Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,802 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? (16045 Views)

Woman’s Buttocks Explodes During Rough Sex, And Boyfriend Jailed / 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel / Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2011
assme:

@Mrs. Chima

u think its b'cos dis is Africa. So in the western world other men can be allowed to tap/squeeze another man's wife arse, is that what you are saying?

What I AM SAYING ONLY IN AFRICA and other countries, a man can beat a woman and get away with it. 

In America, if a man saw his wife getting her arse tapped by another man and he beat her up.  HE IS GOING TO JAIL/getting killed/burn up.  There wouldn't even be a discussion.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by saridonp2: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2011
That is why is important to know each other before marriage.The man is wrong because he seems not to know his wife very well and on his own part he was wrong to beat her.He can be angry and show his anger by just going away from there but not to slap the woman.Instead he should slap the guy or if the guy is over-confident of tapping another man's wife ass then the husband should arrange guys with long guns to dip it in his ass and rape it till he bleed.Slapping and beating the woman is degrading for that woman and one of the reasons why she plays and laugh at the office.Your friend should relax his Idiagbon style and show some respect to the woman.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Omolola1(f): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
There is nothing you should do, na him get his hand
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What I AM SAYING ONLY IN AFRICA and other countries, a man can beat a woman and get away with it.

In America, if a man saw his wife getting her arse tapped by another man and he beat her up. HE IS GOING TO JAIL/getting killed/burn up. There wouldn't even be a discussion.

and only a loose woman would let her boss get away with sexual harrasment
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2011
Only a woman beater would say that. DUH!
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by r231(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2011
saridon_p:

That is why is important to know each other before marriage.The man is wrong because he seems not to know his wife very well and on his own part he was wrong to beat her.He can be angry and show his anger by just going away from there but not to slap the woman.Instead he should slap the guy or if the guy is over-confident of tapping another man's wife backside then the husband should arrange guys with long guns to dip it in his backside and violation it till he bleed.Slapping and beating the woman is degrading for that woman and one of the reasons why she plays and laugh at the office.Your friend should relax his Idiagbon style and show some respect to the woman.

ok. . . . . you are doing good until you get to the bolded part

but then everybody is allowed to slap everybody in naija

without getting nailed with charges (ASSAULT)either they tap your wife or not

back to the topic - both parties are wrong

the wife should know better at least she is married so that should not have happened at all

and the guy doesn't have any right to hit the woman at all no matter what but then again naija law is diff
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2011
The only CRIME THE WOMAN DID WAS laughed and chased the guy around. What else she could have done? Beat the guy? What was already done was done. The woman can undo a tap on the arse neither the husband can undo the BLUEBERRY MUFFIN makeover he gave his wife.

That is fucking crazy. You would beat the woman because she laughed BUT WON'T SAY SHIT TO THE MAN? THAT SOME BULLSHIT AND YOU MOFOS KNOW IT.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The only CRIME THE WOMAN DID WAS laughed and chased the guy around. What else she could have done? Beat the guy? What was already done was done. The woman can undo a tap on the arse neither the husband can undo the BLUEBERRY MUFFIN makeover he gave his wife.

That is bleeping crazy. You would beat the woman because she laughed BUT WON'T SAY poo TO THE MAN? THAT SOME BULLSHIT AND YOU MOFOS KNOW IT.

do your male friends tap your ar.se ?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Meldrick(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Only a woman beater would say that. DUH!
But I'm surprised you are hammering on the part of this wife beater thing. It is sure wrong but why you justifying the act of the woman.
A married woman who casually laughs when another man taps her buttocks is highly irresponsible.
I really believe they've both been in bed because no man will confidently tap another woman's ass if he hasn't been tapping it before or sleeping with her. The woman is irresponsible.

Our people say na from clap them dey enter dance.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
So your rational logic is IF A MAN TAPPED ANOTHER WOMAN ON THE ARSE, HE bleeped HER?

I swear this some sad shit.

Where HAVE I JUSTIFIED THE WOMAN'S ACTION? Did you read ANY OF MY MOFO POSTS? No you didn't. Because you would have seen comments degrading the woman. But nooooooooo too busy getting caught up with the WOMEN BEATER COMMENT.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ebila(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The only CRIME THE WOMAN DID WAS laughed and chased the guy around.  What else she could have done?  Beat the guy?  What was already done was done.  The woman can undo a tap on the arse neither the husband can undo the BLUEBERRY MUFFIN makeover he gave his wife.  

That is bleeping crazy.  You would beat the woman because she laughed BUT WON'T SAY poo TO THE MAN?  THAT SOME BULLSHIT AND YOU MOFOS KNOW IT.  
You do realise we're talking about adults right? The woman was the right person to do the talking to the 'arse tapper',not the husband.The husband's business is with the wife.The only time it is necessary and also wise for the husband to approach the 'arse tapper' is if the guy does it even after the woman scolded him.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
ebila:

You do realise we're talking about adults right? The woman was the right person to do the talking to the 'arse tapper',not the husband.The husband's business is with the wife.The only time it is necessary and also wise for the husband to approach the 'arse tapper' is if the guy does it even after the woman scolded him.

If that was the case then the husband should have stay out of it.  If the matter was the wife's.  Now you know damn well that is not making no mOFO SENSE. He is in the right place because that mofo would have been in jail or killed.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ebila(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If that was the case then the husband should have stay out of it. If the matter was the wife's. Now you know damn well that is not making no mOFO SENSE.

It's his business,but with his wife.Yeah,he should have stayed out of it till he gets home.His actions are not justifiable,so also hers.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
That some bullshit. Like I said he was in the RIGHT PLACE.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by assme: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2011
do your male friends tap your ar.se ?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
do your female friends tap you on your arse?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2011
ebila:

It's his business,but with his wife.Yeah,he should have stayed out of it till he gets home.His actions are not justifiable,so also hers.

dont waste much time on mrs chima

never reason much with a fool s/he will twist you along the way the fool will win through experience
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by assme: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
do your female friends tap you on your arse?

Answering a question with a question is African and you still tell us that the reaction of the couple in context is African.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

dont waste much time on mrs chima

never reason much with a fool s/he will twist you along the way the fool will win through experience

If I am a fool then you are a dumb arse.  Why the Bleep would I reason with a dumb arse? Go wash some clothes.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If I am a fool then you are a dumb arse. Why the bleep would I reason with a dumb arse? Go wash some clothes.

yes i am for the mean time becoz am trying to reason with a fool grin grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2011
assme:

Answering a question with a question is African and you still tell us that the reaction of the couple in context is African.

Let me know when the women beater convention is over.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

yes i am for the mean time becoz am trying to reason with a fool  grin grin grin grin

You are a dumb arse because you don't know you the fool and a dumb arse.  Dumb arse.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by assme: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2011
Let me know when the women beater convention is over.

I think with your reaction so far, if you were in the same position as the husband, you would have thrown her off the cliff.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
assme:

I think with your reaction so far, if you were in the same position as the husband, you would have thrown her off the cliff.

If I was the husband, I wouldn't have throw my wife over the cliff nor beat her because she laughed.  I would have simply have a conversation with her and ask her to inform the guy of his deeds. IF SHE love me and respect me, she would do just that and stay away from the guy since the guy like tapping arses. I would give her the level of understanding the same way I would want her to give me. What you do to others, it will be done to you tenfold and that is the truth. He will get his.

I would have treated my wife the same way I would want her to treat me.  The problem with SOME PEOPLE is selfishness.  It is okay to treat one person this way and expect them to treat you like a King.  No thanks. 

That is the appropriate way to handle the situation and beating her is not going to stop her if she want to form a relationship with a man that tapped her on the arse.  Let be logical people, I know it too late for MOST.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by 25omega(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
i dont know what i would in a situation like this but im sure i wouldn't slap her. I would ask the man why he did what he did then ask my wife of the type of relationship she has with the man where he feels comfortable enough to do such a thing to her and she only laughs. I would be really upset and i hope by confronting them i will get some answers. if not my trust would probably go out the door which will lead to separation because i can't live or be in a relationship where im constantly wondering what or who my wife is doing
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by dbigrod(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2011
when will mrs chima start to reason like an adult? pathetic
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2011
I sent this to every one on my email friend list and I got this back from a friend.  

This is what she said:

The dude was WRONG. He had NO RIGHT to put his hands on her. He obviously was insecure. Now, other dude was WRONG to touch her in such an intimate way. She could have TOLD the dude to stop, played it off by laughing, but her husband obviously took it the wrong way and got mad. If he wanted to be mad at anyone, it should have been the dude that touched her. He's a COWARD, instead of going man to man, he took the easy way out by fighting a weaker woman who he knew he could physically beat. She needs to leave his ass alone. She should have called the police, he's probably done this before, and will probably do it again. She needs to at least get it documented. She also needs to get her brothers on his ass and get with someone who will treat her right.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
d bigrod:

when will mrs chima start to reason like an adult? pathetic

I see you reporting for duty.  You might as well get over it too.

When will you ACTUALLY LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME BIG ROD?  I do not reason with women beaters and illogical dumb arses.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by adamsrib(f): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

So your rational logic is IF A MAN TAPPED ANOTHER WOMAN ON THE ARSE, HE bleeped HER?

I swear this some sad poo.  

Where HAVE I JUSTIFIED THE WOMAN'S ACTION?  Did you read ANY OF MY MOFO POSTS?  No you didn't.  Because you would have seen comments degrading the woman.  But nooooooooo too busy getting caught up with the WOMEN BEATER COMMENT.  

I love your warrior spirit Mrs Chima! What I think Zim Drill is saying is that the wife is not demanding respect from the men around her. MOST men are going to respect a woman if she carries herself in such a way that he knows there will be consequences if he crosses the line.

I do not agree with the husband on beating her, but again she has failed to set boundaries. Sometimes men only respect strength.  The minute he threw the first punch she should have been on him like fleas on a dog. Grab the skillet, pot, broom, mop, whatever you can and inflict as much damage as you possible is my motto. My husband knows if he ever raises a hand to hit me, he better kill me on the first one, because if he doesn't, Armageddon will look like a picnic.

They are both wrong. But the common denominator in both situations is the woman not making it known that there are consequences for disrespecting her.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by r231(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2011
hmmmmm. . . . .  .why would i get mad with the guy that touched her when i don't know the guy from nowhere

and besides the woman should know how to carry herself while hanging with friends cus she is married

so things are different
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Meldrick(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
25omega:

i dont know what i would in a situation like this but im sure i wouldn't slap her. I would ask the man why he did what he did then ask my wife of the type of relationship she has with the man where he feels comfortable enough to do such a thing to her and she only laughs. I would be really upset and i hope by confronting them i will get some answers. if not my trust would probably go out the door which will lead to separation because i can't live or be in a relationship where im constantly wondering what or who my wife is doing
The bolded part will surely be a big mistake. All the questions should be thrown to ur wife be cause she was comfortable with another man tapping her buttocks.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
adamsrib:

I love your warrior spirit Mrs Chima! What I think Zim Drill is saying is that the wife is not demanding respect from the men around her. MOST men are going to respect a woman if she carries herself in such a way that he knows there will be consequences if he crosses the line.

I do not agree with the husband on beating her, but again she has failed to set boundaries. Sometimes men only respect strength.  The minute he threw the first punch she should have been on him like fleas on a dog. Grab the skillet, pot, broom, mop, whatever you can and inflict as much damage as you possible is my motto. My husband knows if he ever raises a hand to hit me, he better kill me on the first one, because if he doesn't, Armageddon will look like a picnic.

They are both wrong. But the common denominator in both situations is the woman not making it known that there are consequences for disrespecting her.

I understand exactly what you are talking about HOWEVER, beating the woman is not going to MAKE HER DEMAND RESPECT FROM THE GUY THAT TAPPED HER ARSE and it will not discourage her if she would to further something with the guy IF THERE IS ANYTHING GOING ON per the women beater comments.   There is a better way of handling the situation and BEATING HER WAS NOT THE ANSWER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man’s Eyes Affected After Police Brutalized Him In Akwa Ibom (pic) / Lagos Police Arrest Seven Traffic Robbers / Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.