Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigeria President Of South East Extraction: The God Factor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria President Of South East Extraction: The God Factor (359 Views)

2023: Southern Youths Support President Of South East Extraction. / Why ALL Nigerians Must Vote A President Of South-east Extraction / Tinubu ‘s Ambition Lacks God Factor(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria President Of South East Extraction: The God Factor by ODI444(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2020
Like I always maintain, God doesn’t force men to do things, but he placed before men life and death and came back to say “ choose life”.
Last month Mamman Daura was running his mouth the way Issa Funtua ran and I made this post.
Today he is in a big shit.
Nigeria should tell anyone that’s not from South East, who has ambition to become president to shelve it. The country has pact with destiny in 2023.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria President Of South East Extraction: The God Factor by Charleys: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2020
South East no even get your time, let's wait till 2022

The people talking about this South East presidency are not even from the South East.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria President Of South East Extraction: The God Factor by flyingpig: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2020
ODI444:
Like I always maintain, God doesn’t force men to do things, but he placed before men life and death and came back to say “ choose life”.
Last month Mamman Daura was running his mouth the way Issa Funtua ran and I made this post.
Nigeria should tell anyone that’s not from South East, who has ambition to become president to shelve it. The country has pact with destiny in 2023.
Thank you.
if Mamman Daura doesn't withdraw his stance against southern presidency especially SE presidency, the person who re-called Abba Kyari and Isa Funtua for doing same, may recall him too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria President Of South East Extraction: The God Factor by GTkester: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2020
ODI444:
Thank you.

God bless you! People are yet to understand that God is actually prepping the Igbos for something great. A prophecy about this had gone out last year, by an Indian prophet and everything happening to Nigeria today is actually a testament to what that prophet said. I'm still observing with fingers crossed.
Re: Nigeria President Of South East Extraction: The God Factor by Ozioma49(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Could you share a link to the Indian pastor's prophecy on Nigeria
GTkester:

God bless you! People are yet to understand that God is actually prepping the Igbos for something great. A prophecy about this had gone out last year, by an Indian prophet and everything happening to Nigeria today is actually a testament to what that prophet said. I'm still observing with fingers crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: A Big Hammer On Ffks Coffin / All Igbo Governors And Ohaneze Ndigbo Are Cowards (video) / Isiaka Releases Pictures Of His Constituency Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.