Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? (2540 Views)

Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) / Childhood And Wellness / Childhood And Wellness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by mariahAngel(f): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Palema007:
I have two scars from BCG I guess,(what momma told me) I was given twice but it seems the nurse that gave me was on are period when she did. Both scars are very visible and not far from each other on my arm.

I remember desiring that arm injection scar like ki lo de ...the things we wish for as kids undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by mariahAngel(f): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
lol,no.
I've always been a problem child while growing up.
My mama hear am sha undecided
But today,we are all best of friends and she calls me everyday,even my sisters cheesy
The perks of being the last child I guess.
grin
I never meet you, but I sure dy say your stubbornness go pass horse own

Oya give me your birth month and date make I check why you too stubborn
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

I never meet you, but I sure dye say your stubbornness go pass horse own

Oya give me your birth month and date make I check why you too stubborn

Funny enough,I was born on Christmas.
But funny thing is if you meet me,you'd be shocked of how calm,soft spoken,gentle and charming I am.
We all need alteregos sometimes wink
Ask pocohantas grin
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by mariahAngel(f): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Funny enough,I was born on Christmas.
But funny thing is if you meet me,you'd be shocked of how calm,soft spoken,gentle and charming I am.
We all need alteregos sometimes wink
Ask poco.hantas grin

Oh! So all these your graagraa na for only online? undecided E be tinz

I go get back to you about your zodiac...I dey come grin
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

Oh! So all these your graagraa na for only online? undecided E be tinz

I go get back to you about your zodiac...I dey come grin

Sure,take all the time you need cheesy
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by mariahAngel(f): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Sure,take all the time you need cheesy

Your symbol na goat...no wonder you stubborn grin
Read am whether e match your personality perfectly:
https://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/man/capricorn/
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by TransAtlanticEx(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

Your symbol na goat...no wonder you stubborn grin
Read am whether e match your personality perfectly:
https://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/man/capricorn/
Almost,as in very very close,just some slight alterations.
Now you know what you would have been dealing with if you had responded accordingly that time cheesy
I'm curious to know though,is it a deal or no deal scenario for you with these your findings?
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by JoshOxborn: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hmm. I have a medium sized scar on the right side of my leg, I got it from my very strict Aunty, she is egregious and flagrant. Now this is how i got the scar from her. One day, i was very hungry because i didn't take breakfast to School and i was expecting her to call me to eat something at least to quench the sweltering hunger unsettling my tummy, as expected she called me and gave me money to Barb my hair, as you know In Yoruba she said "Lo ge irun e" (Go and cut your hair) so i misinterpreted to "Lo je oun" (go and eat your food) grin sad sad sad grin grin grin sometimes hunger can make you a jerk. So i collected the money and dashed to a local food restaurant and ordered for a plate of rice and beans with a stewed beef on top of the food.grin After I finished the food my aunty was surprised i didn't cut my hair and she asked me why i didn't cut my hair? So i told her i thought the money she gave me was for lunch! If you see how many Aunty flared up like helium balloons, i was terrified and I know I was in a big trouble, she said 'That money was to be used to cut my hair not to eat', immediately she order a boy to get her a cane from a nearby bush, if you see the cane that boy brought, you will pee on your pants! he handed my sister the cane and she gave me up to 15 lashes on every part of my body especially my legs, I screamed in agony and rolled on the floor like a kid whose lollipop was snatched from. I eventually stopped crying and saw the a fat wound on the right side of my leg, what made the wound worse was that my Aunty failed to quickly treat the wound for me, she ignored it for close to a week untill houseflies starts to devour on it! It was then she realized the wound is getting worse! So she finally treated it with injection powder. It finally healed but the scar is still visible and disfiguring on my leg tho you won't notice it.

Wow! I typed an epistle! Me? I'm can't believe a lazy me can sit down to type something this lengthy. **Smiles**

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by mariahAngel(f): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Now you know what you would have been dealing with if you had responded accordingly that time cheesy

No tink am o! I been free you dat time because I come suspect say you be my person...laslas, we for kill each other. You dey whine me ni?

I'm curious to know though,is it a deal or no deal scenario for you with these your findings?

In what sense? grin
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by JoshOxborn: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
JoshOxborn:
Hmm. I have a medium sized scar on the right side of my leg, I got it from my very strict Aunty, she is egregious and flagrant. Now this is how i got the scar from her. One day, i was very hungry because i didn't take breakfast to School and i was expecting her to call me to eat something at least to quench the sweltering hunger unsettling my tummy, as expected she called me and gave me money to Barb my hair, as you know In Yoruba she said "Lo ge irun e" (Go and cut your hair) so i misinterpreted to "Lo je oun" (go and eat your food) grin sad sad sad grin grin grin sometimes hunger can make you a jerk. So i collected the money and dashed to a local food restaurant and ordered for a plate of rice and beans with a stewed beef on top of the food.grin After I finished the food my aunty was surprised i didn't cut my hair and she asked me why i didn't cut my hair? So i told her i thought the money she gave me for lunch! If you see how many Aunty flared up like helium balloons, i was terrified and I know I was in a big trouble, she said 'That money was to be used to cut my hair not to eat', immediately she order a boy to get her a cane from a nearby bush, if you see the cane that boy brought, you will pee on your pants! he handed my sister the cane and she gave me up to 15 lashes on every part of my body especially my legs, I screamed in agony and rolled on the floor like a kid whose lollipop was snatched from. I eventually stopped crying and saw the a fat wound on the right side of my leg, what made the wound worse was that my Aunty failed to quickly treat the wound for me, she ignored it for close to a week untill houseflies starts to devour on it! It was then she realized the wound is getting worse! So she finally treated it with injection powder. It finally healed but the scar is still visible and disfiguring on my leg tho you won't notice it.

Wow! I typed an epistle! Me? I'm can't believe a lazy me can sit down to type something this lengthy. **Smiles**
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by TransAtlanticEx(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

No tink am o! I been free you dat time because I come suspect say you be my person...laslas, we for kill each other. You dey whine me ni?

In what sense? grin
Like would you have been able to deal with some of these things you've seen? cheesy
Btw,what makes you think you'd be able to kill me.You no know say I be giant ba? undecided
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by nnadychuks(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mstick:
OP please be rubbing lotion on your hands.
hehe you won’t understand cheesy
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by nnadychuks(m): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
JoshOxborn:
Hmm. I have a medium sized scar on the right side of my leg, I got it from my very strict Aunty, she is egregious and flagrant. Now this is how i got the scar from her. One day, i was very hungry because i didn't take breakfast to School and i was expecting her to call me to eat something at least to quench the sweltering hunger unsettling my tummy, as expected she called me and gave me money to Barb my hair, as you know In Yoruba she said "Lo ge irun e" (Go and cut your hair) so i misinterpreted to "Lo je oun" (go and eat your food) grin sad sad sad grin grin grin sometimes hunger can make you a jerk. So i collected the money and dashed to a local food restaurant and ordered for a plate of rice and beans with a stewed beef on top of the food.grin After I finished the food my aunty was surprised i didn't cut my hair and she asked me why i didn't cut my hair? So i told her i thought the money she gave me was for lunch! If you see how many Aunty flared up like helium balloons, i was terrified and I know I was in a big trouble, she said 'That money was to be used to cut my hair not to eat', immediately she order a boy to get her a cane from a nearby bush, if you see the cane that boy brought, you will pee on your pants! he handed my sister the cane and she gave me up to 15 lashes on every part of my body especially my legs, I screamed in agony and rolled on the floor like a kid whose lollipop was snatched from. I eventually stopped crying and saw the a fat wound on the right side of my leg, what made the wound worse was that my Aunty failed to quickly treat the wound for me, she ignored it for close to a week untill houseflies starts to devour on it! It was then she realized the wound is getting worse! So she finally treated it with injection powder. It finally healed but the scar is still visible and disfiguring on my leg tho you won't notice it.

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by mariahAngel(f): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Like would you have been able to deal with some of these things you've seen? cheesy
It says you can be uncompassionate, strict, and difficult to understand
Who can deal? undecided

Btw,what makes you think you'd be able to kill me.You no know say I be giant ba? undecided

So? No be one stone David take kill Goliath? grin
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

It says you can be uncompassionate, strict, and difficult to understand
Who can deal? undecided

So? No be one stone David take kill Goliath? grin
I am only strict on financial matters,you can't waste my money for no reason.
Uncompassionate?nah...not me.
Difficult to understand?No,I'm a simple man but once then,my business,ambitions and taste can be hard to understand for a simple mind,which I'd like to believe you aren't.
And no,that David story is gonna be a little hard for you to do to me cheesy
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by mariahAngel(f): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
I am only strict on financial matters,you can't waste my money for no reason.
Uncompassionate?nah...not me.
Difficult to understand?No,I'm a simple man but once then,my business,ambitions and taste can be hard to understand for a simple mind,which I'd like to believe you aren't.
And no,that David story is gonna be a little hard for you to do to me cheesy

Na literal stone na

But dude, you can go low though...and you don't quit grin
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

Na literal stone na

But dude, you can go low though...and you don't quit grin
literal stone in your hands will do me little to no damage ,unless you are a Dave batista cheesy
No I'm not shooting any shot,we were just discussing general scenarios.
What were you thinking? undecided
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by mariahAngel(f): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
literal stone in your hands will do me little to no damage ,unless you are a Dave batista cheesy
No I'm not shooting any shot,we were just discussing general scenarios.
What were you thinking? undecided

Dude, I didn't think you were, so you're the assumer.
What made you think I was thinking? I love having fun discussions with nothing attached dude.

You sef... undecided
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

Dude, I didn't think you were, so you're the assumer.
What made you think I was thinking? I love having fun discussions with nothing attached dude.

You sef... undecided
Well,there was something about the way you say some of the things you said,for instance the "you never quit" line.. cheesy
No worries,since you meant nothing by those words you said,then it's all good cool
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by mariahAngel(f): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Well,there was something about the way you say some of the things you said, for instance the "you never quit" line .. cheesy
No worries,since you meant nothing by those words you said,then it's all good cool

I meant your back and forth na cheesy

If e no end for your end, you no dey stop.

Wetin happen to your other monicker? No lie give me o
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

I meant your back and forth na cheesy

If e no end for your end, you no dey stop.

Wetin happen to your other monicker? No lie give me o
Ban.
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

I remember desiring that arm injection scar like ki lo de ...the things we wish for as kids undecided
Lol... This is one of the most awkward desire I've ever read. grin
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Unnerve:
Mine is not really a scar, my body seems to do well when it comes to covering up injuries and making it seem like they were never there.

What I do have is a mark, strategically located on the right side of my chest...proof that I was reincarnated.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am weirdly fascinated by reincarnation stories.
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:26am On Aug 20, 2020
I have two permanent scars on my body and they are both still clearly visible. The one on my eyebrow is almost two decades, while the scar on my left thumb is barely a decade old.

How did they appear?

I fell from the swing and hit my head on a stone (I think. It may have been something else). There was a deep gash, blood flowed, chemist sowed and yeah, that's that. Still don't remember the accident but weirdly, I recall confidently the trip to the pharmacy and how I felt no sting of pain as it was being sowed.

Second one was on Christmas day. Was helping an aunt slice some carrots using sharp, newly unpacked knifes. One thing that was remarkable was how it happened. Saw the knife slash the finger, saw the whitish inner, then watched as red tints of blood filled up before my brain could process and elicit a painful response. Luckily, it was bandaged quickly and left a scar when it healed. Long story short, I didn't handle knife till that Christmas was over.

Extra: I have a cane imprint on my wrist that I never thought would leave any mark. Going on 8 years now and faintly visible.
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by mariahAngel(f): 2:04am On Aug 20, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:

Shey you been realise say I been misunderstand you for this part sha...? cheesy

I thought it was about the little quarrel we had on that thread, the other time...or was it?
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Ishilove: 6:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Mariahangel and TransatlanticEx, get a room you two.
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by mariahAngel(f): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2020
Ishilove:
Mariahangel and TransatlanticEx, get a room you two.

Condominium nko? grin
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Columbine(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
poshestmina:
Emotional scar.
Growing up in a violent and bitter atmosphere.

Parents always at each other's neck ,new day,new wahala.
I remember days my dad chased us out with cutlass,locked us out, threatened to burn my senior siblings certificates, starved us ,beat up my mom right before us. cry cry cry and she didn't want to leave because of us and zero finances.

The only escape route was getting admission and leaving the house .I barely visited home all through my school days and my family house was less than 500 naira to and fro.

Left for service and never looked back (on very FEW occasions) till it was time for me to marry.

I'd rather raise happy kids as a single mother than having my kids(s) go through the hell I came from.
He's old now and we take care of both of them .
But no LOVE whatsoever! .
Just paying him back for at least sponsoring our education .
Nothing more! sad sad

hope you don't have a general hate (stereotype) on men due to your experiences as not to affect your relationships and the way you'll raise your kids
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Mandela27: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
My forehead,My agric teacher used a wooden duster on me in my jss1 and it's still very visible..damn!
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

Condom-inium nko? grin
Naughty you grin
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by mariahAngel(f): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Naughty you grin

Ishi adi'hi gi mma grin
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Ishilove: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ishi adi'hi gi mma grin
I plead 'Not guilty', Lady Maria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feeding Money (chop Money) / If Your Wife Is A Perpetual(chronic)liar,what Is The Solution Pls? / How Do I Stop My 1st Baby From Using Left Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.