Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,207 members, 7,853,116 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

,, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ,, (1477 Views)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

,, by Joyless004: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2020
Re: ,, by Righteousness89(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2020
There is a Way that Seens right to a man, the End is Destruction...

Go to God and Seek Him on the Basis of HIS Mercy !

The Mercy of God will Liberate you all From the yokes and Bondages..

Most times, the Problems are self imposed Problems!

Maybe one of you Have Insulted a Man Genuinely Called of God.
( Did any of u join in Advancing the Linda tape against God's Servant?)
This Matter has tied so many people.

Maybe wickedness done in the Past by somebody has Caged the Family..

GOD Almighty is the Solution! Outside God it is More Crisis!

7 Likes

Re: ,, by Joyless004: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is a Way that Seens right to a man, the End is Destruction...

Go to God and Seek Him on the Basis of HIS Mercy !

The Mercy of God will Liberate you all From the yokes and Bondages..

Most times, the Problems are self imposed Problems!

Maybe one of you Have Insulted a Man Genuinely Called of God.
( Did any of u join in Advancing the Linda tape against God's Servant?)
This Matter has tied so many people.

Maybe wickedness done in the Past by somebody has Caged the Family..

GOD Almighty is the Solution! Outside God it is More Crisis!

The day we start minding our biz in this country. Things will get better. U read my lines and still came here to preach. Take ur gospel to somwhere else..

6 Likes

Re: ,, by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2020
Joyless004:

The day we start minding our biz in this country. Things will get better. U read my lines and still came here to preach. Take ur gospel to somwhere else..

Your story is touching OP.

Please note that Jesus is willing and able to deliver you. THE fact that you haven't been delivered doesn't in any way prove that He isn't capable nor willing.

That fact that you are yet to receive your deliverance shows you haven't met a man of God/prophet of higher unction that can speak liberation into your family.

You might have tried but probably the methods you used weren't legitimate enough in procuring such magnitude of deliverance in the spirit realm.
They are some specific things you need to do in securing deliverance, like invoking God's mercy and the Blood of the Lamb.

I would advice you not to give up on Jesus yet OP, He truly loves you, remember if you faint now, after coming this far with Him, where then would be the glory of perseverance and patience? please hold on. He wants you delivered more than you even want to be delivered.

I will refer you to a man of God. Apostle Joshua Selman in Zaria, try and have a meeting with him and see if power doesn't pass power.
You can get his messages: "mystery of deliverance" part 1 to 3 and listen up

9 Likes

Re: ,, by mabea: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2020
Joyless004:
Good morning all.
Sorry to disturb some persons this morning.. but I need serious help...

30years plus of my life now,I was born into a devoted Christian family and have been devoted to God all my life but I keep asking myself questions.throughout my days in University,I refused to put my hands in anything that will make me shed blood or offend my fellow human.

All my life, we have been fighting spritual battle that kept the whole family not progressing. Nobody moves forward in life. The worst part of the whole scenario is that the women being married into the family attend all sorts of native doctors and we kept on praying hoping that one day things will change but it kept on getting worse.

Now since it seems all our prayers ain't changing anything in the family. I have made up my mind fully to also go diabolic and face the repercussions provided I set my siblings free free from this evil pple.. I can't continue waiting and keep on getting old hoping things will change one day.

What I really need now is someone that will refer me to d greatest SPRITUALIST or NATIVE DOC where I can get immediate positive results. Please I don't need anyone to start preaching to me.. I have had enough of it all my life. If you can't offer what I seek for,then ignore my messages.. my mind is fully made up n allow me to face the consequences of my actions.

Please do Dm me if you u can help out with my request. .
Please do not make the worst mistake of your life. I suggest you take your mind off your challenges a bit and ponder a bit on God's love then you will discover a kind of peace you never had before

1 Like

Re: ,, by mabea: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2020
The most dangerous thing to do in life is to be angry with God

1 Like

Re: ,, by Joyless004: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2020
VLTA:

Your story is touching OP.

Please note that Jesus is willing and able to deliver you. THE fact that you haven't been delivered doesn't in any way prove that He isn't capable nor willing.

That fact that you are yet to receive your deliverance shows you haven't met a man of God/prophet of higher unction that can speak liberation into your family.

You might have tried but probably the methods you used weren't legitimate enough in procuring such magnitude of deliverance in the spirit realm.
They are some specific things you need to do in securing deliverance, like invoking God's mercy and the Blood of the Lamb.

I would advice you not to give up on Jesus yet OP, He truly loves you, remember if you faint now, after coming this far with Him, where then would be the glory of perseverance and patience? please hold on. He wants you delivered more than you even want to be delivered.

I will refer you to a man of God. Apostle Joshua Selman in Zaria, try and have a meeting with him and see if power doesn't pass power.
You can get his messages: "mystery of deliverance" part 1 to 3 and listen up

So there isn't anyone who got a family problem in this church anymore?? This ain't what I seek for. If u can't offer what I need,no need for gospel. I have heard all type of preachings. Relax
Re: ,, by Joyless004: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2020
mabea:
The most dangerous thing to do in life is to be angry with God

This is my personal prob. Allow me to handle it bro. You shouldnt be taking medics on someone else headache. If u don't have the link to what I asked for,then ignore my write up

1 Like

Re: ,, by Joyless004: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2020
mabea:
Please do not make the worst mistake of your life. I suggest you take your mind off your challenges a bit and ponder a bit on God's love then you will discover a kind of peace you never had before

So you want me to believe the actual good thing that happened to my life is staying alive n safe since I was born n u want me to still waste more years trying to believe one day my prayers will be answered ??

1 Like

Re: ,, by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2020
Joyless004:

So there isn't anyone who got a family problem in this church anymore?? This ain't what I seek for. If u can't offer what I need,no need for gospel. I have heard all type of preachings. Relax

Enquire about him first before

He doesn't own a church.

He owns a ministry.

In his meetings, even before he starts talking or praying, you here demons screaming out of people and some falling under the anointing.

Try him out, if it doesn't work out, come back here and say so

1 Like

Re: ,, by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2020
Joyless004:

If you are truly desperate as you sound, you give me a benefit of doubt and enquire about the person I am suggesting to you.

God's blessings and power flows through men to men, they are some people that have obtained a mantle and a validation from God by virtue of their sacrifice and alignment .
Re: ,, by madampresident(f): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2020
Op....you're missing it.

Life can be hard and sometimes it can feel like our case is different. But lemmme tell you something, diabolical is not the solution.

I will give you a few pointers:

1. That a man is a pastor doesn't mean he can solve your problem
2. There's a man for every job
3. Your mindset should be....it's either God or I perish. The devil is not an option.

2 Likes

Re: ,, by mabea: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Joyless004:

So you want me to believe the actual good thing that happened to my life is staying alive n safe since I was born n u want me to still waste more years trying to believe one day my prayers will be answered ??
What if you stop believing and yet things get worse? Well that you are where you are at the moment is by God's grace. See I have an identical story like yours but the word of God helped me. Make God's word your friend trust me you will overcome this. You can pray with psalm 25. Also carefully study psalm 73. I pray for God's mercy for you and your family. All you need now is divine Intervention. Don't give up please. God did it for me he will do it for you too. I encourage you to pray a prayer of enquiry. Ask God questions concerning your situation, ask and listen. There's an ans for you. Peace! I will join you in prayers too.
Re: ,, by Joyless004: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
VLTA:

He doesn't own a church.

He owns a ministry.

In his meetings, even before he starts talking or praying, you here demons screaming out of people and some falling under the anointing.

I ain't got any biz with any ministry. Get off my post pls
Re: ,, by Joyless004: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
mabea:
What if you stop believing and yet things get worse? Well that you are where you are at the moment is by God's grace. See I have an identical story like yours but the word of God helped me. Make God's word your friend trust me you will overcome this. You can pray with psalm 25. Also carefully study psalm 73. I pray for God's mercy for you and your family. All you need now is divine Intervention. Don't give up please. God did it for me he will do it for you too. I encourage you to pray a prayer of enquiry. Ask God questions concerning your situation, ask and listen. There's an ans for you. Peace! I will join you in prayers too.

Nothing annoys me like all this long shits without a solution.
Re: ,, by mabea: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Joyless004:

Nothing annoys me like all this long shits without a solution.
If this is not solution enough then you can go on with your plans. But remember the devil does not give anything freely

1 Like

Re: ,, by Joyless004: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
VLTA:

He doesn't own a church.

He owns a ministry.

Nothing on Earth can convince me to step my legs in a ministry. Stop trying so hard to convince me...it won't work. Just stop replying me
Re: ,, by Joyless004: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Am sorry. I won't reply any message not related to what I want anymore. Preachers everywhere like there own life is perfect.
Re: ,, by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Joyless004:

Nothing on Earth can convince me to step my legs in a ministry. Stop trying so hard to convince me...it won't work. Just stop replying me

Alright, I will. But I didn't say you should go to his ministry, I said you should try meeting him.

You sound as though men of God are the reason for your problems. The fact that you had a bad experience with one or two doesn't mean you should write all men of God off.

Wish you well.

1 Like

Re: ,, by poshestmina(f): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Op ,if you can use 3 years totally dedicated to God and his works ...Serve him in truth and in spirit and things doesn't change ,you can go and serve Satan .

Them no dey use juju fight juju .
There's hierarchy even in the dark world .

Go to God !

1 Like

Re: ,, by Righteousness89(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Joyless004:

Calm Down...
Your case is Moimoi
The fact that you Have Done all Sort of things without Solution is to tell you that you Have not Gotten it Right!

The Solution to Your Challenges is only in JESUS..

Send me a Pm , Let's Talk!

Don't do that thing you wanna do! It will Cost you Pains , Regrets and Destruction..

1 Like

Re: ,, by Professorcplus(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
@ Joyless004 I know life is not fair. We sometimes find ourselves in some circumstances we can't control but regardless of whatever odds against us we just keep pushing on until we strive for what we wanted. I might not feel exactly what your pain feels, but I can just hope you get better. I would advice you redraw from family member that gives you negative emotion and draw closer to people with positive thoughts maybe you might have a rethink.

Cheer all will be fine.

1 Like

Re: ,, by Joyless004: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Professorcplus:
@ Joyless004 I know life is not fair. We sometimes find ourselves in some circumstances we can't control but regardless of whatever odds against us we just keep pushing on until we strive for what we wanted. I might not feel exactly what your pain feels, but I can just hope you get better. I would advice you redraw from family member that gives you negative emotion and draw closer to people with positive thoughts maybe you might have a rethink.

Cheer all will be fine.

Bro. It's never easy ignoring family when u are the first child and son of the family. I work (though covid19 affected our work) and stay in city but this fellows keep bothering u with calls and all d call are sadnews.. it makes me depressed most atimes..

This family probs are part of the reason I never married.. trying to see if I can fix some things for them before I settle them but the situation of things do make me so depressed. I can't even tink straight. Most times I will b so absent minded and it highly thinking that causes it.
Re: ,, by Professorcplus(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Joyless004:

All my life, we have been fighting spritual battle that kept the whole family not progressing...
Nobody moves forward in life. The worst part of the whole scenario is that the women being married into the family attend all sorts of native doctors...

Now since it seems all our prayers ain't changing anything in the family. I have made up my mind fully to also go diabolic and face the repercussions provided I set my siblings free free from this evil pple.

Bro. It's never easy ignoring family when u are the first child and son of the family. I work (though covid19 affected our work) and stay in city but this fellows keep bothering u with calls and all d call are sadnews.. it makes me depressed most atimes..
The reality about your predicament is that you are not alone in this. There are other people who're likely facing similar "problem" right. Your write up glearly shows that your family strongly hold a belief perseverance towards spiritual "enemy" which means that all their line of thoughts is influenced by it. So, which means the enemy which includes diabolic native doctors/women is usually held responsible for any misfurtone about their live.

Atimes, the ideology and belief we hold usually play a very vital role in ways we see life challenges. Your family might believe in all of these and also made you to belief as a child. You grew up and things get harder. Yes, there might be other life lingering family issues. The fact is that we all have family issues either extended or within. How do you choose to see your problem? How do you choose to handle life challenges? When life looks uncertain, what keeps us pushing on.

Sometimes, will might find ourselves in the mist of bittered people, people with negative taught, everything about them is bad energy, negative vibe, they might even transfer bad energy into us and we feel down. Well, it's okay to feel down but not down for too long. It's high time you feel your mind and imaginations (spirit) with positivity and don't dwell on the negative vibe from people around you. I will advise you to listen to positive message, podcast, music, radio, positive sermon (if u're christians) and try to be with people with positive thoughts. By then you might have a rethink and new philosophy about life. It's okay if you don't totally agree with me but the question is do you think greatest SPRITUALIST or NATIVE DOC is solution to your predicament? The answer lies in your belief.

Cheer

1 Like

Re: ,, by Brownishshuga: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lol you’re really funny don’t let nollywood deceive you. Anyway if your mind is made up already there are a lot of them in edo state but you have to know what you’re getting yourself into
Re: ,, by frozen70(f): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Joyless004:
Good morning all.
Sorry to disturb some persons this morning.. but I need serious help...

30years plus of my life now,I was born into a devoted Christian family and have been devoted to God all my life but I keep asking myself questions.throughout my days in University,I refused to put my hands in anything that will make me shed blood or offend my fellow human.

All my life, we have been fighting spritual battle that kept the whole family not progressing. Nobody moves forward in life. The worst part of the whole scenario is that the women being married into the family attend all sorts of native doctors and we kept on praying hoping that one day things will change but it kept on getting worse.

Now since it seems all our prayers ain't changing anything in the family. I have made up my mind fully to also go diabolic and face the repercussions provided I set my siblings free free from this evil pple.. I can't continue waiting and keep on getting old hoping things will change one day.

What I really need now is someone that will refer me to d greatest SPRITUALIST or NATIVE DOC where I can get immediate positive results. Please I don't need anyone to start preaching to me.. I have had enough of it all my life. If you can't offer what I seek for,then ignore my messages.. my mind is fully made up n allow me to face the consequences of my actions.

Please do Dm me if you u can help out with my request. .

Just be careful whichever way you want to go

But as it is now, fight for your self not for other siblings who's wives are diabolical

Law of survival is, me first
Re: ,, by GboyegaD(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Your battle is in your mind. Stop thinking of the negative and you guys focus on your life.
Re: ,, by starbuck(f): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
You are entitled to your life but don't come back here with a pseudo account telling us to advise after your life has been messed up double of what you are experiencing at the moment undecided undecided

Ndị sị na anaghị agba ọchị ntị na agha esula
Re: ,, by Joyless004: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2020
starbuck:
You are entitled to your life but don't come back here with a pseudo account telling us to advise after your life has been messed up double of what you are experiencing at the moment undecided undecided

Ndị sị na anaghị agba ọchị ntị na agha esula

You would have shut up than saying nothing
Re: ,, by Joyless004: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
GboyegaD:
Your battle is in your mind. Stop thinking of the negative and you guys focus on your life.

Stop listening to much of motivational speech.
Re: ,, by annex1: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Locate Satguru Marahaj's temple in Ibadan.

Approach the synagogue with purest of minds and barefoot.
In sack clothe must thou be adorned.
Resist you must, the urge for water for only unleavened bread shalt thou be fed.
Ye shall be birthed again from the void. For out of the flames must the phoenix rise.
That which ye seek shall ye find.
That which thou desire but in secret, will materialise in haste and before sunlight.

Your personage will nations acknowledge.
Wealth without measure will you grasp.
Power without limit shall ye wield.
From the richest of vineyards, thine wine shall be brought.
Chicks with no comma shall ye command.
Women with the fairest and roundest of bossom shall plead saying "Master, ravage me as thy will. In whatever position thou desirest of me. Plant your seed in me."
Ye shall be worth your weight in multitudes of Gold.
Surely, In Diamonds shall your feet be planted in.

But for 600 years must thou count the cost!

3 Likes

Re: ,, by thecommunist(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
The problem with this your request is that you will be opening your self for evil opportunistic spiritualist to further chain you down and take advantage of whatever spiritual value you still possess. You are opening yourself to financial and spiritual deceit.
Look at it this way, if you come in contact with a spiritualist who needs someone to be sacrificed spiritually or physically , what stops him from leading you into a trap to be used as the sacrifice while pretending to be doing the rituals for the solutions you seek? Think about this bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Repercussion (s) Of Marrying A Divorcee / The Kind Of Women We Rarely Talk About / This Will Serve As A Warning For Those Girls Dating Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.