Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix (33679 Views)

I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) / Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging / Masquerade Pictured At Reverend Father's Ordination In Imo As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by Dong2: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
saheedbadmus:
That's bad .. is he making mockery of anothwe Religion.. Am a Muslim but I feel this ain't right .. traditional worshippers should face their religion , same thing applies to Muslims and Christians..

What's your own now! Maybe that's how Christ will touch him you never can tell. Abeg allow him feel Christ small jare! grin
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Born again masquerade

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Religion shouldn't take away ones culture and heritage.
If your religion demands you abolish your culture, do you think such religion means well for you?

Don't mind them
BLINDFOLDED Ingrates.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by mysteryman2014: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
This one na born again masquerade o grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by mysteryman2014: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
peggywebbs:
No its pastor Ize iyamu going to church to preach

grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by uthlaw: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Iamziggy:
Can u just leave d muslims out if this....Who cares no diff between u nd d traditional worshipers. Both worshiping d created n not d creator.
just don't talk anything about it,why will someone even reason God send is son to come die for the sin of the people he created,so God don't have the power to forgive them direct and he created them.....face your own!
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by goodheart02(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Don't be a Hypocrite! What concern masquerade with Bible?
Will pastor praise or condemn after seeing this?
Even seek righteousness opinion on this!

There shouldn't be poke nosing into others' religion, LET YOUR RELIGION BE YOURS IN TOTALITY AND MINE BE MINE.
That's healthy

U spoke well but saying seek righteousness opinion isn't necessary. Who made him a Messiah over us here
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by omolola12345(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Christianity is not a religion for those that have understanding. It's the personal relationship or encounter with Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by foreshore(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Orubebe01:
Holy masquerade grin

If this is somewhere in the north, the damn masquerade would have been sentenced to death for blasphemy.

They fight for their god there rather than their god fighting for himself
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by okwusdidi: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is good i like it.Masquarude to me is just a form of entertainment.The don't steal,kill,fornicate gossip,etc like most of the people condeming it do.If they can even incorporate it with Christian beliefs i dont see anything wrong with it.We can also generate revenue from it by way of tourism.This is what the white man wants to see when he visits Africa,not sky scrapers and shopping malls which he sees everyday in his country.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by musicwriter(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
If you're an African Christian complaining about the masquerade holding a bible you don't even know anything about the origin of your religion.

Christianity is the ultimate pagan religion.

1. The early Christians (real Christians) represented the image of Jesus as a lamb, which was adapted from ancient pagan Egyptian religion. Later it became a fish. And finally it became a cross.

2. Easter was not celebrated by the early Christian. It was originally a festive period for the pagan God Ashter, a prostitute Godess. It was added into Christianity by Rome.

3. The early Christians did not worship on Sunday. Sun-day (the day of the sun) was the day the pagan Roman God Mithra was worshiped. When Rome converted to Christianity they incorporated their pagan worship day- the day of the Sun into Christianity.

4. Christmas was not celebrated by the early Christians. It was formerly a European pagan God festive period. It was added relatively recently. Christianity is paganism.

And many more. Every information is available in the public domain.

Christ is a principle not a person. Its like a template that you're supposed to use to create your own native Christ. If God created man in his image, it means that your God must look like you, otherwise, you a big fool for worshiping a God that looks like a white man. Rome understood that very well, that's why they created the new Jesus that you all now believe as Christians. I am sorry for you all my fellow African Christians.

If you understood the meaning of Christ, you as an African Christian would be busy creating a black Christ that looks like you.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by LOVEGINO(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
saheedbadmus:
That's bad .. is he making mockery of anothwe Religion.. Am a Muslim but I feel this ain't right .. traditional worshippers should face their religion , same thing applies to Muslims and Christians..
it's not bro. Things have change drastically. Imagine say na mallam dey sell Christmas tree now. Its a free world ooo
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by emperor863(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Only a naive and foolish pastor will condemn this.
Masquerade is African culture, just as Halloween is to the whites.

A Nigerian Christian/Muslim after observing Halloween will still condemn Masquerades. Our foolishness and hypocrisy is top notch!

The masks worn on Halloween days are just ORDINARY masks bought in shops and malls. However, the masks born by masqueraders are spiritual and can be born by initiates.

There is no business of Christians with masqueraders. Pure and simple. In Africa, masquerading is a religion and not our culture. Thus you can not be a good Christian and at the same time relate freely with masqueraders.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lolz, that's a good one.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by kareemkamil(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kriss216:
If your religion demands you abolish your culture, do you think such religion means well for you?

Bro, u are a reasonable thinker
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by kareemkamil(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=NnadyAutos post=93026963]The man is making mockery of himself not the Bible.

This one as lost it, u are gone already.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by Omonda(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
Naijboy:
Catholics and Demonic traditions is like 5 & 6. And this can only happen in Anambra State.

Please watch your mouth!!!
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by Ursino(f): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Naijboy:
Catholics and Demonic traditions is like 5 & 6. And this can only happen in Anambra State.

What nonsense did you just vomit?
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by k2money(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na pastor work to fool the gullibles.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by odehsun: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
saheedbadmus:

I totally agree with you but what can I say. One thing we should also know is that we should not be deceived we can not Mock Gods words
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by Godsonkemz(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
I remember when I was little when my siblings and I used to run from masquerade in our villa during xmas. In all our attempts to escape from masquerade we never entered a prominent Catholic church in our villa of which it's field is used for sporting activities while masquerades parade in and out of it, including inside the church because masquerades of all kinds are allowed entrance.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by Ingocof(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Don't be a Hypocrite! What concern masquerade with Bible?
Will pastor praise or condemn after seeing this?
Even seek righteousness opinion on this!

There shouldn't be poke nosing into others' religion, LET YOUR RELIGION BE YOURS IN TOTALITY AND MINE BE MINE.
That's healthy

You mean if I see a Bible in the hand of a Muslim I should be angry?

We are not like that. Who knows wether he will have an encounter through that Bible
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by bameyi(m): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2020
The masquerade accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and savior the Lord will redeem him and save him from the power of evil amen
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by johncallidon(m): 1:01am On Dec 21, 2020
musicwriter:
If you're an African Christian complaining about the masquerade holding a bible you don't even know anything about the origin of your religion.

Christianity is the ultimate pagan religion.

1. The early Christians (real Christians) represented the image of Jesus as a lamb, which was adapted from ancient pagan Egyptian religion. Later it became a fish. And finally it became a cross.

2. Easter was not celebrated by the early Christian. It was originally a festive period for the pagan God Ashter, a prostitute Godess. It was added into Christianity by Rome.

3. The early Christians did not worship on Sunday. Sun-day (the day of the sun) was the day the pagan Roman God Mithra was worshiped. When Rome converted to Christianity they incorporated their pagan worship day- the day of the Sun into Christianity.

4. Christmas was not celebrated by the early Christians. It was formerly a European pagan God festive period. It was added relatively recently. Christianity is paganism.

And many more. Every information is available in the public domain.

Christ is a principle not a person. Its like a template that you're supposed to use to create your own native Christ. If God created man in his image, it means that your God must look like you, otherwise, you a big fool for worshiping a God that looks like a white man. Rome understood that very well, that's why they created the new Jesus that you all now believe as Christians. I am sorry for you all my fellow African Christians.

If you understood the meaning of Christ, you as an African Christian would be busy creating a black Christ that looks like you.

Please I need more clarification on this topic.
What then is the Difference between RELIGION &TRADITION\CULTURE
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by johncallidon(m): 1:07am On Dec 21, 2020
Kriss216:

Bro. Please Enlighten me small about this topic...

I need more clarification on this.
Whats the Difference between RELIGION &TRADITION?

I'm seriously confused about the whole thing.
Some people sees tradition as another form of religion.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by Kobojunkie: 3:46am On Dec 21, 2020
johncallidon:

Bro. Please Enlighten me small about this topic...

I need more clarification on this.
Whats the Difference between RELIGION &TRADITION?

I'm seriously confused about the whole thing.
Some people sees tradition as another form of religion.
You are right that tradition as we know it is a form of religion since it can also be said to be built on teachings and rules of men.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by Ashirioluwa: 4:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Christianity is a religion of tolerance. Heads will roll if a masquerade is walking around the street with Quran.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by Soljaboi44(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2020
Shellsploit:
E resemble one nairaland moderator wey seun just sacked recently.

You're talking about Righteous.ness86 abi cheesy
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by sugarleen: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2020
[color=#000000][/color] what a conundrum

Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by johncallidon(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You are right that tradition as we know it is a form of religion since it can also be said to be built on teachings and rules of men.
OK, thanks alot.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix by FuckHomophobes: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I love you bro

I don't bleep as* tho

@ Last sentence tho. Did you have to mention that ? *Face palms*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of People Who Wouldn't Like Adeboye's Words Recently / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.