Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL (15738 Views)

Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season / UEL Group Stage Draw: Arsenal Vs Frankfurt, Man Utd Face Astana / Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Abu4real64: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
jericco1:
Was it a normal routine for then to win a trophy every season?! angry undecided

that is the expectation!
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by JordanMichael(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Imagine 22nd penalty of the season yet they go trophyless. PENALchester united grin
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by ojaysam25(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
chriskosherbal:
No hating on any club, even more you did not see to settle for ..less you did not see to settle for ..you see you are know where and that's a very dangerous place to be.

Appreciate others when they do better than you so DAt good will come your way.

Last time I check FA cup is the most oldest and prestigious cup in England.

Easy bro hatred is notw another cause of Ulcer
grin...arsenal will gladly swap their trophy if that means they will play Tuesday night football....no hating bro...just saying the truth and I know deep down you would prefer that...
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by ojaysam25(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Decimus:

Not really. That cup means a lot to Arsenal with everything they've gone through. That club gets bullied everywhere, even in the transfer Market.
True...but they should learn to be humble rather than shoving that trophy in our throat...
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by ojaysam25(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
theoneJabulani:
a ronaldo fan I guess, right?
Isn't that obvious....
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by earnit5: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
OK
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by oyatainer(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
internationalman:
Bayern Munich are the real MVP..

Non of their players are in top 10 highest transfer, infact only one made top 20..

No astronomical wages to any of their players..

They'd collect the players you rejected from you and use it to beat you..
E
For y'all stakers hoping a miracle would happen by staking on Lyon to win, that money is better of giving to your enemy than an already made bet company.

You lie, they are third on the list of wages burdened teams in Europe.
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by hermesprogidy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
So?
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by plantist: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
ojaysam25:
Good....all the team I hated are now out of Europe... Now I can enjoy the rest of the tournament and hope lewa doesn't score four goals...grin

Don't tell.me those are Lingard, Martial, Rashford and Pogba. Guy you funny die.

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by EbukaHades10(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
seborrhic:

For reference purposes for when you people would change tunes later when the new season starts.
Na to screenshot am incase they start to change mouth.
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by raphy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
ole na ole they finish with Bruno Penalty bottle water as champs.

from a Liverpool fan I love trolling united n city.
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Timijo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Chukkson:

But you banter others when they don't lift trophies..

It's 3 seasons in a row. Na so e dey take start..
Show me a thread on which I criticised any club for ending a season without a trophy and I will withdraw my words.
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by ojaysam25(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
plantist:

Don't tell.me those are Lingard, Martial, Rashford and Pogba. Guy you funny die.
grin
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by israelp(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
raphy:
ole na ole
they finish with Bruno Penalty bottle water as champs.

shame on u loserpool for going 30years wthout wining d epl,utd is stil beta than u
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by israelp(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
raphy:
ole na ole
they finish with Bruno Penalty bottle water as champs.

who dis 1 troll slf,troll ur club 30yrs epl winingless curse,utd go meet una again so soon,get ready for bruno penalty
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by prinsam30: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
how the idiót go take win any trophy, when he's braindead, simple subs he can't do, team selection na another gbege for am very useless coach... Even if that man win anything, he's still an average coach, he's lost Tactically
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Dharmiejoe(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Were they expecting to win any trophy before?. crashed out like a peck of cards! despite all their ranting.
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by splashbaby(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
mathkid:
Penchester United

By the way I design Logo flyers banners business cards and more. Check my signature.
With Penchester United... No ManU fans, will patronize you. Lesson to learn: don't bring any form of controversy into your adverts. One customer may be enough to help you hit the roof, but definitely not a ManU fan
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Chukkson: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Timijo:
Show me a thread on which I criticised any club for ending a season without a trophy and I will withdraw my words.

You probably don't banter on nairaland.

But I'm sure you have a couple of Arsenal fans that you taunt..
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
helinues:
grin

Upon Man Utd late our gra gra, ordinary spoon , Dem no win.

Arteta might probably be the brain behind Man City success cos since he left, City have been struggling...

First season which is almost half season, one cup... #Respect

Why that's what happens when brilliant student fails to perform...dullard Chelsea won nothing and no one is shouting. Being in three semis in the first place means that club is a step ahead. They just need a killer instinct.
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Goldicon2(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Benmob:
yes u are right but are u guys not tire of winning any other cups than FA.
*Real Madrid hv been winning champion league but there main priority was to win league & they did it becus they hv been struggling to win it for yrs
*Liverpool won uafa last season but there priority was to win d league which dey hv been denied for 30yrs and they did it
*Guardolia may be sack becuz man city main focus was to win Uafa but dey fail after winning league and Fa many times for over 10yrs
*Psg are nw in semi final becus dey did it after winning their league for many times but if dey don't d coach will be sack
*look at Bayern u are fire diz season want to win Uafa not only always winning d league many time.
*Sarri was sack becuz Juventus want to win Uafa which d club hv fail to win for 24yrs.
Oga e no mean . Cup na Cup many are dying to carry that FA cup back to back . Abeg Lev us with our FA cup oh
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by SweetestIfy279: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Munirboss(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
God save una sef, as una don balance for top 4
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Ayobami7(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
okay
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Enemyofpeace: 2:23am On Aug 18, 2020
Op is that a breaking news? Mtcheeeew
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by sylve11: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

You want your business patronized while insulting a great club, even asking that they be disbanded... You shouldn't mix business with banter! That's not prudent!!! tongue

Imagine there are more United fans here than other clubs??!... Think sir... Think!!!

No body go even look him business face. sad cool
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Timijo(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Chukkson:

You probably don't banter on nairaland.

But I'm sure you have a couple of Arsenal fans that you taunt..
I don't do all that both online and offline okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulham Vs Manchester City (0 - 4) - On 11th May 2024 / Sunderland Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On 4th December 2013 / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.