Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nairaland Tee Shirts - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nairaland Tee Shirts (9789 Views)

Polo And Round Neck Tee-shirts / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by vichel(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2006
Year Africanboy hope u feel better
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by mustafar1: 4:32am On Mar 21, 2006
nice ideas. i actually made some personalized shirts for myself last summer. thinking of making some for this summer too but if u can make urs available soon enough then imma buy urs and not make mines. or better still give u the ideas i have, u make me shirts for free and u are free to re-use the ideas.
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by ojd(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2006
guyz, I'm just komin across dis thread the idea is a very nice one. More info plz

@africanboy

how 'r u feeling now? all the best guy & lets know more on the shirts the addict stuff is a nice concept
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by africanboy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2006
Thanks everyone, sorry for the delay. Am out,

Like I said, pls givem e this April to get some out. Might have to sell to some perosns located in Nigeria first, then go international.
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by ojd(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2006
we are waiting
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by Seun(m): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2006
Why not start with cafepress? More than 60% of nairaland users are based abroad. Just upload the designs to Cafepress my brother. Or do you want me to encourage someone else to jump on it?
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by ojd(m): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2006
@ Seun,

Oga abeg no vex ooo, which one be cafepress?
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by africanboy(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2006
am doing that - setting up shop @ www.cafepress.com/streetnaira

their site is irresponsibly SLOW
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by ojd(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2006
africanboy:

am doing that - setting up shop @ www.cafepress.com/streetnaira

how we for Niaja go get am now?
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by africanboy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2006
setting up talks with some print shops in nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by africanboy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2006
Update! Uploaded some designs, converting some AFRICAN sketches, will upload day after,

www.cafepress.com/streetnaira
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by Seun(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2006
In order to promote the shirts for you, I'll need you to include the url www.nairaland.com prominently on each design, so people will know which site to visit. That's all. wink
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by africanboy(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2006
ok sir, will do that now!

*rushing to obey the admin*
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by ojd(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2006
Love the sleeveless and the black one most, nice job africanboy.

Na when you go launch for Nija?
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by tflow2(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2006
Is this the end of this thread?
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by africanboy(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2006
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by hotangel2(f): 5:23pm On May 04, 2006
Hey those shirts are expensive!!! Like wow. Make it 9.99. ok 10.99
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by Outkast(f): 5:24pm On May 04, 2006
and they're not even that hot, make more designs and as lizzy said abeg bring the price down
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by hotangel2(f): 5:25pm On May 04, 2006
Those r just normal big papa shirts. Make tank tops for the ladies, i cant be seen in that. Tank tops and body hugging shirts.

Btw, good job! The guys can buy dat.
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by Scorpio(f): 10:35pm On May 04, 2006
r u fuxkin kiddin me? $19.99/$24.99 for t-shirts, lmao. boi pls, i had better be gettin at least a 2-carat platinum ring along with those tees. noice bdw, but i ain't payin dat much for it.
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by sade511(f): 10:41pm On May 04, 2006
lol

Yeah make it cheaper and some ladylike shirts would be nice.
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by Seun(m): 3:08am On May 05, 2006
How's he going to make any profit if the price is too low?
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by Outkast(f): 3:11am On May 05, 2006
You're supposed to try to appeal to the customers first
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by hotangel2(f): 3:28am On May 05, 2006
Nwoke:

How's he going to make any profit if the price is too low?

Okay profit don't mean robbing his buyers. How in the name of fxck will i pay 19:99 for a 2 dollar shirt (that isn't fashionable), just because it has "you are behind a Nairaland user on it"?

I actually don't like cloths that advertise stuffs, and have soo much writings on it, but if im to wear one, it has to be awesome.

If the Nairaland was written with Blings, and it's made in pink and i get a bonus Nairaland Mug/cup with a Nairaland Pen, and Jotter, And Calendar THEN we can think 19:99. cheesy But with just that, come on darling, 19:99 = 2000 naira. If not more than. Hello??

I hope i don't sound harsh, i just felt like being realistic. I love the t-shirt idea, but for that price, Nah!
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by mustafar1: 7:25am On May 05, 2006
thinking about profits without having customer taste in mind. thats a sure ingredient for lack of sales. i work in retail and trust me if what u have don't cut it nobody would be willing to buy your stuff. brotherman i understand u want to make a buck but be smart about it don't price yourself out of the customers pocket.
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by Scorpio(f): 7:45am On May 05, 2006
Last time i checked, it's d summer season n after this period, i won't be able to wear those tees cos it'll b too cold. then again, dem tees r on sale rt now for like $9.99 at d most, or better still, buy one get one free! besides, those r not my style n he's got to have more stylish tanks for d ladies, n e hoo, happy buyin/sellin y'all! @ thread starter, no hatin, just sayin my 2cents grin cool
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by whitesoftx(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2006
Hello folks, lets call a spade a spade, Tees for $24.99, I'm I going crazy or what? just with the cartioon pic and NL Addict written on it? Hell nooo! we all love the idea of the NL Tees but I guess its gonna die down with this price of a thing! better turn it down low! afterall, I can get a plain Tees for as high as $6.99 and customize as I want for as high as $5.5 africanboy, please do sumthin bout it!

and Let it HIT the Nigerian Market faster!
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by bolex(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2006
can I get a t-shirt wit me & blue in it

our pics

tell me the price & we can discuss payment

am for real
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by bolex(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2006
Scorpio:

r u fuxkin kiddin me? $19.99/$24.99 for t-shirts, lmao. boi please, i had better be gettin at least a 2-carat platinum ring along with those tees. noice bdw, but i ain't payin that much for it.

an Nl t-shirt shud be $100

NL is a great site

u stingy asses
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by finda: 2:28pm On May 05, 2006
holy moses. does tees are too damn expensive. i can buy a whole rack of candy with that money. but i love the one that has the picture and says nairaland addict. that so bleeping cool.

but yea, reduce the price to like $1 cheesy cheesy, sike but reduce the price to like 9.99 and then i will buy like 3 of em cry cry
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by Rhodalyn(f): 2:28pm On May 05, 2006
dont worry gal/boy, i'll help you buy it smiley
Re: Nairaland Tee Shirts by finda: 2:31pm On May 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

don't worry girl/boy, i'll help you buy it smiley

hahaha whatever!!!. but for real though, reduce the price!!!. money dont grow on trees cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

|| My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || / Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria / Your Favorite Miss World 2009 Gown!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.