Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? (16046 Views)

Woman’s Buttocks Explodes During Rough Sex, And Boyfriend Jailed / 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel / Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Dsense(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

yes the hitting was wrong but what would you think if your wife work mates hit her bum out in the open ?  what happens behind closed door? what of those hours she comes late from work, will she be really working or smacking each others bum in office in wils sex

all those are questions which pops up in your mind
I agree with you,But still it all falls on the type of the wifes,Do you trust her ''I know you shouldn't trust anyone,But you have some certain feelings that you can interpret as trustness'' right!!!
Even you don't trust your wife or you would like to act against the accidence,I THINK IT SHOULDN'T BE IN THE PUBLIC and so indelicately.Cause to me,The guy also embarrassed himself brutalizing his wife publicly,However he still did it on getting home which is just too much . . . .Sometimes we need to free them a lil bit though not to that extent but,I know you undrstand kinda freedom i'm talking bout.
So to me i would treat the case according to my wife's attitude and behaviour .  .I fshe's the type,then i will have to deal with the case on getting home,And if she's not,I will still ave to warn her over it.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2011
your friend (hopefully its not you) is a REAL PIG! Why would he beat her for that? wtf is that? did she grab the guy's hand and place it there? sure she should have told him off, I would, but she didn't and yeah she even smiled but that is not enough reason for some big crusty bumboclot man to hit a woman. I despise woman beaters!

BIG-manliness:

@Mrs chima,i hate it when people shy away from the truth. I m wondering why some guys re arguing with u over this issue. I don't need any soothsayer to tell me you lack moral excellence. I can bet with anybody here that u re nothing but a cheap naughty woman who goes around shaking her stinking backside so as to tapped,yes ,i said yes naughty woman.Ole,Olori gbeske,oloshi,ode.oyhinara,public toilet.

How on earth can u justify what that woman has done. listen and listen good,i ve worked in Federal ministries and parastatal back in d days in 9ja and i know what i am talking about. In ministries,u see some women that behave exacly like d way dis lady in question behaved after being tapped at backside while u see some of their other colleagues(even single) in d same ministry that ll never tolerate such nonsense,no man,i mean not even our boss can touch their hands cos of the way they present themselves.

If you respect yourself among your male collaegues,they ll never try anyting silly with u. Believe or not,some men could be adventurous but a woman with moral excellence ll put such a man to where he rightfully belong by telling him she doesn't like it  simple bitchhhhhhhhhh

you are a real a$shole.  angry
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Atreides(f): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2011
@mds,why did you even answer him sef?
I really wanted everybody to ignore him.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Dsense(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2011
Stop it.
Just ignore him.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by LordReed(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

your friend (hopefully its not you) is a REAL PIG! Why would he beat her for that? wtf is that? did she grab the guy's hand and place it there? sure she should have told him off, I would, but she didn't and yeah she even smiled but that is not enough reason for some big crusty [size=16pt]bumboclot[/size] man to hit a woman. I despise woman beaters!

you are a real a$shole.  angry

Any one who agrees that him hitting the woman (both in public and/or private) is ok, is this and more!!!!  angry  angry  angry
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2011
D-sense:

I agree with you,But still it all falls on the type of the wifes,Do you trust her ''I know you shouldn't trust anyone,But you have some certain feelings that you can interpret as trustness'' right!!!
Even you don't trust your wife or you would like to act against the accidence,I THINK IT SHOULDN'T BE IN THE PUBLIC and so indelicately.Cause to me,The guy also embarrassed himself brutalizing his wife publicly,However he still did it on getting home which is just too much . . . .Sometimes we need to free them a lil bit though not to that extent but,I know you undrstand kinda freedom i'm talking bout.
So to me i would treat the case according to my wife's attitude and behaviour .  .I fshe's the type,then i will have to deal with the case on getting home,And if she's not,I will still ave to warn her over it.

i get you man picture this he, gives her the freedom she wants and he expect her to act like a married woman, since he expect her to ACT like married woman may be he had the trust on her that he didnt give her the DOs & DONTs of acting like married woman

he didnt need to impose rules to her  like child, he treated her like an adult and he expected her to act like one and also like a married woman so with the scenario i think the brother was pissed that he only thought of hitting her WHICH IS WRONG THOUGH
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

your friend (hopefully its not you) is a REAL PIG! Why would he beat her for that? wtf is that? did she grab the guy's hand and place it there? sure she should have told him off, I would, but she didn't and yeah she even smiled but that is not enough reason for some big crusty bumboclot man to hit a woman. I despise woman beaters!

you are a real a$shole. angry

though i dont agree with hitting

i got an issue with the lady people treat you by the way you conduct yourself to them, if you respect yourself, the people around will respect you

though the woman didnt put the hand on herself what gave the guy the guts to hit her bum ? even in club guys dont just hit your bum they see your attitude and the way your handle yourself with other people around you
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by elchux: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
a woman who has her buttocks tapped by a man not her husband and welcomes it with a smile, does she deserve respect from the husband? is respect meant to be earned or just given?
if my wife does that i wont beat her for i will be doing her a favour by doing that. she will visibily see am angry yet for the next 7 days i will refuse to say or discuss that incident with her or anybody, the equlibrum has being tilted , trust eroded , the marriage shifted from lasting mode to passing mode  i will only wait for the right time to press the eject bottom; she is just a mistake
@ mrs chima be it europe or africa no real man  will condone such; real doubt is all a real man needs no time for evidence
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Any one who agrees that him hitting the woman (both in public and/or private) is ok, is this and more!!!!  angry  angry  angry

Amen.  angry

ZIM DRILL:

though i dont agree with hitting

i got an issue with the lady people treat you by the way you conduct yourself to them, if you respect yourself, the people around will respect you

though the woman didnt put the hand on herself what gave the guy the guts to hit her bum ? even in club guys dont just hit your bum they see your attitude and the way your handle yourself with other people around you

that is not necessarily true. I am a very reserved and "to myself" type of lady. I do not flirt with men or have s3xual relations with any and everybody, yet I have been in situations in school, work and general public, where men have touched me, yes TOUCHED ME followed by s3xual (in nature) remarks. Some men are unruly. As I've stated before, I do not smile with these men. I curse them out and be on my way, she didn't. Instead she chose to giggle (IF SHE REALLY DID) and chase the guy around but if her man wanted to curse her out, so be it. But BEAT HER?  come on now. African tradition or no (although I doubt it is), right is right and wrong is wrong.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Dsense(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mzd,
I agree with you on somepoints . .But to break it down and to be rational,It's not all ladies espcially married woman will have the gumption/heart to retaliate/respond to such an accident.Taking in up to Arab countries,Their women would hide their feelings when being violated in this way.Cause they feel the shame pple around would arise on them will be worst,SO they will better keep it to themselves.Samething goes with many ladies.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2011
I WENT TO WORK (coughing and looking around) and come back to see this still A THRIVING THREAD? WTF? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Anyway,

Hey sis! Hey Dsense suga. kiss
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Dsense(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I WENT TO WORK (coughing and looking around) and come back to see this still A THRIVING THREAD? WTF? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Anyway,

Hey sis! Hey Dsense suga. kiss
Hey sweetie,My pie wink
i THOUGHT YOU ARE A HOUSEWIFE grin
So you work now cheesy
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
Dsense,

Not all women are pushovers contrary to what you believe.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Amen.  angry

that is not necessarily true. I am a very reserved and "to myself" type of lady. I do not flirt with men or have s3xual relations with any and everybody, yet I have been in situations in school, work and general public, where men have touched me, yes TOUCHED ME followed by s3xual (in nature) remarks. Some men are unruly. As I've stated before, I do not smile with these men. I curse them out and be on my way, she didn't. Instead she chose to giggle (IF SHE REALLY DID) and chase the guy around but if her man wanted to curse her out, so be it. But BEAT HER?  come on now. African tradition or no (although I doubt it is), right is right and wrong is wrong.

i would say though you say you are reserved may be those guys saw something else or they wanted to test your reserveness

through your reaction guys will see if you are no nonesense lady or there are bum beat
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by violent(m): 12:10am On Feb 17, 2011
Is it still acceptable if the dude in mention had fondled the woman's bóobs while she only replied with a giggle?

. . . hmmmm. . . okay, so when does it become disgusting?. . . . [if someone can tap her bumbum in the public and her reaction shows she loved it, what's to stop her from being fíngered by the same dude]. . .and the husband is just meant to be calm and collected?  hells no! we are talking about his wife, as much as a gentleman i'd love to be, i doubt even the most rational person would not exhibit an animal instinct, people have committed murder for far less reasons.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

i would say though you say you are reserved may be those guys saw something else or they wanted to test your reserveness

through your reaction guys will see if you are no nonesense lady or there are bum beat

. . .and that is true but some men do NOT have a thing called restraint or believe in principle. Even if you yell and "show face" (glare) at them, they take as "the chase is on!" or that "she's a btch". Men tend to over step their boundaries and when a lady does it herself or gives in (which they [men] WANT), she is type casted. I don't want to turn into "super femme" here but there definitely is a hint of double 'standard-ness' on this thread. On one hand (this entire romance section) we've got guys talking about women's parts like pieces of KFC meat, (granted most of these clowns are the guy who is grabbing the arse) and on the other, (this and other 'beat btches' thread) we've got these SAME men who are "disgusted" with the lady and not the guy, (who nobody seems to inquire to know if[b] he[/b] knew she was married) claiming she deserves such treatment.

All I am saying is, she was wrong for laughing and joking but bottom line most women know the perverse mentality of a lot of MOST men and are un-phased and others react in extreme/passive ways but regardless, it still doesn't give the man a right to beat her. She was wrong, her coworker was wrong, but her husband is worse for beating her. I bet he didn't have the cojones to step to her coworker. . .another man. tongue
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

. . .and that is true but some men do NOT have a thing called restraint or believe in principle. Even if you yell and "show face" (glare) at them, they take as "the chase is on!" or that "she's a btch". Men tend to over step their boundaries and when a lady does it herself or gives in (which they [men] WANT), she is type casted. I don't want to turn into "super femme" here but there definitely is a hint of double 'standard-ness' on this thread. On one hand (this entire romance section) we've got guys talking about women's parts like pieces of KFC meat, (granted most of these clowns are the guy who is grabbing the arse) and on the other, (this and other 'beat btches' thread) we've got these SAME men who are "disgusted" with the lady and not the guy, (who nobody seems to inquire to know if[b] he[/b] knew she was married) claiming she deserves such treatment.

All I am saying is, she was wrong for laughing and joking but bottom line most women know the perverse mentality of a lot of MOST men and are un-phased and others react in extreme/passive ways but regardless, it still doesn't give the man a right to beat her. She was wrong, her coworker was wrong, but her husband is worse for beating her. I bet he didn't have the cojones to step to her coworker. . .another man. tongue

i get you the reason i went deep was this, i wanted to separate who was wrong according to behaviour like you said some men who still do it whether the woman has told him to stop in such case we know that the guy is a nutter, in this case the woman smiled and child played with him meaning both are wrong

as for the hubby well there is no justification to whop the lady
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Meldrick(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

i get you the reason i went deep was this, i wanted to separate who was wrong according to behaviour like you said some men who still do it whether the woman has told him to stop in such case we know that the guy is a nutter, in this case the woman smiled and child played with him meaning both are wrong

as for the hubby well there is no justification to whop the lady

I'll sure not blame the hubby because we all might do worse. For you to see another man tapping your wife's buttocks and she just laughs over it. Abeg just leave the husband. He expressed his anger the way it came. He never knew he paid a dowry over an irresponsible woman.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2011
Meldrick:

I'll sure not blame the hubby because we all might do worse. For you to see another man tapping your wife's buttocks and she just laughs over it. Abeg just leave the husband. He expressed his anger the way it came. He never knew he paid a dowry over an irresponsible woman.

i know that people express anger in different ways some break things, some drink etc

but communications is the key, say what has pissed you off and the other person will learn and know what pissed you off and then it is up to him or her to correct him/herself in the future and for yourself, find something that cool off your anger

most of the time hitting makes people submit without really learning the message being passed to him/her
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by sweeti14(f): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2011
Tap the mans buttocks too naw abi? undecided
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by GLOBALX: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2011
A married woman should always learn to respect herself.No matter how familiar you are with people in your work place,you should never allow your relationship with them get to the level of some other person tapping your ass.You should respect your husband and create the impression of decency around you.What do you feel other co-workers will think about the lady,cheap?.The man may not be able to control his anger but its so funny how women now hide under the idea of ´´never beat a woman´´.I will never do that neither will i support anyone in that line but let the truth be said at all times.Women should not potray themselves cheap.If a guy could hit your ass in public and all you could do is to laugh and run around abt it then there is every possibility that the same guy can attempt to kiss the lady secretly and may eventually get away with it. grin grin grin
The husband over reacted but as for me I WILL NEVER EVER TAKE IT.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Brite02(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2011
@topic. . . May Oduduwa,Sango,Amadioha burn d@t morrafucker, touchin moi wifey fin. . Chai, i don provoke wey my fone mk i cal 911 no emm 112 abi na police number.
D@ts physical assault n demands justice. .
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by ifele(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
The husband should have beat the man who tapped his wife instaed of beaating his wife.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
ifele:

The husband should have beat the man who tapped his wife instaed of beaating his wife.

Aww damn! Where have you been? Boys typically fight those who can be easily defeated. Men typically fight those who will be a great challenge and boost their ego when they have won the challenge.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Brite02(m): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Aww damn! Where have you been? Boys typically fight those who can be easily defeated. Men typically fight those who will be a great challenge and boost their ego when they have won the challenge.
Chineke. . Mrs chima wat do u mean by dz.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by koolchicco: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
Brite02:

She's always been a confused woman. undecided Pay no mind! tongue
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrCork17: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2011
***gently taps Mrs Chima,s bottom wink ***
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2011
koolchicco:

She's always been a confused woman. undecided Pay no mind! tongue

Shattap! angry angry

Brite02:

Exactly what I said. You want me to change the font color?
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Abali1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
I believe that there is justification for a man to raise his hands on a woman. Having said that, what would have been the better option; slapping the woman, getting too upset as to start having affairs outside as a result of lost confidence or just walking out the marriage contract.

A guy like me will not beat the woman, but I may get angry to the point of doing the latter. Infact I have onced ended a relationship because i saw another guy trying to kiss my "supposed" babe.

Women don't understand how emotional and jealous guys can be atimes.

@mrs Chima, I understant that the guys action could have led him to jail in the US. But, the ladies action could also lead to a general break down of the whole marriage and in a divorce proceeding she may lose custody of their children and alimony. (Am not sure about the divorce process though).
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mehn! I dey feel for the woman oh. I can also imagine how the husband would have felt when he saw his sorry-ass-bitch of a wife acting farcically. The dude sholud have kept his cool and let her get home first though dat aint easy too oh. As for the biatch, sorry for ur lost prestige and learn to behave more like a married entity
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by MrsChima(f): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2011
Abali1:

I believe that there is justification for a man to raise his hands on a woman. Having said that, what would have been the better option; slapping the woman, getting too upset as to start having affairs outside as a result of lost confidence or just walking out the marriage contract.

A guy like me will not beat the woman, but I may get angry to the point of doing the latter. Infact I have onced ended a relationship because i saw another guy trying to kiss my "supposed" babe.

Women don't understand how emotional and jealous guys can be atimes.

@mrs Chima, I understant that the guys action could have led him to jail in the US. But, the ladies action could also lead to a general break down of the whole marriage and in a divorce proceeding she may lose custody of their children and alimony. (Am not sure about the divorce process though).

You broke up with your girl BECAUSE A MAN TRIED TO KISS HER? I can see if she was kissing him and grabbing all up on his koko, which I doubt she did.

There is no justification UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE the husband had in hitting his wife. The bottom line is she laughed and chased the guy around is how she reacted and in return the husband BEING A COWARD that he is CHOSE A WEAKER OPPONENT. Let be real.

In NIGERIA, A WOMAN WOULD LOSE EVERYTHING IN DIVORCE PROCEEDING ACCORDING TO YOU ALL.

In America, a woman will get HALF OF EVERYTHING even the custody of the children. I can see why the sisters want to come to USA or UK. I don't blame them.
Re: Seeing Another Man Tap Your Wife's Buttocks(what Do You Do)? by KAYD007(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2011
angry mrs chima. ur line of reasoning with respect to this case is way out of line. pathetic yes! irritating, ooh damn yes! u sound like one tht could easily elicit a beatin from even from an angel.

wouldnt say tht of shy-one though.she's spot on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Granny Business Woman (pictures) / Four Oil Thieves Jailed In Port Harcourt. See Photos / I Got My Fake Ife, Ui, Nysc Certificates For N350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.