Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Creating infrastructure and employment schemes, is best way to curb crime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creating infrastructure and employment schemes, is best way to curb crime (285 Views)

How Does Tinubu Feel When He Sees The Infrastructure And Orderliness In France? / Isa Pantami: NIN Registration Will Help To Curb Crime / Army Bans Motorcycles In Some States To Curb Kidnapping (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating infrastructure and employment schemes, is best way to curb crime by dederocs(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Government must ensure accountability, in order for proper utilisation of resources, they should stop harrassing youths through police, bursting houses without warrant, and profiling, it is against human rights, this is a democracy. If public funds are well utilised, crime will reduce, when there is more opportuinities, via proper infrastructure and empowerment schemes.
Re: Creating infrastructure and employment schemes, is best way to curb crime by supercase1(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2020
dederocs:
Government steal our common wealth that they suppose to use to create employment, empowerment and infrastructure for more opportuinities, what does the government expect the youths to do, the youths must survive, man can not die before his demise, it is better the youths find opportuinity themselves, as long as they do not kill or harm citizens, government should stop harrassing youths through police, bursting houses without warrant, illegal arrests and profiling is against human rights, this must stop.
kolisokoloko

Until the youth say no to gangtery and cultism the will continue to be used as pawns in hands of the experienced chess players
POLITICIANS

1 Like

Re: Creating infrastructure and employment schemes, is best way to curb crime by Ugaboy: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2020
Get your voters card and cast your vote...

1 Like

Re: Creating infrastructure and employment schemes, is best way to curb crime by SATANNIST: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
dederocs:
Government must ensure accountability, in order for proper utilisation of resources, they should stop harrassing youths through police, bursting houses without warrant, and profiling, it is against human rights, this is a democracy. If public funds are well utilised, crime will reduce, when there is more opportuinities, via proper infrastructure and empowerment schemes.
but you b arm robber na. no be u dey happy say u escape being burnt?
dederocs:

i be mumu , i am one of the robbers that escaped in that calabar video that hit front page,i am a poor confused lost soul . na god save me them for burn me
them go still catch you. u cant run for ever. u will be burnt
Re: Creating infrastructure and employment schemes, is best way to curb crime by SATANNIST: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
dederocs:
this guy is among the bandits that got burnt in calabar. he was lucky to run
Re: Creating infrastructure and employment schemes, is best way to curb crime by dederocs(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
SATANNIST:
this guy is among the bandits that got burnt in calabar. he was lucky to run
fool get out of this thread, do not derail...mods take note of this cursed soul.
Re: Creating infrastructure and employment schemes, is best way to curb crime by SATANNIST: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
dederocs:

yes i robbed in calabar and was lucky to run, but you cant blame me na. it was hunger
the dont confuse people here na.
Re: Creating infrastructure and employment schemes, is best way to curb crime by dederocs(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
SATANNIST:
the dont confuse people here na.
cease.

(1) (Reply)

Edo’s September 19: obaseki Can’t Change Anything - Elizabeth Tejumola / On This Day, Exactly 27 Years Ago, IBB Hurriedly Ran Away From Aso Rock! / Cyber Crime : A Billion Naira Industry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.