Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? (16044 Views)

Woman’s Buttocks Explodes During Rough Sex, And Boyfriend Jailed / 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel / Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by KAYD007(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2011
@ MRS.CHIMA

If I saw my sister laughing and chasing a guy around that tapped her on the arse.  I WILL NOT BE QUESTIONING HER SELF WORTH and I will not accept her husband beating her.  SIMPLE AS THAT. 

u seems to be the MOST vocal of the "inappropriate" few here that agrees  with the wife inappropriate behaviour,  but are we surprise? HELL NO! cos Members of an avian species of identical plumage tend to congregate. keep deluding ya selves,  anyway , It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a superannuated canine  with innovative maneuvers.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ono(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2011
My take on this is that the silly colleague of the lady has been doing this for a long time - and maybe, just maybe, the lady did not shun him properly.

There's a way you rebuke an offender that sends the wrong message and urge him/her on.

And so, it's most likely that this has been going on for a while. It just happened that hubby was around this time and cannot bear the sight.
Well, in my opinion, hubby was wrong to have beaten the wife. A simple ''explain to me what happened out there'' question would probably have laid to rest all the wahala. And wifey too should comport herself very well in public next time.
I do not condone beating of any type. It just worsen the situation in my experience.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2011
KAYD007:

@ MRS.CHIMA

u seems to be the MOST vocal of the "inappropriate" few here that agrees  with the wife inappropriate behaviour,  but are we surprise? HELL NO! cos Members of an avian species of identical plumage tend to congregate. keep deluding ya selves,  anyway , It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a superannuated canine  with innovative maneuvers.

Then I suggest you go back to the dog pound. PRONTO.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2011
ono:

My take on this is that the silly colleague of the lady has been doing this for a long time - and maybe, just maybe, the lady did not shun him properly.

There's a way you rebuke an offender that sends the wrong message and urge him/her on.

And so, it's most likely that this has been going on for a while. It just happened that hubby was around this time and cannot bear the sight.
Well, in my opinion, hubby was wrong to have beaten the wife. A simple ''explain to me what happened out there'' question would probably have laid to rest all the wahala. And wifey too should comport herself very well in public next time.
I do not condone beating of any type. It just worsen the situation in my experience.

Gotdamn! Where you been? Your Internet connection was down or something? You just restored some kaput for the canines I mean boys.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2011
Lord_Reed:

You are welcome to your views as I am to mine. My wife and any one am close to will not do silly shi.t like that and receive applause from me. Simple as that.

Your view is condemning the woman for laughing and chasing the guy around and questioning her self worth based on that alone.  My view is that UNDER no circumstance regardless what the woman did WARRANT no public nor private arse whooping. 

You do not know what your future or present wife would do.  I am positive the husband that beat the woman's arse SAID AND THOUGHT "my wife will not do silly poo like that and receive applaud from me"  Instead of applauding he BEAT HER ARSE. 

She should have responded DIFFERENTLY but she didn't.  He should have kept his hands to himself but he didn't.

As I have stated multiple times, THERE IS MORE TO THE STORY then the poster is sharing. I know THAT man can't be a Yaba Left patient driving around freely.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrCork17: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2011
gently taps Mrs Chima,s nyansh and runs back into the bush tongue
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Johnnny(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2011
If I were the husband I will be furious and very angry, but I will never go and slap my wife in public. That is so so wrong in my own opinion. I would rather let her see me and I will drive off leaving her behind. And we will take it up at home.

The husband really embarrased his wife and ultimately himself by that action. Everybody will now know him around that place of work.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2011
If you did that, I would have understood.  Now that is more realistic and a sane man would do just what you did. 

Now she would be mad as hell that she has to walk home though.  I know for sure she would rather that than you beating on her. 

Johnnny:

If I were the husband I will be furious and very angry, but I will never go and slap my wife in public.  That is so so wrong in my own opinion. I would rather let her see me and I will drive off leaving her behind.  And we will take it up at home.

The husband really embarrased his wife and ultimately himself by that action.  Everybody will now know him around that place of work.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Wislet(f): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2011
Some reactions here are just plain unrealistic. Talk of one-sided biased views. Wonder how some married(even unmarried)women defenders here would feel seeing a girl tap their husbands/boyfriends on the front & having him chase her around. Crap. Not sayin beating som1 in public is good/acceptable, but, come on! some s.tu.pid behaviours aren't either.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Dsense(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2011
***Walks in ,Hits Mrs china saggy bootie ''3 times''. . .and running out***
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2011
DSense,

I will not only laugh and chase you. I will grab you by the neck and pull your thorax bone and esophagus out of your mouth. smiley
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Dsense(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2011
Your naughty . . . . naughty . . . naugthy . .
tongue tongue
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2011
freestyle
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by LordReed(m): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2011
@Mrs.C
Lemme get this straight, you seem to be implying that I support the woman being hit because her arse was tapped. Is that it?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by koolchicco: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2011
Well, If its OK for my her then I wouldn't mind tapping another woman's butt. 1-1! cool
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by koolchicco: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
koolchicco:

Well, If its OK for my her then I wouldn't mind tapping another woman's butt. 1-1! cool
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by chillbabe(f): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2011
That guy is a weak basterd why didn't he confront the guy who tapt his wife ass.Very easy to hit a women when your weak.He should have hit the guy then he will see what is what.U see why mama gee talk that way about nigerian men.God the nerves they have to raise there hand on a women.Cave mentality
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Johnnny(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2011
chillbabe:

That guy is a weak basterd why didn't he confront the guy who tapt his wife backside.Very easy to hit a women when your weak.He should have hit the guy then he will see what is what.U see why mama gee talk that way about nigerian men.God the nerves they have to raise there hand on a women.Cave mentality

@Chill, I do understand what you mean. I have often wondered why we (both male and female) often transfer our fury on the wrong person. The husband should have ran after the guy and give him a dirty slap for tapping his wife's boootay. Then later take it up with the wife too.

I am usually surprised also with gals. When a babe sees her guy with another babe. Instead of fighting the guy for cheating on her, she would rather start fighting with the other babe to the extent of unclothing themselves in public, and the guy they are fighting over will just stay away from them and watch the scene, giggling.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by chillbabe(f): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2011
@johhny i wonder oohh but some women r to stuborn u know the guy is married and u still want to challenge his wife.Witness that nt so long ago and i was reaving mad at both women y would u challange a married woman. Nah wah 4 ppl these days
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by CILondon: 4:53am On Mar 07, 2011
This is why I am very standoffish towards Nigerian men. They think that if a woman is verbally friendly towards them, then it means he has permission to touch her body any how he likes. A lot of men have this type of mentality, especially Nigerian men. This is why I am now very cold, standoffish to all my Nigerian male colleagues at work and Nigerian men in general.

1) The man was wrong to tap the woman's bottom

2) The woman was wrong to laugh about it. She is a married woman afterall and she should have reprimanded him very strongly - out of respect for herself and respect for her wedding ring.

3) The husband was wrong to beat the wife. He should have reacted in the way lord Reed described and warned the man to keep his hands of his wife, then taken his wife home and have it out with her verbally. And valentines day would be ruined - no special dinner, just go straight to bed - in separate rooms.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by justwise(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2011
CILondon:

This is why I am very standoffish towards Nigerian men. They think that if a woman is verbally friendly towards them, then it means he has permission to touch her body any how he likes. A lot of men have this type of mentality, especially Nigerian men. This is why I am now very cold, standoffish to all my Nigerian male colleagues at work and Nigerian men in general.
1) The man was wrong to tap the woman's bottom
2) The woman was wrong to laugh about it. She is a married woman afterall and she should have reprimanded him very strongly - out of respect for herself and respect for her wedding ring.
3) The husband was wrong to beat the wife. He should have reacted in the way lord Reed described and warned the man to keep his hands of his wife, then taken his wife home and have it out with her verbally. And valentines day would be ruined - no special dinner, just go straight to bed - in separate rooms.
Typical of you, u can't do without generalising, how many Nigerian men have touched u in that manner? Your hatred for Nigerian born men is well documented here, so i expected that comment to come from you.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by CILondon: 12:39am On Mar 08, 2011
justwise:

Typical of you, u can't do without generalising, how many Nigerian men have touched u in that manner? Your hatred for Nigerian born men is well documented here, so i expected that comment to come from you.

I stand by every word I said. Nigerian born men are lechers who don't know how to keep their hands to themselves and this is a well known fact. I'm not saying that you don't have men like this in other nationalities - of course you do, but in lower numbers. It is in overwhelming numbers amongst Nigerian born men. Nigerian born men are especially prone to thinking that if a woman is verbally friendly towards him, then it is ok to go ahead and start touching her however he likes - this is very irritating for a women and leaves her with no choice but to withdraw her verbal friendliness and become standoffish.

Here's an article of YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE of another Nigerian born man who could not behave himself. This is happening too often to be just an unfortunate series of
co-incidences involving Nigerian born men.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340568/I-bet-virgin-What-doctor-said-medic-pestered-date.html
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by justwise(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2011
CILondon:

I stand by every word I said. Nigerian born men are lechers who don't know how to keep their hands to themselves and this is a well known fact. I'm not saying that you don't have men like this in other nationalities - of course you do, but in lower numbers. It is in overwhelming numbers amongst Nigerian born men. Nigerian born men are especially prone to thinking that if a woman is verbally friendly towards him, then it is ok to go ahead and start touching her however he likes - this is very irritating for a women and leaves her with no choice but to withdraw her verbal friendliness and become standoffish.Here's an article of YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE of another Nigerian born man who could not behave himself. This is happening too often to be just an unfortunate series of
co-incidences involving Nigerian born men.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340568/I-bet-virgin-What-doctor-said-medic-pestered-date.html
I'm not a stranger to ur overwhemingly generalisation of issues surrounding Nigerian born men in the UK, ur one sided view is beyond belief, i don't know how many Nigerian born me u know in the UK, probably those in ur street. You can't really be taken seriously anyway.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
i know the guy was totally wrong to even lift his hands on his wife cos there are better ways to deal with the issue but some women do not know how to handle male advances,if u are married make it known to people around you because u will reduce temptation,embarrasments and victimisation.
simply let a guy know when he is over stepping the friendsship/collegue bounds. guys see married women as easy to maintain cos theey have another man and any married woman who comes close to them may be seen as an easy woman and you may be embarrased when they start hitting on you,if you dont shun it in time u cant again.
the woman is stupid to allow that but the man was wrong to beat her up, there are better ways to punish a spouse who Zap.S UP
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Jerros213(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2011
I would not go with the ilk that simply believe the most important thing about a woman is sex.Ultimately a woman has got more to offer in a relationship than just sex.But you will quite understandably agree(esp as a man) that it's hard to celebrate,adore,trust and be obliged to a woman you've not made love to/had sex with,very sensitive it is yet enjoyable and somewhat mystical for having the power to bind so you might wanna choose well who you wanna let eat your fruit of the loom(esp as a woman).Personally I feel it is only ideal when it is mutually agreed on in the relationship.But if you're the kinda guy who can't hold your own then you should seek another relationship where you can have your sexual fulfilment.As for me I'm a first-date-sex-man so I DON'T DO WANNABEs!
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
Jerros213:

I would not go with the ilk that simply believe the most important thing about a woman is sex.Ultimately a woman has got more to offer in a relationship than just sex.But you will quite understandably agree(esp as a man) that it's hard to celebrate,adore,trust and be obliged to a woman you've not made love to/had sex with,very sensitive it is yet enjoyable and somewhat mystical for having the power to bind so you might wanna choose well who you wanna let eat your fruit of the loom(esp as a woman).Personally I feel it is only ideal when it is mutually agreed on in the relationship.But if you're the kinda guy who can't hold your own then you should seek another relationship where you can have your sexual fulfilment.As for me I'm a first-date-sex-man so I DON'T DO WANNABEs!
W. T . F WAS THAT
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Johnnny(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
lancaster:

W. T . F WAS THAT

That is called " POST MISS ROAD". grin grin grin
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Jerros213(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Lancaster
Just WTF you read!
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Jerros213(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Lancaster
Just WTF you read!
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
Wondering what her pilot hubby did after the grammy (omotola ekeindes arse not bin tapped but colonised firmly by that smug looking dude)
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Reference(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
What I personally detect here is a couple struggling with emotional weakness and its a highly dangerous combination. The husband not being able to control his temper, the wife not being able to resist her sexuality. The guy probably got furious because its happened before in some way, shape or manner and has descended to the depths of insecurity.

The bad news here is that all he's succeeded in doing is drive the lady firmly into the hands of the 'spanker'. Expect him to wait at the door the following day with a bunch of red roses and an 'I'm sorry I caused you much pain' card. He will do the apologising and the 'loose cannon' will explode. She's definitely closing late in the weeks to come.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by phreakabit(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2011
This is what I can do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man’s Eyes Affected After Police Brutalized Him In Akwa Ibom (pic) / Lagos Police Arrest Seven Traffic Robbers / Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.