Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

How Does Age Affect Travelling To Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Does Age Affect Travelling To Canada? (1029 Views)

How Does Age Affect Travelling To Canada? / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Age Affect Travelling To Canada? by chuksdsilent: 8:04am On Aug 19, 2020
A friend of my want to travel to canada but his age is a above 30 will his age affect his traveling and also getting a job over there
Re: How Does Age Affect Travelling To Canada? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
chuksdsilent:
A friend of my want to travel to canada but his age is a above 30 will his age affect his traveling and also getting a job over there
In terms of job seeking, it might be rough. If there is a job offer already in place for him, then he shouldn't worry heavily about been above 30.
Re: How Does Age Affect Travelling To Canada? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
chuksdsilent:
https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled read. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

If age no dey ya side learn french or marry a younger wife with masters.

1 Like

Re: How Does Age Affect Travelling To Canada? by Cousin9999: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Stop posting the same thread.
Re: How Does Age Affect Travelling To Canada? by Cousin9999: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
There are multiple immigration programs that make your age almost irrelevant; for example, they allow for lower points if you take certain jobs in a particular province.

You just have to do your research.
Re: How Does Age Affect Travelling To Canada? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
Cousin9999:
There are multiple immigration programs that make your age almost irrelevant; for example, they allow for lower points if you take certain jobs in a particular province.

You just have to do your research.
how many Nigerians have you see that got those those other programs asides from pnp. Where will one see job offers from 9ja.
Re: How Does Age Affect Travelling To Canada? by Cousin9999: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
how many Nigerians have you see that got those those other programs asides from pnp. Where will one see job offers from 9ja.

Stop trying to push a false narrative.

Canada is one of the easiest and best countries to get into. Just do your research and have a mature attitude.

1 Like

Re: How Does Age Affect Travelling To Canada? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Cousin9999:

Stop trying to push a false narrative.

Canada is one of the easiest and best countries to get into. Just do your research and have a mature attitude.
i'm in canada. Are you in canada Have your applied for any of its program. Mind you i wrote ielts 4 times for express entry. The other programs were/are not feasible. Show me one Nigerian who has done. Stop reading things online and forming don. If its is easy you would have done it already. Just stop giving people false hope.

3 Likes

Re: How Does Age Affect Travelling To Canada? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
KINGTELLER:

The bold......I'm an example, age was against me but got a job while in Nigeria, no travel history... What he said is 100% correct
its rare. That was my point.
Re: How Does Age Affect Travelling To Canada? by Cousin9999: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
KINGTELLER:

The bold......I'm an example, age was against me but got a job while in Nigeria, no travel history... What he said is 100% correct

Congrats on your hu$tle. I wish you and your family continued success.

(1) (Reply)

Information / SA Cities Of Johannesburg And Pretoria Ban Leisure Tourism Until July 11 / When Naija Was Nigeria (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.