Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling (3793 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Oyolohi24: 1:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders, my wife was diagnosed of pelvic polyp. The Doctor advised it should be removed to clear way for conception, but because she is a Nurse and understands how some post operations like could be sometimes, she is scared of doing so. Meanwhile, this has been preventing her from taking in for 2 years now. She had 4 miscarriages prior to this. She said she prefers quitting the union with good health than to do an operation that she can not ascertain what the aftermath would be. My challenge now is that I don't how much IVF could cost in Abuja or Niger state. I am a low income earner, that is my fear now. Any Doctor in the house please
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Unserious: 1:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Make day break, Doctors & advice will come. Stay Strong!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by 2dice01: 1:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Wifey isnt ready for Operation

All those vows of marriage you guys were saying doing wedding was just Sakamanje

Wifey values her life then your Union

We both know the answer to your Delimma
But am 8-2 tell you cus am not the Ronaldo of your life

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Those in the medical field are usually scared of going into the theatre. Ask her if she doesn't want kids at all or she has plans to get money for an ivf if she feels she can find another man cos she can't be too sure he will be able to afford it too

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 19, 2020
Why do you want to fight on when your wife has already chosen to throw in the towel?
You're doing the right though but be careful not to fight for a lost cause.

If she is not willing to fight on with you, even IVF won't satisfy her.

Well, I wish you goodluck. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:20am On Aug 19, 2020
Ivf is 800k - 1m, and even at that the chances of getting a positive result is 30 - 40%.

Recommended physician, A Professor in Benin (one of the founding fathers/pioneers of Ivf in Nigeria).

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Oyolohi24: 2:29am On Aug 19, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Ivf is 800k - 1m, and even at that the chances of getting a positive result is 30 - 40%.

Recommended physician, A Professor in Benin (one of the founding fathers/pioneers of Ivf in Nigeria).
Na waoo! Really expensive. Even after spending such amount, still the chance of having the expected result is still slim. Per haps, I should free her and get someone else with time for marriage. My thought though

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by GboyegaD(m): 2:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Oyolohi24:
Na waoo! Really expensive. Even after spending such amount, still the chance of having the expected result is still slim. Per haps, I should free her and get someone else with time for marriage. My thought though

I guess you both need a real in-depth discussion and analysis of the current situation. If either of you leave because of this challenge would you guys be leaving your new spouse should there be a challenge?

8 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by mysticwarrior(m): 3:13am On Aug 19, 2020
Oyolohi24:
you shouldn't be sounding like this, that woman didn't inflicted herself with that problem, this is the time she needs you more, leaving her with this condition will put her into a state of complete psychological and emotional devastation, be prayerful cos prayer can change things.

13 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Karleb(m): 3:38am On Aug 19, 2020
mysticwarrior:
you shouldn't be sounding like this, that woman didn't inflicted herself with that problem, this is the time she needs you more, leaving her with this condition will put her into a state of complete psychological and emotional devastation, be prayerful cos prayer can change things.

Would the woman stay with the man if he has erectile dysfunction?

9 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by engrtee(f): 4:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Must you have a child

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by rhemauni: 5:37am On Aug 19, 2020
engrtee:
Must you have a child

Yes what is marriage without a biological child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Mumben(f): 5:47am On Aug 19, 2020
I see no reason for her fears, she is a nurse and should know better. Look for a very competent doctor with clean records to handle the surgery and prayerfully commit the procedure into God's hands. Lots of baby dust to you two.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by nifemi25(m): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=engrtee post=92976823]Must you have a child[/quote

Please kindly tells me the benefits of getting marriage
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Ishilove: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2020
J111333:
Why do you want to fight on when your wife has already chosen to throw in the towel?
You're doing the right though but be careful not to fight for a lost course.

If she is not willing to fight on with you, even IVF won't satisfy her.

Well, I wish you goodluck. undecided
*cause

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Righteousness89(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2020
Even The IVF is not an Assurance..

Don't Pressure Her to do the Operation..

The Only Problem I see Here is you.

You Talked about Operation,
You Talked about IVF,
You Gave no Chance to the Source of the Baby , infact the Source of all things..

You Gave no Chance to My DADDY,
You Gave no Chance to GOD Almighty,
It's Really Unfortunate! It's Exactly what so many People today.

Anyway, I Believe That Without Operation , your Wife will take in and Deliver soundly..

If you Believe like I Believe,
I Pass a Decree, by the Mercy of God, The Medical team of Heaven pay your wife a Visit. I Decree that your Wife will Conceive and Put to Bed in The Name of JESUS..

Expel Fear, Doubts and Unbelif!

Have your time with your wife! She will Conceive According to the time of life..

24 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Oyolohi24: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2020
engrtee:
Must you have a child
my sister, is easier said than to really ignore. Is just difficult to imagin I am without a child when one knows no medical issue is attached as a man. I even request her to stay but permit me to have from out but she declined
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Juliusmomoh: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2020
Oyolohi24:
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders, my wife was diagnosed of pelvic polyp. The Doctor advised it should be removed to clear way for conception, but because she is a Nurse and understands how some post operations like could be sometimes, she is scared of doing so. Meanwhile, this has been preventing her from taking in for 2 years now. She had 4 miscarriages prior to this. She said she prefers quitting the union with good health than to do an operation that she can not ascertain what the aftermath would be. My challenge now is that I don't how much IVF could cost in Abuja or Niger state. I am a low income earner, that is my fear now. Any Doctor in the house please
I wish her quick recovery ... In jesus name
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2020
Ishilove:

*cause
Glad you got my back. Na hunger mek me chop my school fees that time, no be say I chop am with clear eye. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Ishilove: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2020
J111333:
Glad you got my back. Na hunger mek me chop my school fees that time, no be say I chop am with clear eye. cheesy
LMAO. You use your school fees play Baba Ijebu cheesy
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by thambolo(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Only Problem I see Here is that you.

You Talked about IVF,
You Gave no Chance to the Source of the Baby , infact the Source of all things..

Anyway, I Believe That Without Operation , your Wife will take in and Deliver soundly..

I Pass a Decree, by the Mercy of God, The Medical team of Heaven pay your wife a Visit. I Decree that your Wife will Conceive and Put to Bed in The Name of JESUS..

Have your time with your wife! She will Conceive According to the time of life..

I love you❕
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by farady(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Only Problem I see Here is that you.

You Talked about IVF,

I concur with this comment.

OP, as a child of God, quitting your union is not an option, cause you must understand the deep meaning of marriage. She's scared and so you must be there a be strong for her. You're the priest of your home and so should assert that God given authority to declare fruitfulness unto your wife, encouraging her with the word of God. Nobody will do it for you.

You must bring her out of the level of fear to the level of building up her faith in God, that with HIM all things are possible. You should know that since no animal is barren, man that He created in His image and likeness cannot be barren and so your wife will give birth in due season. However, both of you must trust God. Shalom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by mrblessed(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2020
J111333:
The manner at which you gleefully accepted the correction -- even though it is grossly not needed and it is also a distasteful showoff -- makes me wonder if you would maintain similar restrain if it were to come from a guy like you.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by liberalchick(f): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Your wife should go and remove the polyp. It’s not a serious surgery. It’s not a ‘surgery’ where your skin is cut, it’s done through the vagina and it’s a same day procedure. It’s in the cervix, the doctor just pulls it out or burns it and the pain after is just like normal period cramps. She’s living in denial, not removing the polyp will not make it disappear and it will also hinder a successful IVF or natural conception.

Also, she needs to remove the polyp and have it tested to know if it’s cancerous or benign, she should not play with her life because of fear.

21 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Acidosis(m): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
A lot of people are in the wrong profession. Can't believe a nurse is scared of surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Acidosis(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
rhemauni:

Yes what is marriage without a biological child?

Marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by dep07(f): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Acidosis:

A lot of people are in the wrong profession. Can't believe a nurse is scared of surgery.
My thoughts exactly,how can a nurse be scared of surgery when she should know better.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by thorpido(m): 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
It's a challenge you both ought to face but you both appear to throw in the towel too early.
Well,medical people have a phobia for surgeries generally and it is understandable.Your wife has to weigh her options.
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Oyolohi24: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

You Talked about IVF,

Amen Bros/sister. We are actually tired of prayers, fasting and all means until last 2 wks we discovered this. Any way, we pray God helps us out
Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Righteousness89(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Oyolohi24:
Amen Bros/sister. We are actually tired of prayers, fasting and all means until last 2 wks we discovered this. Any way, we pray God helps us out

You Have allowed the Issue to Overwhelm you..
That's not the way to Go..
Take it away as an issue in your Head.. it's not an issue..
Invest your Time in Boosting your Relationship with God first and your Wife ..

This Matter is not a Problem...

Live life to the Glory of God ! Not According to people..

Your wife will take in and put to bed in due course..

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Oyolohi24: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
liberalchick:
Your wife should go and remove the polyp. It’s not a serious surgery. It’s not a ‘surgery’ where your skin is cut, it’s done through the vagina and it’s a same day procedure. It’s in the cervix, the doctor just pulls it out or burns it and the pain after is just like normal period cramps. She’s living in denial, not removing the polyp will not make it disappear and it will also hinder a successful IVF or natural conception.

Also, she needs to remove the polyp and have it tested to know if it’s cancerous or benign, she should not play with her life because of fear.
your brain de there wallahi. Exactly what I read online about the polyp. It can be cancerous or benign. Thanks for the encouragement and be blessed

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling by Oyolohi24: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

You Talked about IVF,

we gave time may be you want us to do more. Almost 5 yrs in marriage with prayer, fasting, medications both traditional and medical yet no issue. She had 4 miscarriages B4 the conception ceased since 2018. Pastors have been assisting and tired now. So is not as if we excluded God B4 now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Set Of Quadruplets With Different Race Colors Born To Same Mother / 17 Struggles You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home! / Every Family Should Have This In Thier Homes!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.