Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,896 members, 7,844,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? (56694 Views)

Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ginalex:
Op, like one contributor stated, it's preferable to stay liquid at this stage so I wouldn't advise to invest in a non-current asset (i.e land)... Come and invest your funds in one of our products at Cardinalstone (I'd advise our Structured Investment Plan i.e SIP where you are guaranteed at least a 10% ROI)... If you need more info, shoot me a mail wink
You want him to stay liquid yet you're advising him to invest in your yeye product
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Ginalex(f): 1:38am On Aug 30, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
You want him to stay liquid yet you're advising him to invest in your yeye product
onku, understand something before you open your mouth waaaa. You can always withdraw from your funds because the product is like mutual funds... Maybe not as regularly as a DMBs but not like buying a land and other noncurrent assets. undecided undecided
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Ginalex:
onku, understand something before you open your mouth waaaa. You can always withdraw from your funds because the product is like mutual funds... Maybe not as regularly as a DMBs but not like buying a land and other noncurrent assets. undecided undecided
Fine Geh. No mind me I was only trying to get your attention. You just forget eh??
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Ginalex(f): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Fine Geh. No mind me I was only trying to get your attention. You just forget eh??
i go soon beat you for this nairaland angry
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by Yeecar(m): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2020
CuteVally:
Good evening Nairalanders.

Please i need an advice on the next step i should take in life. I am a guy, 25 years of age and still living with my parents, though i am not jobless but recently my bank account just hit one million and 200 thousand naira.
Invest in Edible and Medicinal mushrooms.

So my parents are advising to buy a landed property in my home town that will take about 900 to 1 million naira. But the thing is that i am 25 and i feel at my age i should no longer be staying with my parents, so i want to rent a flat and furniture it to my taste, i feel it is time to move on, i need my freedom to finally face life like a man.

So my question is, should i purchase a landed property at 25 and continue living with my parents or pack out and start my Adult life. Note: i am not jobless".
Re: Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? by BornOnTuesday(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
CuteVally:
Good evening Nairalanders.

Please i need an advice on the next step i should take in life. I am a guy, 25 years of age and still living with my parents, though i am not jobless but recently my bank account just hit one million and 200 thousand naira.

So my parents are advising to buy a landed property in my home town that will take about 900 to 1 million naira. But the thing is that i am 25 and i feel at my age i should no longer be staying with my parents, so i want to rent a flat and furniture it to my taste, i feel it is time to move on, i need my freedom to finally face life like a man.

So my question is, should i purchase a landed property at 25 and continue living with my parents or pack out and start my Adult life. Note: i am not jobless".

Oboi fly out. Go make your life useful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) / 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.