Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,311 members, 7,864,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? (454 Views)

Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. / Should I Forfeit My Better Paying Job, For A Fg Job. / Can I Cancel My Resignation In A Federal Government Institution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by Mistakemaker: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hello, I had to create this new account specifically for this and had to post in this section because I can't do so in job/vacancy section yet.

Straight to the point, I resigned my job in a government tertiary institution up north due to security challenges less than a month ago,. Now I have come down to a similar institution in a state in the southern part of Nigeria but finding it hard to cope here due to human relationship factors.. I wish to go back to the north and manage the security situations there than to be suffering human factors here
The said institution is a federal government hospital

Now I learnt one can cancel resignation within 3 months of tendering it, my questions are now :
(1)is it true according to the civil service rule?
(2) what are the processes involved

I need candid answer to this.. You can add insults if you so wish.. I will be replying to further questions

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 farano rocktation please front page, I need advise on this, thanks
Re: Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by unclemaths(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Officially, very probable. But you have to be in a good relationship with your H.O.D.

Whatever input he makes carries weight.
undecided
Re: Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by sinkhole: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
Oga, you better learn to manage the "human relation" problem. As you left your position in the North, over 10 people who are indigenes had applied to fill that position and only the person with the strongest connection was able to fill the position you left: in summary, no position for you to re-occupy again embarassed
Re: Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by vickyfrancis1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
Does it mean that the security situation in your former place of work has stopped or what? since in your current place of work has to do with human relationship, can't it be managed? your life is worth more than gold. think am fess...in my humble opinion, just manage the current situation with maturity and smartness.
Re: Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by GboyegaD(m): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Learned something new but will read all comments to understand the procedure.
Re: Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by Mistakemaker: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
sinkhole:
Oga, you better learn to manage the "human relation" problem. As you left your position in the North, over 10 people who are indigenes had applied to fill that position and only the person with the strongest connection was able to fill the position you left: in summary, no position for you to re-occupy again embarassed
Is not occupied yet, I have colleagues there, I'm in a similar position here in the south but the human relations here is not good like I use to have it in the north,
Re: Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by Mistakemaker: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
Does it mean that the security situation in your former place of work has stopped or what? since in your current place of work has to do with human relationship, can't it be managed? your life is worth more than gold. think am fess...in my humble opinion, just manage the current situation with maturity and smartness.
OK, thanks... The security situation there hasn't improved actually, its one of the northern states ravaged by banditry, I have actually been attacked once but I enjoy good working relationships there which I lack here
Re: Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by Daddysidhan: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Soft work
Re: Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by Mistakemaker: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
GboyegaD:
Learned something new but will read all comments to understand the procedure.
Kindly tell me what you already know please
Re: Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by Turningmoon(f): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by GboyegaD(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Kindly tell me what you already know please

I don't know anything about the civil service.
Re: Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by Mistakemaker: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
1forall crazyman front page please
Re: Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by Mistakemaker: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
CHIMAC0:

Cursed wawa bastard from the cursed backward shithole called Enugu, now you have been sacked, no wonder you are now useless and hopeless. Your only consolation is nairaland cheesy
I wrote that on behalf of someone.. Cursed worthless miscreant from erosion ravaged shithole village of Anambra tongue
Re: Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by Mistakemaker: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
CHIMAC0:
[s][/s]

Cursed wawa beast from the cursed backward shithole rural Enugu state ravaged with poverty, erosion, illiteracy, . Lets drink to this hahahaha
Your dad no go fit afford that wine u see there.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Can I Cancel My Resignation In A FG Institution? by Mistakemaker: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
CHIMAC0:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

If not for your useless parents that relocated to Anambra for greener pasture where they gave birth to all of you, you all would have been breaking stones in the cursed backward shithole called Enugu by now. Your parents would always be grateful for Anambra. Timid Nsukka illiterates wink
You can't look this nice because your family is worthless, useless, filthy and poverty stricken cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Earn In Dollars (free Course) / Agency Banking In Nigeria: A Day In The Life Of An Accelerex Agent / Npower Batch C Payment Solutions With Screenshot Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.