Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video (25379 Views)

Who Is The Female Voice In Psquare Busy Body Song / Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album / Davido's Poor Guitar Boy Releases First Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by thundafire: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Covid Isolation video make she know go sleep
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by ojun50(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Who don watch the video make he or she tell me how he go

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Cmanforall: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
I hope the husband is not affected by the recent sacking in his sector
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by kolajamesjnr(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Which Hit

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Ngozioma(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
grin cheesy grin Yoruba Women And Attention Seeking Are Like 5 & 6

Igbo Amaka wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by RuddyFusion(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
Uniquely ok.....I have to watch the video first.....

Lala get busy

Bubu get busy

Malami get busy

He'll rufai.gey.busy

Buratai get bus

Boko and bandits get busy

Akpabio and NDDC get busy

Thiefnibu get busy

IPOB get busy

NACAN get busy

Lazy Nigerian youths get busy

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Mood11: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Good she’s coming to reclaim the throne from burnaboy
grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Baloranking(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
iyatrustee:
No be the hantie wey test positive yesterday be dis?

You believe that crap. That was clout chasing at it's peak.

All because of this crap video she wanted to drop

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
This video get almost the same damage as coro.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Makschinchin: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
AdaNri1:
Who will help Nigeria? When will Nigeria be able to stand respected as a country amongst other countries? When will Nigeria have leaders who care about the country more than their pockets? When!! oh when?

You start, others will follow suit

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by RudyNerdy: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
I feel shame on her behalf
rotflmao grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Nice202: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
I feel shame on her behalf
U are weakeded
Hahahahaga
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Deborah98(f): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Okay
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by kiddkash(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
KristaPretty:
No be small thing ��� grin grin grin
you gats to double your hustle
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by bejeria101(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Are we to go back to 2010?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Femeto: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Get busy Buhari. Stop the killing and stealing.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Femeto: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
ojun50:
Who don watch the video make he or she tell me how he go
Low budget.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by saajus: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
It's not the same day a video is released that was shot. Editing takes some time.
iyatrustee:
No be the hantie wey test positive yesterday be dis?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Kingrefreshed: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
viviangist:
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is Motivating us with Newly Released Video for 2010 Hit Song “Get Busy”

Omotola Jalade–Ekeinde has released the official video of her hit song “Get Busy” off her album “Me, Myself & Eyes“, which she released in 2010.

The influential actress and singer who has been MIA for some time revealed on her Instagram page that she contracted Covid-19 and is now getting better in isolation. She expressed her worries on the dangerous state of our roads and why she felt a need to release the music video which she shot a while ago, as a message to Nigeria and her youths.

The video was directed by Clarence Peters.

She wrote:

“Hello All, I know Most of you Have been Wondering where I’ve been.
Well, I Contracted Covid. I have been ill , in Isolation and Now getting better. More on the details of this soon.
However, I have been Reading on the devastating News of How our Youths are Needlessly Dieing getting crushed by Trailers/containers ! This is disheartening and has made my heart really troubled ! This can happen to ANYONE and Enforcements can’t be taken lightly on this Gov @jidesanwoolu !!! Pls do something!!!!! I am Releasing this video that was shot some time ago Now as I feel the need to. Thanks @iamharrysong and @clarenceshotit .
Thanks for your All Love and prayers as I recover fully, Nigeria Needs to #GetBusy ! (Full video on my Youtube page )”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK2Nqz2_cLI

Source: https://www.bellanaija.com/2020/08/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-is-motivating-us-with-newly-released-video-for-2010-hit-song-get-busy/

She for give me the money wey she use record this trash make I usam drink better cold chill beer and nkwobi.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Incandescent(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
It's a good song. Guys listen to it. I just did.

Well done Omosexy!

Get busy guys.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Denique(f): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
KristaPretty:
No be small thing ��� grin grin grin
"It's plenty!" grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
One pandemic at a time please

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by chukemmang(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
TrikkyTee:

Can you design a professional flyer with your smartphone?

Mr Kalu can.

How much do Graphic designers charge for flyers? On average, $8.3

If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 monthly.

That's close to 270,000 Naira monthly.

Is this achievable? 100%

Is this learnable? A dummy can learn how to do this.

Do you need a laptop for this? No, any smartphone can do this.

That's not all you can learn from him. He will also teach you how to design:

• Logos
• Book covers
• Album covers
• Create Whiteboard animations and
• Professional Photo Manipulation.

You can offer all these on Fiverr, Upwork and anywhere.

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!

Is that all?

No! He will also teach you how to:

• Create 3D logos using mock ups
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone.
• Create Professional marketing videos for companies.

Any other thing? Yeah!

• He will give you ebooks on Graphics designing worth ₦19,000

• An eBook on other gigs and services you can offer on Fiverr apart from Graphics designing.

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.

However, Kalu have slashed it to 7,500 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 2,990 naira.

The 21st person will pay 5,000 naira.

Why should you trust Him?

This is the 20th edition and He has countless testimonies. You can do a background search on him.

When is the class starting?

This Saturday, 22nd of August 2020.

How can you reach Him?

Send him a message on WhatsApp

0 7 0 1 4 8 9 9 9 7 2

Any more guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with this skill, Kalu will refund you your money with a written apology.

Wow!

How do I get started?

Send him a message on WhatsApp using the number above, for account details.

PS.: This is not a Canva design class.

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 2,990 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you use it to flex today?

Rich people think long term, poor people think short term. Which one are you?

Send him a message now.

Seun and his mods need to ban you. Such a massive waste of nairaland space. Mcheeee
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Villagemeat: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
APC is not busy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by chukemmang(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
I will just love to see her shake her sexy booty in videos. If she does it right, she will sell her music with het beauty.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by Lambarry1: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
She just making a full of herself

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by empressteemah06(f): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
She still dey sing

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by blank(f): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Not half bad. I actually like the song and video. Timing is off though. People won't take her Covid diagnosis seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by deji17: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
viviangist:
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is Motivating us with Newly Released Video for 2010 Hit Song “Get Busy”

Omotola Jalade–Ekeinde has released the official video of her hit song “Get Busy” off her album “Me, Myself & Eyes“, which she released in 2010.

The influential actress and singer who has been MIA for some time revealed on her Instagram page that she contracted Covid-19 and is now getting better in isolation. She expressed her worries on the dangerous state of our roads and why she felt a need to release the music video which she shot a while ago, as a message to Nigeria and her youths.

She wrote:

Well, I Contracted Covid. I have been ill , in Isolation and Now getting better. More on the details of this soon.
However, I have been Reading on the devastating News of How our Youths are Needlessly Dieing getting crushed by Trailers/containers ! This is disheartening and has made my heart really troubled ! This can happen to ANYONE and Enforcements can’t be taken lightly on this Gov @jidesanwoolu !!! Pls do something!!!!! I am Releasing this video that was shot some time ago Now as I feel the need to. Thanks @iamharrysong and @clarenceshotit .
Thanks for your All Love and prayers as I recover fully, Nigeria Needs to #GetBusy ! (Full video on my Youtube page )”

Watch the video below:

Source: https://www.bellanaija.com/2020/08/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-is-motivating-us-with-newly-released-video-for-2010-hit-song-get-busy/

Beautiful music.
She surely should have continued her music hustle. I think she gave up too early.
Nigeria music industry requires a lot of noise making, tenacity, hyping and a little bit of talent.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by deji17: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
She sure sounds better than most of our reigning female artists. The lyrics is good and so is the songs arrangement, beats and voice.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video by swaggprofessor(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
viviangist:

She wrote:

Watch the video below:

Abeg what hit song?? Even this song falls on something kpakpa it won't make a hit. Rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries / D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) / Arewa Radio 93.1 Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.