Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL (15736 Views)

Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season / UEL Group Stage Draw: Arsenal Vs Frankfurt, Man Utd Face Astana / Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Realadey(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
I don't know why u people just want to kill varchester penalty mumunited like this
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by nnamdi640: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Abeg how many trophies have Man U won in the last 3year?

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Even @Arsenal didn't finish trophy less
#coyg❤️❤️❤️
nnamdi640:
nnamdi640:
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Angelfrost(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
mathkid:
Penchester United

Disband this fvking club

By the way I design Logo flyers banners business cards and more. Check my signature.

You want your business patronized while insulting a great club, even asking that they be disbanded... You shouldn't mix business with banter! That's not prudent!!! tongue

Imagine there are more United fans here than other clubs??!... Think sir... Think!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Blackmoran(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
kiddkash:
I go exchange lindelof for half box of matches.

smalling our best ddefender naim dem ship out thinking say every goal naim fault.

see wetin him do for roma.

lindelof since his debut has been a liability
I have observe when a team lose fans of the losing team tend to get emotional and don't apply logic in there thinking... How can you say lindelof is a liability because he had a bad day yesterday, the partnership of marguie lindelof if you don't know is the second best in defense this season after liverpool.... Since the era of Ferguson this season is our least in conceding goals. I will rather you Chanel your anger on the strike force who should have bury the game early in the second half, I can't just comprehend how they keep missing chance upon chances... And as for smalling Roma should please sign him up we have had enough of him... Jones, lingaed, perriea, dalot.. Too should follow suit...

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Enoch07: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
jericco1:
Was it a normal routine for then to win a trophy every season?! angry undecided
I wonder
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by sonofElElyon: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
trophyless like barca
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by EmperorFred: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
StarrFxx:
FOREX!!
You want to Learn Forex from scratch?
Learn Forex from scratch, Reach amateur level in one week.
Just Follow me as i open your way to financial freedom.
NOTE : beginners only.
WhatsApp Me now and let's get started
free teaching?
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Benmob: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Goldicon2:
Las Las we better Pass many Big Clubs this Season oh . Even after a very rough season with many insults we still See FA CUP . GUNNERS FOR LIFE . Many went trophyless
yes u are right but are u guys not tire of winning any other cups than FA.
*Real Madrid hv been winning champion league but there main priority was to win league & they did it becus they hv been struggling to win it for yrs
*Liverpool won uafa last season but there priority was to win d league which dey hv been denied for 30yrs and they did it
*Guardolia may be sack becuz man city main focus was to win Uafa but dey fail after winning league and Fa many times for over 10yrs
*Psg are nw in semi final becus dey did it after winning their league for many times but if dey don't d coach will be sack
*look at Bayern u are fire diz season want to win Uafa not only always winning d league many time.
*Sarri was sack becuz Juventus want to win Uafa which d club hv fail to win for 24yrs.

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by ojaysam25(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Benmob:
yes u are right but are u guys not tire of winning any other cups than FA.
*Real Madrid hv been winning champion league but there main priority was to win league & they did it becus they hv been struggling to win it for yrs
*Liverpool won uafa last season but there priority was to win d league which dey hv been denied for 30yrs and they did it
*Guardolia may be sack becuz man city main focus was to win Uafa but dey fail after winning league and Fa many times for over 10yrs
*Psg are nw in semi final becus dey did it after winning their league for many times but if dey don't d coach will be sack
*look at Bayern u are fire diz season want to win Uafa not only always winning d league many time.
*Sarri was sack becuz Juventus want to win Uafa which d club hv fail to win for 24yrs.
grin.....they are a mediocre club... They will always settle for less...

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by DonBenny77(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
grin
No they won DJ CUPpy

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Naijaarchive(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
penearth:
Ole na watin for yoruba language?
Thief, lazy, moimoi same spelling in English letters grin
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by theoneJabulani(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
ojaysam25:
Good....all the team I hated are now out of Europe... Now I can enjoy the rest of the tournament and hope lewa doesn't score four goals...grin
a ronaldo fan I guess, right?
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by theoneJabulani(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
ojaysam25:
Good....all the team I hated are now out of Europe... Now I can enjoy the rest of the tournament and hope lewa doesn't score four goals...grin
a ronaldo fan I guess, right?

1 Like

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by chinoonew09: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53793942
[/s] u must b an ass-nal clown
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Roofingpro(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Such a shame
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by pretyval: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sevilla keeper stood tall...

Please check my signature for affordable home and office Interiors
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by EmmaLege: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
internationalman:
Bayern Munich is the real MVP..

Non of their players are in top 10 highest transfer, infact only one made top 20..

No astronomical wages to any of their players..

They'd collect the players you rejected from you and use it to beat you..

For y'all stakers hoping a miracle would happen by staking on Lyon to win, that money is better of giving to your enemy than an already made bet company.

Oloun grin
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Joefat: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
I started imagine how Chelsea went twice and won the E-League with unbeating run in both cup.

Should we called it a luck? Or United are just unfortunate of circumstances or Ole wasn't good enough as a coach. Because this guy has spent more than $200M in a year and a half he has spent at old-trafford so far.
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Decimus: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
It's their new habit. Don't know why it's a News
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Decimus: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
ojaysam25:

Not really. That cup means a lot to Arsenal with everything they've gone through. That club gets bullied everywhere, even in the transfer Market.
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Decimus: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
jericco1:
Was it a normal routine for then to win a trophy every season?! angry undecided
They've not won anything since 2017. I don't think there's any "big team" with that kind of a long spell.
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Edyice: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Them no sabi play football , even after official SUPPORT on penalty in every games ... grin they still lost grin

grin cheesy
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Edyice: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
DJ cuppy change club

Penchester united begin lose even with official SUPPORT grin

Arsenal won the FA cup grin

Wonderful grin
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by frog12: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
MAN U lost many goal chances after dominating .
i am surprised they kept the COACH!!!
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by kiddkash(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Blackmoran:
I have observe when a team lose fans of the losing team tend to get emotional and don't apply logic in there thinking... How can you say lindelof is a liability because he had a bad day yesterday, the partnership of marguie lindelof if you don't know is the second best in defense this season after liverpool.... Since the era of Ferguson this season is our least in conceding goals. I will rather you Chanel your anger on the strike force who should have bury the game early in the second half, I can't just comprehend how they keep missing chance upon chances... And as for smalling Roma should please sign him up we have had enough of him... Jones, lingaed, perriea, dalot.. Too should follow suit...
lindelof has been a liability since his debut or maybe you have forgotten.

same thing against crystal palace when they won at old trafford, southampton, burnley, aston villa
chelsea in Fa cup semi final also that fuccking maguire. who paid 80 million for that waste of space plus phil jones
must go
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by kiddkash(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Blackmoran:
since ferguson, the season we conceded less goal was when we finished second in jose mourinho second season
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by frog12: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
he had the wrong team yesterday. he could have replaced MARTIAL with OUR MAN ighalo who know how to SCORE !

sammysneh:
Am a United fan, Man Utd really disappointed me

Ole is not technically sound he don't know how to read games
Even to make changes is a problem for him
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by chriskosherbal(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
ojaysam25:

No hating on any club, even more you did not see to settle for ..less you did not see to settle for ..you see you are know where and that's a very dangerous place to be.

Appreciate others when they do better than you so DAt good will come your way.

Last time I check FA cup is the most oldest and prestigious cup in England.

Easy bro hatred is now another cause of Ulcer

Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by Chukkson: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Timijo:
And so what! MU is not the first football club to end a season without a trophy and neither will it be the last club to do so. Besides, there are many big clubs that ended the season without a trophy. @op, why are you gossiping MU?

But you banter others when they don't lift trophies..

It's 3 seasons in a row. Na so e dey take start..
Re: Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL by vasco01(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
No be only them

There husband Barcelona too are going trophyless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunderland Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On 4th December 2013 / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid (1 - 1) On 8th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.