Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

What IT Course Can I Learn - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What IT Course Can I Learn (583 Views)

Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. / Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? / Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What IT Course Can I Learn by Olmat(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Good day house.

I graduated last year from a Nigeria Polythenic. I studied Business Administration. Please what it course can I go for that will boost my CV and help me in getting a well paying job. Please recommend a good IT Institute.
Re: What IT Course Can I Learn by Pete4: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Data science
Web and mobile app development
Cyber-Security
Re: What IT Course Can I Learn by Ugaboy: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Olmat:
Good day house.

I graduated last year from a Nigeria Polythenic. I studied Business Administration. Please what it course can I go for that will boost my CV and help me in getting a well paying job.
data science which comprises of business intelligent, data analytic, big data, data visualization, etc
it fit to field...since u already endorse with math and stat, you can handle it ease
(check my signature for details.)
Re: What IT Course Can I Learn by Ugaboy: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pete4:
Data science Web and mobile app development Cyber-Security
this guy is right also, data science mention
Re: What IT Course Can I Learn by sonofthunder: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Olmat:
Good day house.

I graduated last year from a Nigeria Polythenic. I studied Business Administration. Please what it course can I go for that will boost my CV and help me in getting a well paying job.
What's your interest and what do you know so far?
I'm not sure the suggestions above may be the best for you even though they can be very lucrative.

1 Like

Re: What IT Course Can I Learn by Olmat(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ugaboy:
data science which comprises of business intelligent, data analytic, big data, data visualization, etc
it fit to field...since u already endorse with math and stat, you can handle it ease
(check my signature for details.)

Thanks for your recommendations. Please can you recommend any good IT Institute
Re: What IT Course Can I Learn by Olmat(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
sonofthunder:

What's your interest and what do you know so far?
I'm not sure the suggestions above may be the best for you even though they can be very lucrative.

When it comes to IT I have no idea, I can't even operate MS Word.
Re: What IT Course Can I Learn by sonofthunder: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Olmat:

When it comes to IT I have no idea, I can't even operate MS Word.
LMAO..... And they want you to learn Data Science? Not that's it will be impossible sha but it would have been very difficult to catchup. But then, it's not impossible to pick the interest and actually follow through. Why not a PGD then MBA? Or if the money is there, you go into business and return to develop yourself after stabilising.

1 Like

Re: What IT Course Can I Learn by Ugaboy: 6:18am On Aug 22, 2020
Olmat:

Thanks for your recommendations. Please can you recommend any good IT Institute
you can check on google, u will find them there
Re: What IT Course Can I Learn by soleexx(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bro data science will be to large for you

If you really have interest in IT skills

Just learn Graphic design

Good luck
Re: What IT Course Can I Learn by bassdow: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Olmat:
Good day house.

I graduated last year from a Nigeria Polythenic. I studied Business Administration. Please what it course can I go for that will boost my CV and help me in getting a well paying job. Please recommend a good IT Institute.

I suggest you kindly go through some of the Nonsense(s) in the following threads https://www.nairaland.com/bassdow/posts AND https://www.nairaland.com/6024908/all-interesting-it-programming-software

Hopefully those should get you started on what path to take and whether you should be looking for any Foreign Path at all.

[s]nowadays, Am learning to stop or reduce Time spent answering some threads[/s]
Re: What IT Course Can I Learn by soleexx(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Olmat:
Good day house.

Data science
Cyber security
AI

(1) (Reply)

What Programming Language Do I Need To Make This Site / Hackers, Share The Biggest Ever Hack You're Carried Out / Learning Programming And Building Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.