Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (1227 Views)

“Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi Are Satanic” – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by JojoAbeka: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd0OnHDmMC0

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome released another 'bombshell' during his live broadcast on Monday 17th August 2020. He alleged the research conducted into face masks were nothing but lies and that wearing them would "kill you slowly" and was satanic...

Interestingly, pictures surfaced of Pastor Adeboye, his wife and son wearing face masks shortly afterwards.

So, whose right in this case??

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Pollosa1: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
cheesy this man don come again ba

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by gentlesinna(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
They are coming
Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Righteousness89(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
You Wear Mask or Face Shield or you Don't Wear is not the Problem...

The Problem and Disaster is Living on Earth or Departing the Earth without The KING of kings, JESUS Christ..

This is where the Problem is Because no Mask or Face shield will Save or Shield you From Hell...

What is Important is Living life in Conciousness of where you will Spend in Eternity..

May God Give us the Grace to Pursue what is Important..

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Commentor: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
This fool says the research is flawed yet he's quoting other research.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mohiozua(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Madness has never looked so handsome!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by jamalnation(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Were is dotherightthing?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by KAHBOOM: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
In other word not wearing face mask is Godinic

Why is God doing nothing to end the satanic virus.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by WhisperedNoise: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
Pastor Chris is handsome sha
Ahhahn
Doesn't he age? shocked
Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Iamgrey5(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
This man sha

He has lost it finally.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by chloedogie(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
You Wear Mask or Face Shield or you Don't Wear is not the Problem...

The Problem and Disaster is Living on Earth or Departing the Earth without The KING of kings, JESUS Christ..

This is where the Problem is Because no Mask or Face shield will Save or Shield you From Hell...

What is Important is Living life in Conciousness of where you will Spend in Eternity..

May God Give us the Grace to Pursue what is Important..

Why not talk about the Adamic mandate that God gave to us to live in good health? If wearing a mask shields you from potential sickness and someone is saying it is a satanic manipulation why not speak on that? God gave is the world to live in before we move to the eternity. Question is what value are you adding to this world as a person? Someone who is a known atheist founded this forum you make comments on. What have you done or what are you doing as a believer yourself? There are higher and lower callings. The higher 100% spiritual and for the pastors, your own lower calling what have you done with it on this planet? You left the subject and talking about eternity. Before eternity humanity comes first man.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Righteousness89(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
chloedogie:

Why not talk about the Adamic mandate that God gave to us to live in good health? If wearing a mask shields you from potential sickness and someone is saying it is a satanic manipulation why not speak on that?

Sir, Is it Mask that shields you From the Disease?

Can you Fight a Spirit with Guns and Bomb?

Sir, your Intrest is not my Intrest.

You Wear Mask or you Don't is not what is Important.

Your Safety of your Soul is what is Most Important..

Millions of people have Gone with Mask and No Mask!

What I am interested in is Souls for the Kingdom..

You can decide to be an Ambassador for Mask or whatever! That's Good for you..

God Bless u
Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by IamWonderful: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by judgementyard(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Someone times I wonder if this guys are on drugs.
My thoughts though.
And a place in the Bible has asked us to be obedient to government.
Me Sha won't allow my mental health to be disturbed. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by judgementyard(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
And a place in the Bible has asked us to be obedient to government.
Me Sha won't allow my mental health to be disturbed. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by chloedogie(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

God Bless u

One of my main goals in this life is to fulfil Acts 1:8 which I am doing but that doesnt make me shy away from my basic human responsibilities. Who do you prefer to preach the gospel to? A sick person or healthy human being. The topic here is about the face mask and you have to talk about that. I witness for Christ and I dont shy from my earthly responsibilities as well. I ask you once again Seun is an atheist who founded this forum what have you done personally to propagate the gospel and even win someone like him for Christ?

God gave is the world to live in before we move to the eternity. Question is what value are you adding to this world as a person? Someone who is a known atheist founded this forum you make comments on. What have you done or what are you doing as a believer yourself? There are higher and lower callings. The higher 100% spiritual and for the pastors, your own lower calling what have you done with it on this planet? You left the subject and talking about eternity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Commentor: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Can you Fight a Spirit with Guns and Bomb?

You Wear Mask or you Don't is not what is Important.

Your Safety of your Soul is what is Most Important..

Millions of people have Gone with Mask and No Mask!

God Bless u

Don't be stupid.

Your kind always lead the undiscerning into problems.

Your kind would wear the mask 24/7, avoid visitors and visits then come on a forum to tell the world it isn't the issue.

Hypocrite.
Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Commentor: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
WhisperedNoise:
Ahhahn
Doesn't he age? shocked

Many would look as good if they had no issue for money cared about dying and slicking their hair.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by chloedogie(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Commentor:

Don't be stupid.

Your kind always lead the undiscerning into problems.

Your kind would wear the mask 24/7, avoid visitors and visits then come on a forum to tell the world it isn't the issue.

Hypocrite.

Donald Trump folks. He gets tested multiple times a day and those that come close to him are severally tested and well but will never encourage wearing of nose mask. Story of the mother eagle that knows how to kill other animals babies but protect her kind.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by WhisperedNoise: 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
Commentor:

Many would look as good if they had no issue for money cared about dying and slicking their hair.
I understand you not, sir.
Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Siberia01(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
kiss OK dear
Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
chloedogie:

Why not talk about the Adamic mandate that God gave to us to live in good health? If wearing a mask shields you from potential sickness and someone is saying it is a satanic manipulation why not speak on that? God gave is the world to live in before we move to the eternity. Question is what value are you adding to this world as a person? Someone who is a known atheist founded this forum you make comments on. What have you done or what are you doing as a believer yourself? There are higher and lower callings. The higher 100% spiritual and for the pastors, your own lower calling what have you done with it on this planet? You left the subject and talking about eternity. Before eternity humanity comes first man.

Thank God for His wisdom upon you.. I've told him to ask for wisdom if he lack it to avoid breaking teeth to pieces. Whoever use one edge of the gospel sword to cover and promote ignorance lacks wisdom. I easily spot the newbies' intoxication in Christ.
Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by MuttleyLaff: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Moses must be satanic too then, abi?
Let's see whether petra1 reading this thread now, too believes that to put on mask(s) is satanic.

The idea of putting on mask, simply is to protect others, as in meaning, to prevent transmission of the virus et cetera to others. Putting on the mask, has nothing to do with saving the person putting it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by kkins25(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Let's see whether petra1 reading this thread now, too believes that to put on mask(s) is satanic.

The idea of putting on mask, simply is to protect others, as in meaning, to prevent transmission of the virus et cetera to others. Putting on the mask, has nothing to do with saving the person putting it.
the way, he is persisitent about the issue self ehnnn. i mean, i just dont understand it. How can someone his caliber even think to say this!!! grin grin grin Abi he dey work for republicans grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by judedwriter(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
WhisperedNoise:
Ahhahn
Doesn't he age? shocked

When you have the kind of money he has, you too will look years longer....

It's good to have money, but God's blessings are greater.
Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by petra1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Yes of course it’s an insult to christ . What did he die for. We are supposed to heal the sick not to be running away from Ailment . I had so much faith to lay hand on a COVID patient . But one day I went to a shopping mall in Ikeja and I had to observe all the washing , sanitizing , distancing etc after waiting in line for about 20 minutes of this process I was overwhelmed with the consciousness of infection

. By the time I got In . I was seeing virus even on the shelves ! When I got home I could not hug people as usual , I Almost washed all the things I bought . I had to start praying in the spirit until every thought of it vanish from my consciousness . So wearing of mask in church only glorify the devil and kill faith
Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Maestro21: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Forcing people to put on something that does nothing medically for them but instead worsen their state is SATANIC.

Not that wearing masks is satanic.

I know stu--pid people reign supreme on NL but every now and then we expect some of them to repent.
Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Maestro21: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Commentor:
This fool says the research is flawed yet he's quoting other research.

grin

There is no research on masks and their work-ability. I am talking publishable research.
Re: VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Commentor: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Maestro21:

There is no research on masks and their work-ability. I am talking publishable research.

I take it you've read all journals?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop TD JAKES React To #endsars / Jesus Vs. Prophecy / Delayed Blessings - How Long? By Taiwo Ayeni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.