Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun (21508 Views)

Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse / IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police Protection From Lawmakers, Ex-sgf, Ex-ministers, / Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Zetty177x: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chai
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by oaugraduate1234(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Amotekun is working and it will serve us faithfully for long. Kudos to amotekun security operatives
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by biggy4joe(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
Please let's get this straight.....

When has mining become illegal in the South West especially their most treasured gold? (Skull)

Mining is like a recreational activity to them and my Osogbo brothers will agree with me that it is not illegal.
wink
You are part of the problem of the World

3 Likes

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by stormborn28(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
collum:
We know before.
u can't be in a community for months mining illegal if u are not a powerful personality in the society
you see. I told Buhari this that he must allow Amotekun to exist and it will be for the good of his government... Here we are.. I can beat my cheat that Nigeria police wouldn't have been this swift grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:

When has mining become illegal in the South West especially their most treasured gold? (Skull)

Mining is like a recreational activity to them and my Osogbo brothers will agree with me that it is not illegal.
wink
Insanity is starting to become the rule on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
helinues:
Of course now...

No be our politicians they invite those Chinese to start the illegal mining?

Funniest part na chickenii change they are getting in return.

As for Chinese, they are tresspassing all over the world and see their downfall in the next 5 years...
It will shock you ehn that they will annex Nigeria too.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Kbabs02(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
GTkester:
Stop the joke, every afonja is a skull miner. Skull mining and rituals have always been the chief economic activity for most hydraulic soup yorubads, that's the way the earn their money.

Shebi na ur tribe dey buy all those skull and body part Yoruba dey mine to boost and attract customers their business.

2 Likes

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by stormborn28(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
EMMY76:
We hope few years from now the nigerian corrupt system won't destroy this ametokun?
Amen
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by 10kgod(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
I just dey laugh...

They will close this man's mouth with envelope..very soon. Or force his mouth closed if he no wan gree easily.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by updatechange(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

You want to suffer for 600years abi

Stop quoting this guy... He's only seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by olaric(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Yobabad:
. But do you know that in South West people ming two things. Some ming gold why many ming skull and harvest human part

Trying to shade a people, and disgracing yourself at the same time. You can't even spell mine very well. It's not "ming" but "mine.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by bamevoj: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Have you register for September Class?
This is the perfect course for those who want to start a career as an Event planner/ Manager. It's a fast paced course that can be completed in as little as 4 weeks and covers all elements of Event Planning and Management. 3 month of mentoring and internship and One year business support.
During the course, you will complete a series of projects allowing you to grow by putting your skills to the test. You will work with a professional wedding planner, your teacher and mentor who is there to review your work and help you improve. You will earn a wedding planning certificate that you can use to obtain a job in this exciting field.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After completing the course, students will be able to: *Turn his or her love for weddings and events into a career as a professional. *Demonstrate skills on how to work with different kinds of clients, meet their needs and answer their questions.
Discuss how to work with vendors, photographers and caterers etc . *Succeed at planning a perfect day for clients.
Discuss wedding attire, floral, decor, photography, and transportation recommendations. *Indicate business skills needed to find and sign clients, price his or her work, and help him or her improve. *Demonstrate skills in how to manage client expectations and emotions that come with the wedding planning.
Show how rituals, traditions and customs can be combined to create a special ceremony. *Understand the use of theme and how to create one.

WHAT YOU GET
*You will get access to expertly prepared Event planning course materials .
*Event business Documents and Templates. *Free event business Resource, One-to-one feedback from a professional event planner as your mentor there to help you improve. *Access to a team of advisors available by phone, whatsApp and email to answer all your questions. *Access to our student forum an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your work. *Your Professional Certificate will be delivered upon graduation.
————————————————————
TO REGISTER TRAINING .
Register with link in bio
Temi 07060590242

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Lamasta(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Those politicians perpetuating and abating illegal mining activities your days are numbered...

1 Like

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by SirBunky85(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
gaventa:
Keep on hating on Hushpuppi and Woodberry! Your children will remain slaves to their children. Una never see anything .
fraudster spotted

3 Likes

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by 1759ademola(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
You're abandoning priorities. They asked you to kill those Fulani kidnappers and other banditry, you are chasing illegal miners up and down.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by chinedumoooo: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
These security outfits should go after the OYO serial killer and receive more credits.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Iceberg3: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
We knew all along, coneheaded structured mining industrialists grin
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Simbrixton(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Can we please militaralise amotekun
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Adeedris(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
gaventa:
Keep on hating on Hushpuppi and Woodberry! Your children will remain slaves to their children. Una never see anything .

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:

wink
Your blothers from the poto republic are also involved.
Baddest tribalist
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Topmaike007(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
realstars:
The Truth Is That, The Govenment Is The Foundation Of Corruption, And The Corruption Is Like Virus That Is Killing The Government, That Is Why Politicians Are Known As Corrupt People Who Are In Politics Of Distruction.
I Tick For The Guys For Their Good Job, But Handed Over To The Police If Not Warch, They Will Free Them.
the obas are also involve

1 Like

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by realstars: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Topmaike007:
the obas are also involve
Na Dem Show Way Now!
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by udemzyudex(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
We need purge in this country.

grin

Omo that movie is scary.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Londonland: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:

wink
I think you need some education to improve your mental activities,, my advice for you.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by GMBuhari: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Im seeing comments from absolute idiots as well as sensible people , i have seen tribalist comment too

truth is under normal circumstances , the community where gold or whatever is being mined is supposed to have a % . like ND collects allocation in excess from FG , but our people are too stupid to react

If we don't all condemn these illegal activities, it'll affect us in the long run
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by syjaye(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Amotekun ni mi.

1 Like

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Fmghewzy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=GTkester post=93060587]Stop the joke, every afonja is a skull miner. Skull mining and rituals have always been the chief economic activity for most hydraulic soup yorubads, that's the way the earn their money

You are a bastard ,same to every other tribalistic dumbass , mentioning afonja mining skulls ,this and that ,senseless morons
Address the issue on ground you won't,every opportunity they get is used to potray their triabalistic nature.
People like you end up not achievuna anything in life.

I don't understand why you prefare behaving like un educated mofos

1 Like

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by lanzofx: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by LZAA: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
I'm sure we all thought it was the regular "mining "
grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 iceberg3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by goodnessme1(f): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
LZAA:
grin
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by helinues: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
LZAA:
grin

Don't start or.....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno / 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha / Onnoghen's Exit Splits Supreme Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.