Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Want To Invest My 400k - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Invest My 400k (5926 Views)

Should I Invest My 3000 Dollars Or Leave It To Appreciate (I Need Your Advice) / I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
9jajoseph:
I have been saving alot since this year. And my bank is not giving me enough interest.

Is there any genuine investment where I can invest my hard held money

We have some skills which we do teach in our tutorial which are lucrative.
like graphic design
digital marketing
video editting
video Animations
photo editing
drawings
photo manipulation
Photoshop skills
etc
*we would even tell you where to offer your job and make your money..

you might even have learnt it before and not make money..
but we are assuring you that if you can join our tutorial..
you would make nothing less than 150,000 in a month..

Learn each skills @ 5,000 each..
No reduction of price..
we have tried enough..
message on WhatsApp if interested presently.
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by 9jajoseph: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fxmanager:
Go through the post in the thread below in other to avoid loosing your money to a scam/ponzi schemes.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting
thanks man
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by 9jajoseph: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
blackpanthar:

Invest in a cryptocurrency called Tron.
Thank me next week when your 400k hits 470k
how does it work
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by 9jajoseph: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
lordm:
Beware of all this online biz, else na premium tears go end am
street wise is golden. Them no dey learn am for school. Thanks man
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by Reazest: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
mii4u:

I really want to invest my money but just scared of online scammers since this is a faceless forum
I'm in Ogba. Let see face to face for a very good business deal.
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by mii4u(f): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
Reazest:
I'm in Ogba. Let see face to face for a very good business deal.
I don't stay in Lagos but just give me ur ofc address so dat I can send my friend to check it out for me.
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by bastien: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
9jajoseph:
I have been saving alot since this year. And my bank is not giving me enough interest.

don't listen to that guy claiming tron is the fastest raising cryptocurrency coins... Na lie, coins yapa oh but since bitcoin don pass me and you, best is to download LUNO App, invest on ethereum or Litecoin, but the best it's ethereum, its now 200k for one ethereum coin, when them beg me to do am na just 94k e be, Chai.

Ethereum will surely rise, and probably reach 500k for one coin by December.

Only disadvantage is that luno app charges are high for both depositing and redrawing. Aside that it's very safe. Good luck
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by Fxmanager(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
9jajoseph:
thanks man
You are welcome.
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by 9jajoseph: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
bastien:
don't listen to that guy claiming tron is the fastest raising cryptocurrency coins... Na lie, coins yapa oh but since bitcoin don pass me and you, best is to download LUNO App, invest on ethereum or Litecoin, but the best it's ethereum, its now 200k for one ethereum coin, when them beg me to do am na just 94k e be, Chai.

Ethereum will surely rise, and probably reach 500k for one coin by December.

Only disadvantage is that luno app charges are high for both depositing and redrawing. Aside that it's very safe. Good luck
I don't really understand how bitcoin works. But I would love to learn. And is luno same as bitcoin. My WhatsApp number 08172.……567..... 601
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by Dampell: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2020
Google chymall and make your deligent research. Or Whatsapp 0817....4348......429 for more clarity
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by Folaoni(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
mii4u:

I really want to invest my money but just scared of online scammers since this is a faceless forum
check this out, your investment is 100% guarantee secured. You have nothing to fear for as you will be given all the evidence that your capital an ROI is a guarantee. Quote me for more details.

Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by frrank(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
steveblue:

Invest with Hamony Trading Zone today and lets make extra cash for you while we do all the work with our unique incredible Strategy. Below is the profit for today's trade .For more information on how you can start your forex trading investment with us call 0.8.0.3.5.3.3.7.7.5.1

Pls how can I set up my trading platform like this?

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by obanor99: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2020
If you can refer people,join a reputable network marketing company like longrich,superlife, crowd1 etc
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by SavageResponse(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2020
blackpanthar:

Stop misleading people with falsehood about your bullsh1t crypto!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2020
9jajoseph:

Let me help you use it to trade volatility.
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by blackpanthar: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2020
SavageResponse:

Stop misleading people with falsehood about your bullsh1t crypto!

You feel you have sense to be savage. Pls be mature to explain why you hate it? Cryptocurrencii is the future, so if you have anything against it, then say it... I am misleading no one o. Calm down
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by punisha: 1:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Reazest:
Certainly, u have to be scared. U are in right hand now. U will really recommend me to people.

You are very correct.She really needs to be scared.
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by beaulahestate(m): 3:06am On Aug 28, 2020
THE REAL TRENDING SURE DEAL !

Do you want to put ur money to work for U?

Do u know investment makes retirement/old age sweeter?

Are You Looking for Trustworthy, Tested, Proven Real Estate & Agriculture Investment with High Returns?

Covered By Leadway Assurance*
Policy No: AC 200000073KD (Confirmed)

We have thousands of loyal Clients at Oxford Commercial Property
Pls Go check out Website � (www.oxfordgroupafrica.com)
30 Real Estates within Lagos & Western States
Pls see the website � �
Mechanize Farms at Ayetoro, ogun state,

You can start investing now-from N500k, N1, N2m, N5m, N10m & to any Limits

�You Gets 50% ROI for 12 months Duration,
�You gets 42% ROI for 10 for months Duration

� Management Fee will be deducted from only the interest which is 7.5%

�� Documents to be given to you (investors) are
�Deed of agreement
�Post dated cheque�
� Then watch how your investment grows� to

Don't Miss this Unbeatable Offer
Thanks for Ur Anticipated Patronage �
Come to the office to obtain your form
Charles +2347069444652

blackpanthar:

Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by SavageResponse(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2020
blackpanthar:

You feel you have sense to be savage. Pls be mature to explain why you hate it? Cryptocurrencii is the future, so if you have anything against it, then say it... I am misleading no one o. Calm down

You told him that Tron would appreciate from 400K to 470K within a week which is 17.5%.

It has been about 2 weeks since you made that claim...now show us proof that it actually happened!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by femeritus: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Attend this seminar on a Promising investment opportunity and judge for yourself.

Preference Consult is inviting you to a life-changing seminar on Financial Intelligence and Investment options. Don't miss it! Let's show you how you can earn regular income from skills we will show you; how to be financially empowered and how you can turn EARNED income to PASSIVE income through a PROMISING INVESTMENT we'll show you. Everyone can benefit from this!

*Date:* Saturday, 29th Aug. 2020
*Time:* 7 to 8 pm
*Zoom ID:* 86183564109
*Attendance:* Free

You have a right to doubt, but even if you're Mr. Doubting Thomas, attend the seminar so you can at least *clear* OR *confirm* your doubts and subsequently make an informed decision.

Any queries? Call 08022341150.
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by Trinitycoy(f): 12:11am On Aug 29, 2020
9jajoseph:

Here is an investment model we have.

Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by Umarzy(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2020
9jajoseph:

OP, be careful of potential scammers on this thread.

See, crypt0, ForeX or any investment with high ROI comes with High risk and the thing is to always invest the amount you can afford to lose.

Though, the ROI is good if the investment turns out to be good. But, things could go south as well. The question is can you afford to lose N400k? grin

If your answer is yes, go for Crypt0, that's basically what i invest in, but i already took out my investment, so everything else there is free money.

If your answer is No, go for a no risk investment such as Mutual Funds from stanbic Ibtc, First bank, etc. I think it's 10% per annum.

Or you learn a skill with part of the money and start your own side hustle/business. There are a lot of skills to learn

Wish you best of luck!
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by sammyhands: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2020
Corpzenith:
We bring you one of a kind agribusiness investment and also agricultural solutions to your every problem.

Visit

https://agrostory.org/services/investment-plans/cabbage-investment/

Or call....

For more info

send me a message let's talk
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by lammyna(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Invest in Samtos Global company limited. The company is real. You can get in touch with me 08136128196 and thank God later.
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by 9jajoseph: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Umarzy:

OP, be careful of potential scammers on this thread.

See, crypt0, ForeX or any investment with high ROI comes with High risk and the thing is to always invest the amount you can afford to lose.

Though, the ROI is good if the investment turns out to be good. But, things could go south as well. The question is can you afford to lose N400k? grin

If your answer is yes, go for Crypt0, that's basically what i invest in, but i already took out my investment, so everything else there is free money.

If your answer is No, go for a no risk investment such as Mutual Funds from stanbic Ibtc, First bank, etc. I think it's 10% per annum.

Or you learn a skill with part of the money and start your own side hustle/business. There are a lot of skills to learn

Wish you best of luck!
best advice I have seen so far. Thanks man
Re: I Want To Invest My 400k by freeman67: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
At the mention of any amount of money on Nairaland you will begin to see predators setting traps up and down. A savings of 400k that this guy is looking for how to grow you guys are trying by all means with different formats to dupe him of the money. Hmmmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) / 1000 Nfts Airdrop! Don't Miss Out! / MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.