Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) (91187 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders / Mali Coup: President Bah Nda, PM, Defence Minister Detained By Mutinous Soldiers / Mali Coup: UN Security Council Orders Soldiers To Return To Barracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
kikero:

Well, to many Americans, Turmp is the worst thing that has happened to their country in recent times.

Their response was to call for a coup to overthrow him by the country's army (ok, I'm being sarcastic)

No, their response was to call for people to mobilize for the enxt election.

Buhari could have been voted out in 2019 if more people left Nairaland and did some hard work outside. Instead we were expecting miracles from heaven.

And we want to make the matter worse by calling for coup.?

I don't like this APC government, I did not like the PDP governments....but if anyone suggested a coup...based on our sad experince in the past...NO THANKS.

How exactly can you know a lot of people didn't leave social media to vote??!.. What happened in Imo, Bayelsa, and some other states??! Was that people not participating in the electoral process??!...

If APC wants to remain in power till the next decade, do you think that would be impossible for them to achieve??!...
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
kikero:

You people that are calling for coup...it is because you never lived under Army rule, when even the slightest form of dissent could earn you jail...without a proper trial, when publishing an anti-government story in the newspapers could earn you detention, plus closure of the newspaper house.

Plus, Army guys , once in charge of the money are just as corrupt as the politicians.

Form a party and run for office. And try try try again if you fail.

Is there any difference between the present regime of Mr Buhari and the "Army rule" you talked about ? Forget it man,nothing again can be worst than this administration of malam Buhari.
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Mercykayy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Which of them is the first guy and how did you know he is 25yrs ?

Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by politicsng: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
jrusky:

So they should remain to protect Buhari interest only and the whole Nigerians were kill and over-run by Boko Animal, ISIS and ISWAP bah

Imagine your level of reasoning. So Buhari is afraid of coup but did coup to remove Shagari

To my surprise some fools and bloody nonentities click 60 like to that shit you posted.

Look my guy, reason before you throw random insults. Do you know who liked the post? Your parents or brothers or sisters or relatives might be among those who clicked like. You see?
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Mercykayy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Who becomes a brigedia general @25?

Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
isthatso:

who cares what the reason is, the bottom line is Black Africa and Nigeria in particular will never work. You can continue to preach or you can be a pragmatist and find somewhere that will work for you knowing your time on Earth in finite and it is unlikely Nigeria will develop in your lifetime. What hope it had has been shattered by religion which has the effect of dulling the IQ of its followers.

Your lecture is for someone who cares. i dont anymore! I have accepted Nigeria and Africa for what it is.
You have seen the light my friend. Indeed you have.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Mercykayy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
24SEVEN:

How can a brigadier general be 25yrs old. You dunce!!!
You’re a foôl for calling me that! Fuçking idiot.

Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
politicsng:

Look my guy, reason before you throw random insults. Do you know who liked the post? Your parents or brothers or sisters or relatives might be among those who clicked like. You see?

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Light will always overcome darkness

Righteousness89:

Chief of Staff has Nothing to do with this.

This was a Pure Military coup.

The COS Mentioned there is not the COS to the President. He is COS of a Military formation
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
CocoaOla:
abeg who have his contact details pls share, we need him here in Nigeria, dose our politicians want to kills us all in this country , abeg help us beg him in the name of Jesus to come to Nigeria

You are far too brainless to know that Nigeria is a broke country totally mismanaged from 1960 up until now.

The trouble is our country is too poor, overpopulated, unproductive and messy. Everybody in the country, high and low, is an untrustworthy, dishonest thief.

It is not about the current politicians. It is the old politicians, the new ones and the coming ones. It is us the people of this unfortunate country.

We are not productive so life has become very harsh on us!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by phorget(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
gungab:
Common Meeenh

He should restore Democracy ASAP

The kind democracy we are enjoying in Nigeria abi?
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
SegFault:

You forgot to ask me if I cared about Nigeria. My answer is I don't, as a selfish person (yes) I care about myself and my loved ones, you all can go to hell if you want. Though I still remain a leftist because I believe that is the only system that could work if done well but as for advocating for change fvck it. Human beings don't worth the stress.
I lyk yuh type..

Stay true buddy!
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Ulomoney(f): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
He looks greedy. I see a tyrant-in-the-making when i look at him.

Mercykayy:
The first guy is just 25 years old. I stand to be corrected thou

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Kxngstein(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mercykayy:

How is this man 25yo? I'm 6 years old then
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
No time to check time in Mali. grin
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
politicsng:

Bro it doesn't matter who click like what matters is lets us be sensible and drop any uneccsary political party emotion ok.

This country is going down on his kneel every second lets all speak the truth to Buhari to do the right thing before it get too late not to be pampering him simply you or some people belief in apc, if Nigeria crumble will there be apc again?

I'm sick of these failure

I'm sick of these Nigerians docille nature

I'm sick seen my fellow Nigerians dying everyday and someone who claimed to be the president still in SHOCK!!!
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hoped to see Naira Marley among the coup plotters
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Camelot65: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
These guys look so young for those ranks.... Lol
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by gsmcoder: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Where is amodou sanogo
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Mercykayy(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kxngstein:

How is this man 25yo? I'm 6 years old then
You can travel to Mali and ask him that! I just shared what I saw online from a legit source.
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by baby124: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Malick is my man crush Wednesday grin. Na fine man wink
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by DisLifeSha: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
It cannot happen again. Corruption dey the military. Ethnic division also in the military.
It cannot happen
wink2015:
COUP WILL STILL HAPPEN IN NIGERIA.

It is just a matter of time.

The Khaki boys are watching.

They are never tired.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by yahmohy27: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
politicsng:
You see why you need trusted chiefs of staffs. Same reason Buhari refused to change his loyal CoSs
Gbam!
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
politicsng:
You see why you need trusted chiefs of staffs. Same reason Buhari refused to change his loyal CoSs
So you like the way the army chiefs are looting arms fund while civilians are being killed in the north everyday?
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Jaapu: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
mumu9gerian:
d
You need to learn to read properly

You lack wisdom and understanding.
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Jaapu: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mercykayy:

You can travel to Mali and ask him that! I just shared what I saw online!!!

Stop sharing nonsense.
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Mercykayy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Jaapu:

Stop sharing nonsense.
Whatever!!
It was from legit source, if you’re not ok with it, you can go to hell man
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
kikero:

Because many of you people give up so easily.

Plus, I have told people on this site so many times...vote for someone other than PDP and APC. Poeple who grumble about bad government...and they laugh at me, and call me names.

Democracy is hard work.

Most of the people you keep chastising voted leaders of integrity from other parties... Guess what, their votes didn't count.

Sigh... Some of you actually choose to pretend away the reality of the Nigerian situation. Nothing short of a nation wide protest or forceful removal of these charlatans will ever suffice!!!
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
politicsng:

Biko no dey rush comment. Read and understand.

Na junior officers na even overthrow the government.

I wish it can happen in one country weh no get good leaders.

Make I dey go
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Is there any difference between the present regime of Mr Buhari and the "Army rule" you talked about ? Forget it man,nothing again can be worst than this administration of malam Buhari.

Brainless
Re: Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mercykayy:
more like 52 years joor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.