to close the gap on Liverpool and man city, giving them a run in the league table is OK by me, and getting to the quarter final of the champions league is cool by me.. Step by step we will get there, even Liverpool didn't just become great suddenly every season they keep improving from there previous season...

You are spot on bro!
This is maybe our second best season since Fergie left to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by perdollar(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
man u carried a cup called DJ Cuppy

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by BigDick70inch(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Last time man won trophy was 2017..

Gone trophyless for 3 seasons and still counting..

Nah..like that Arsene wenger take start..

2 Likes

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by slivertongue: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
man u suffering the effects of post Ferguson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Corroro: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
this team just go cast yesterday, so all these their form na wash
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by seborrhic: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Elxandre:
Actually, any smart person would see we are on the ascendancy. Check out how Klopp fared two seasons ago and even last season. He always came close and found it tough against the smaller sides especially.

I wouldn't blame Ole for anything, as Ighalo has proven to be a hasty uncomposed finisher in his cameos.

Ndidi or Partey would be a brilliant signing, then I wish we could get a real deadly finisher.
Elxandre:

You are spot on bro!
This is maybe our second best season since Fergie left to be honest.
Elxandre:

For reference purposes for when you people would change tunes later when the new season starts.

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by jpride(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53793942

Did I hear u say "they will finish"........ even after u confirmed it's already finished?

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by perdollar(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Goldicon2:
Las Las we better Pass many Big Clubs this Season oh . Even after a very rough season with many insults we still See FA CUP . GUNNERS FOR LIFE . Many went trophyless
many like
Man UTD
Chelsea
Barcelona
Tottenham
Enyimba
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Timijo(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
And so what! MU is not the first football club to end a season without a trophy and neither will it be the last club to do so. Besides, there are many big clubs that ended the season without a trophy. @op, why are you gossiping MU?

2 Likes

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Jalaw: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Give Arteta RESPECT

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jakemedg:
That part that says Manchester United aka Penchester United will finish the season trophiless is what gives me joy.
Penchester United fans wey dey make mouth about winning the Europa league this season how una dey?
Just say Bruno Penaldez
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Adedotguy: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
grin
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by friday2011(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Will or Have?
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Angelfrost(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
sammysneh:
Am a United fan, Man Utd really disappointed me

Ole is not technically sound he don't know how to read games
Even to make changes is a problem for him

What exactly is all this noise about??! United played quite the game last night. They were unfortunate to have missed so many chances. How exactly is that Ole's fault??! How many coaches would do better with this??! How far did the legend himself fare with Man City in UCL??!...

I was quite surprised United could step up to the plate last night... I even thought Sevilla would run them down.

United lost to a great and experienced side, led by an experienced coach!!! Y'all should take your loss as men, and move on!!! I don't even see Leicester fans bitching like this for losing their UCL spot they had more or less secured earlier in the season.

Ole has ways to go, but he hasn't been as bad as most you keep painting him! Honestly, he is improving along with the team... Some of you are looking for overnight success! Football doesn't work that way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by RPG2020(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
internationalman:
Bayern Munich is the real MVP..

Non of their players are in top 10 highest transfer, infact only one made top 20..

No astronomical wages to any of their players..

They'd collect the players you rejected from you and use it to beat you..

For y'all stakers hoping a miracle would happen by staking on Lyon to win, that money is better of giving to your enemy than an already made bet company.

My money goes to Lyon mark today as mouthpiece of jkjk
i will be back after the final whistle �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 / Sunderland Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On 4th December 2013 / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.