Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too (10465 Views)

Poll: Should They?

Yes: 16% (31 votes)
No: 83% (157 votes)
This poll has ended

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by NAJALYN: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2011
Does this not spell doom for the marriage? Please your usual beautiful contributions.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by adamsrib(f): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2011
shocked Never lower yourself to someone elses standards. If they want open marriage they should talk about it. Otherwise she should divorce him and move on. Staying married and bringing another person into that situation by cheating, is going to backfire in ways she can't imagine.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2011
Because one person sins, doesn't mean you too should go and sin.

Remember, everyone has to stand in front of God someday. You can't be saying then that I did A because this person did B.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by pslm23(f): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2011
Two wrongs don't make a right!
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by dayokanu(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2011
If it makes you feel better
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by ifyalways(f): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2011
Illegal phock won't leave u just miserable but frustrated also.Divorce and be free to chop anything u want at anytime.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by pslm23(f): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
ifyalways:

Illegal phock won't leave u just miserable but frustrated also.Divorce and be free to chop anything u want at anytime.

shocked , bia Ify, which kin language be dis one now?ke kwa nke wu "phock"? grin grin grin
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by ifyalways(f): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
^owu language Jenny na ndi otu ya.lol
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by ikamefa(f): 12:15am On Feb 17, 2011
@ topic yesss!

if he can play away games , me sef sabi away! away! matches grin grin grin

we go dey settle scores later, lets go there!
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by dayokanu(m): 12:41am On Feb 17, 2011
ifyalways:

Oya make we practicalise this
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2011
angry ify I am suing you for ''defamation of character''
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 17, 2011
@ topic

Why do you think I love phocking dayokanu and sagamites brains out? cool
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by ikamefa(f): 1:02am On Feb 17, 2011
jennykadry:

@ topic

Why do you think I love phocking dayokanu and sagamites brains out? cool

^^^^^ " grin " e- phorking or real thingy abeg clarify like olay definity cream jare grin grin grin
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 17, 2011
lol see ika the aproko. Wetin consign me with e-phocking? Na the real thing jare,although me and dayo do phone intimacy as the thing too sweet am but sagamite no gree fone sex but i know say him dey use vaseline anytime me and am talk for fone, dayo i finally go meet ,come deal with am with my skills, dayo ended up with over 8 muscle pull that nite, so tey the thing sef come bend go left side as my bakassi break the bone and e no fit come withstand 90 degrees gravity.

Last i heard he was booked into a rehab cos the guy dey roll waist like awilo for streets thinking say i still dey untop am,until a caring passersby call 911 and ambulance na so them book am into 'st vincent of chukwu rehab center'
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by ikamefa(f): 1:19am On Feb 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^

chei! so wetin Baba kadry come talk?, dis one wey u done turn normal dayo into psychosomatic- sexual - junkie  grin grin grin grin grin, . i pity sagamite, vaseline?  cheesy cheesy cheesy , abeg pity am and turn him into Kofi-Olomide too  grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by OAM4J: 3:08am On Feb 17, 2011
jennykadry:

lol see ika the aproko. Wetin consign me with e-phocking? Na the real thing jare,although me and dayo do phone intimacy as the thing too sweet am but sagamite no gree fone sex but i know say him dey use vaseline anytime me and am talk for fone, dayo i finally go meet ,come deal with am with my skills, dayo ended up with over 8 muscle pull that nite, so tey the thing sef come bend go left side as my bakassi break the bone and e no fit come withstand 90 degrees gravity.

Last i heard he was booked into a rehab cos the guy dey roll waist like awilo for streets thinking say i still dey untop am,until a caring passersby call 911 and ambulance na so them book am into 'st vincent of chukwu rehab center'

About time you stop corrupting those of us who are saints and virgins on this forum grin

@Topic

Some say two can play the game, but I say, divorce and do whatever you want.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Blazay(m): 3:28am On Feb 17, 2011
Only if it is worth the woman's time and energy.
Free world.
I give her my blessings. kiss
Doom is part and parcel of the package, whether the woman cheats or not.
The husband has already set the ball rolling. wink
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:27am On Feb 17, 2011
Sometimes its good to return Fire for Fire.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Ninapha(f): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2011
No. Rather divorce if you cant live with it. Its difficult to know that your man browses other women and still value the marriage.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nelson6(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
jennykadry:

lol onya ara, Nne ge gbu nmadu eba grin grin
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by babyme1(f): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
A real woman will never do such a thing because she is a position to build her home.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by JUO(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
your sin must find u out
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by chuckdee4(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2011
2 wrongs don't make a right
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by geminititan: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2011
Marriages are built on love. The man may fall out of love, screw up and cheat on his wife. If the wife was still truly in love, she would stay in the marriage and remain faithful especially as women can control their sexual urges.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by MUZBO(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
U have probably decided to cheat already and just need supportive comments
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2011
We've got be ourself. Do not be moved by the crowd. Stand out from others.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by ddippset(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2011
definitely no and the reason is simple-whether the females like it or not the truth is this- IN SEX, THE MAN IS THE SUBJECT WHILE THE WOMAN IS THE OBJECT. (but this is not an alibi for men to cheat!)
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by dibigslim: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2011
50/50 gender equality and right to life!!!
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by victorazy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2011
gemini_titan:

Marriages are built on love. The man may fall out of love, screw up and cheat on his wife. If the wife was still truly in love, she would stay in the marriage and remain faithful especially as women can control their sexual urges.

Rubbish, why must man fallout and cheat?
If your husband cheat, you woman should cheat also because body no be firewood.
Maybe thats why men die first?
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by tlops(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2011
two wrongs dont make a right. divorce or forgive. not in that order.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by sexy74(m): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2011
cheating is not supposed to be done by the

woman if her man is cheating on her

sincerley the woman should understand that she has signed for one DICK

and the man is opened to different P.U.S.S.I.E.S

to be happy, both should not cheat.

this is because there is no just cause to do evil.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Ranoscky(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2011
I can't imagine myself socketing my prick into a punny that cheated on me, she would be forgiven, but history !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ Let Go Of Your Past / Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.