Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. (3862 Views)

I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu / Osita Okechukwu: Supporting Igbo Presidency’ll Be APC, Buhari’s Greatest Legacy / Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by Bkayyy: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
All your achievement pictures have Chinese flag and Chinese characters. Does this mean that Buharis biggest achievement is to sell Nigeria to the Chinese?

2 Likes

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by Azmanaty: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
NGpatriot:

Illiterate Igbos, so, Jona left office in 2015 and return do groundbreaking and start the project in 2017?

Must you ignorant Igbos pollute the internet with your ignorance, hatred, bitterness and bigotry?

Zombie. Keep doing what u do best. Continue fooling urself. Even Amaechi confirmed that GEJ started and almost finished the projects u are here celebrating. Nkapi!

2 Likes

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by Guestlander: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
I think all those lands along the rail tracks should be reserved for industrial estates.
Soon churches and mosques and residential developers will be falling over themselves to go there.
Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by gurunlocker: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
NGpatriot:

Illiterate Igbos, so, Jona left office in 2015 and return do groundbreaking and start the project in 2017?

Must you ignorant Igbos pollute the internet with your ignorance, hatred, bitterness and bigotry?

You are a dunce and a zombie! What do you know?

Like your lord, you've got nothing upstairs. Train projects was revitalise by GEJ administration, I'm sure if not for him, Bubu won't even think in that direction.

Talk about economy, security, job creation..... I guess he is doing extremely well? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
[s]
Azmanaty:

Zombie. Keep doing what u do best. Continue fooling urself. Even Amaechi confirmed that GEJ started and almost finished the projects u are here celebrating. Nkapi!
[/s]

ipob zombie illiterate, go away with your dumb rubbish and stop polluting the thread with your illiterate nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by Azmanaty: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

ipob zombie illiterate, go away with your dumb rubbish and stop polluting the thread with your illiterate nonsense.

Keep selling ur lies and rubbish to your fellow zombies. Everyone knows Buhari is a huge failure. The joke is on u. Nkapi

3 Likes

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You can never be, you're very UNREASONABLE

it's either u're intellectually weak
or u're blinded by ethnicity and religious bigotry that you can't see that buharis govt failed Nigerians .....

where is the change they promised?
lemme just reserve my hate speeches for another day

2 Likes

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
[s]
gurunlocker:

You are a dunce and a zombie! What do you know?

Like your lord, you've got nothing upstairs. Train projects was revitalise by GEJ administration, I'm sure if not for him, Bubu won't even think in that direction

Talk about economy, security, job creation..... I guess he is doing extremely well?
[/s]

BEVERLY HILLS, March 07, (THEWILL) –

Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, on Tuesday, performed the grand breaking ceremony of the Lagos-Ibadan standard guage railway line

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/osinbajo-inaugurates-lagos-ibadan-railway-project-2/

They must have a factory in your ipob village where they manufacture thousands of ipob illiterates par day.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nigerians and real estate companies are already using this project in their advertisements.

This is how major and life changing infrastructures positively alters the economic and social well being of the population.

1 Like

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by gurunlocker: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

They must have a factory in your ipob village where they manufacture thousands of ipob illiterates par day.

grin grin grin grin

Everyone that doesn't agree with you zombies opinion is an IPOB.... ode ni e, oponu de ni e grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
[s]
gurunlocker:

Everyone that doesn't agree with you zombies opinion is an IPOB.... ode ni e, oponu de ni e ;
[/s]

Typical boring, ignorant and unintelligent village ipob ZOMBIE rubbish..

Bunch of kerosene and wheelbarrow losers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
more..........................

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
This single project means a lot of things from less traffic, less accidents and pressure on Lagos Ibadan expressway to folks living in Ogun state and Oyo state can shuttle back and forth to Lagos and elsewhere for work and leisure.

This is just the beginning....

1 Like

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by Guestlander: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2020
Ibadan station: Under construction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by leofab(f): 2:02am On Aug 21, 2020
Bragging over a project that was built with loan is like bragging over a car parked in your compound...

3 Likes

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by DMerciful(m): 2:50am On Aug 21, 2020
Bubu is a failure...2yrs from now he will be forgotten!
Why are you trying to flog a dead horse?

2 Likes

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by tuniski: 3:58am On Aug 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
The $2.3 billion GEJ and Okonjo gave to Dasuki to share with their cronies like FFK, Fayose, Metuh and others was enough to build 2, I mean 2 Lagos Ibadan railway without borrowing 1 kobo from China or anybody.

That money is gone and the Nigerian people gained nothing for hat money.

Food for thought.
No such money was given to dasuki.one would have thought by now such exaggerated propaganda are out to rest.

3 Likes

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 4:22am On Aug 21, 2020
tuniski:

No such money was given to dasuki.one would have thought by now such exaggerated propaganda are out to rest.

....but you are still too ignorant and unintelligent to make yourself useful by educating us what actually happened and effectively counter my propaganda.

These ignorant Igbos sef..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by okefrancis: 4:25am On Aug 21, 2020
I dove my cap for Buhari/Osinbajo administration for this great achievement, nothing of this in the history of Nigeria except from this administration

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 4:26am On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
DMerciful:
Bubu is a failure...2yrs from now he will be forgotten!
Why are you trying to flog a dead horse?

leofab:
Bragging over a project that was built with loan is like bragging over a car parked in your compound...
[/s]

When you born and raise your children with hatred, bitterness, anger, bigotry and tribalism, they grow up to be hateful, bitter, angry and tribalistic 24/7.

The greatest achievements in your village remains kerosene, wheelbarrow and borehole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by tuniski: 4:38am On Aug 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

....but you are still too ignorant and unintelligent to make yourself useful by educating us what actually happened and effectively counter my propaganda.

These ignorant Igbos sef..
Ipob surely giving you nightmares. Pele mabinu gbogbo was ko ni Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 5:24am On Aug 21, 2020
tuniski:

Ipob surely giving you nightmares. Pele mabinu gbogbo was ko ni Igbo.

tuniski:

Atiku has established a very solid case. I am impressed.

Now I see why this progress and development is arresting and troubling your soul.

You are just another atikulooser and ipob deadender who is still suffering from a disastrous election catastrophe.

Bunch of bitter and sour losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by TheRareGem1(f): 6:16am On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=NGpatriot post=93037332][/quote]

My talk a d do VP. The same kajola that was named after him
Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by weyreypey: 6:25am On Aug 21, 2020
cry
NGpatriot:
The $2.3 billion GEJ and Okonjo gave to Dasuki to share with their cronies like FFK, Fayose, Metuh and others was enough to build 2, I mean 2 Lagos Ibadan railway without borrowing 1 kobo from China or anybody.

That money is gone and the Nigerian people gained nothing for hat money.

Food for thought.
So is the $11 billion dollars Buhari and co secretly withdrew from the excess crude account...

2 Likes

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by Afolabimills(m): 6:28am On Aug 21, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Lets us move on the other promises from 2015.
thank u sir God bless u
Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by Afolabimills(m): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

Now I see why this progress and development is arresting and troubling your soul.

You are just another atikulooser and ipob deadender who is still suffering from a disastrous election catastrophe.

u watch Nigeria get into an avoidable mess yet ur likes just for how much have the gurts to come defend this incompetent jihadist useless govt am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by Afolabimills(m): 6:31am On Aug 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

When you born and raise your children with hatred, bitterness, anger, bigotry and tribalism, they grow up to be hateful, bitter, angry and tribalistic 24/7.

The greatest achievements in your village remains kerosene, wheelbarrow and borehole.

hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by QuotaSystem: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2020
President Buhari will forever be remembered for refusing to abandon rail projects like the previous governments before him.

He is such a gentleman that he named the Agbor Station on the Warri Itakpe railway which had been abandoned but he completed...after Jonathan that neither added a single kilometer to the project or left any enduring legacy in his SS region.
Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by ThatFairGuy: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

it's either u're intellectually weak
or u're blinded by ethnicity and religious bigotry that you can't see that buharis govt failed Nigerians .....

where is the change they promised?
lemme just reserve my hate speeches for another day
I'm still saying it, you are too naive to understand the rationale behind this Government
Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by tuniski: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

lol
Sickening comment from narrow mind.

1 Like

Re: Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. by proeast(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
This guy is all over the place shamelessly celebrating a disgraceful government. A government that has put generations yet unborn into huge debt and possible slavery is what this guy is hyping?!

It is obvious you have no conscience and the funny thing is that when those who are still objective try to caution you, you turn around to blackmail them. If you don't call them Ipob, you call them PDP or whatever catches your fancy.

Continue in this dance of shame but you will look back one day and regret all your shameful deeds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. / Serving Army Officer Shut Down On Russian State TV For Saying Soldiers Are Dying / These Photos Of Nyesom Wike And Ganduje Today At Kano Would Make You Rethink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.