Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel (2785 Views)

We Will Not Recognize Tinubu As President - Arewa Youth / BREAKING! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel Days After Kanu's Arrest (pics / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by Gjrich(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
It is a known fact that the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, after she conquered the Arab world enraged a lot of countries of the world.
Virtually all the Arab countries refused to recognize Israel. Saudi Arabia is one of the many Arab countries that have refused to recognize the sovereign state of Israel.

However, the irony here is, Saudi Arabia buys military equipment from Israel that she doesn't recognize. One of the military equipment she bought from Israel is Pegasus, the electronic spyware so many countries are desirous of getting. It is a powerful mobile phone software used to spy on people. The spyware helped Saudi Arabia in killing the dissident journalist, Jamal khashoggi some time ago.

Similarly, so many other Israeli Enemies are seeking ways to establish ties with Israel. This is because the creativity of the Jewish people is unprecedented. Their technologies are miraculous in nature, and irresistible. Israel is not up to 80 years, but her military and technology have advanced more than those of countries that have spanned through centuries.

Though Israel very small in size, the country may still topple America as the Super Power in the future.
But that is only possible when the position of super power consists not in size and population.

What are your thoughts on this?

Please comment below,

Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by ediama(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by Righteousness89(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
The Truth of The Matter is that Isreal is a Nation Founded and Backed by a STRONG COVENANT ..
No Matter How you Hate or Like them, you Cannot Do without Them.

The World Cannot do without Isreal..

Our Creator, The Almighty God Made it so..

There is Nothing we Can Do about it..

Genesis 12:1-3
1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by techmo(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
cool

It always give me so much joy seeing Dumb brainwashed European colonised African Christian slaves discuss Isrealis and Arab relationship

Goto UAE, Saudi, Tel-Aviv , Qatar and see the real Jew and Arab and what they think of you blacks still worshiping Europeans

Tell a dumb black slaves about Military might , GDP and Trade volume he keeps quoting Emperor Constantine and Peter's book

Saudi and Isrealis both have just one single enemy and headache and it is the Persians .. the Iranians

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
You go fear diplomacy ... so many abrakabra!
Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by Lorathy(f): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
That doesn't change anything
Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by allen113: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
OK
Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by leksite120(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
We know what u want on this thread.
You want a religious fight, a competitive argument between Saudi and Israel to grease your religious support towards Israel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by WilyWily: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Saudi Arabia Government is deceiving Palestinians,

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by cocolacec(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Gjrich:
It is a known fact that the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, after she conquered the Arab world enraged a lot of countries of the world.
Virtually all the Arab countries refused to recognize Israel. Saudi Arabia is one of the many Arab countries that have refused to recognize the sovereign state of Israel.

However, the irony here is, Saudi Arabia buys military equipment from Israel that she doesn't recognize. One of the military equipment she bought from Israel is Pegasus, the electronic spyware so many countries are desirous of getting. It is a powerful mobile phone software used to spy on people. The spyware helped Saudi Arabia in killing the dissident journalist, Jamal khashoggi some time ago.

Similarly, so many other Israeli Enemies are seeking ways to establish ties with Israel. This is because the creativity of the Jewish people is unprecedented. Their technologies are miraculous in nature, and irresistible. Israel is not up to 80 years, but her military and technology have advanced more than those of countries that have spanned through centuries.

Though Israel very small in size, the country may still topple America as the Super Power in the future.
But that is only possible when the position of super power consists not in size and population.

What are your thoughts on this?

Please comment below,

Saudi Arabia and Israel are two sides of the same coin.Arabs and Jews are the same blood dont let anyone fool you.They are only fighting over power ,land and control.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by Minsk24: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
Israel's existence and astronomic growth is all thanks to Washington DC...
Isreal can never surpass USA...
USA played a masterstroke politics in that region by pitting the Sunni Powers against Iran... Thereby giving the Israelis, Saudis, Emiratis e.t.c common ground to unite and tackle IRAN...
Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by saintvc(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Saudi know that Israel will never attack you for no reason, but you see Iran they are dangerous.
Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by RudyNerdy: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
[i]The Truth of The Matter is that Isreal is a Nation Founded and Backed by a STRONG COVENANT ..

1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.[/s]
the world cannot do without Israel bawo?
Do you always type with your senses intact?
For the record Israel is the most wicked nation in God's eyes that's if you're spiritually enlightened as you claim

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by Blackking98(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
RudyNerdy:
[s] the world cannot do without Israel bawo?
Do you always type with your senses intact?
For the record Israel is the most wicked nation in God's eyes that's if you're spiritually enlightened as you claim
Most wicked how?
Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by techmo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Minsk24:
Israel's existence and astronomic growth is all thanks to Washington DC...
Isreal can never surpass USA...
USA played a masterstroke politics in that region by pitting the Sunni Powers against Iran... Thereby giving the Israelis, Saudis, Emiratis e.t.c common ground to unite and tackle IRAN...

Iranian or Persians where Powerful bullies before with sophisticated weapons.. Iran had the guts to invade mecca and Medina breaking the black asteroids of into pieces, they were ruthless to both Jews and Arabs, it's only common sense Jews and Arabs have US deal with them and Shiite on their behalf

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by femmyapson(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
allen113:
k
L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z....are u satisfied now?? mtshw
Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by HomerTimpson: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
All i know is Christians go to jerusalem in Isreal,and Muslims go to Mecca in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by Minsk24: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
techmo:

Iranian or Persians where Powerful bullies before with sophisticated weapons.. Iran had the guts to invade mecca and Medina breaking the black asteroids of into pieces, they were ruthless to both Jews and Arabs, it's only common sense Jews and Arabs have US deal with them and Shiite on their behalf

That region is a very bitter region with rivalries as old as time... My admiration for Iran is their ability to hold down their own despite the sanctions and adversaries surrounding them.. Iranians are very intelligent people and they deserve better... Such a beautiful country with beautiful people deserves so much better... I really hope their deal with Beijing fails tru and the govt collapses...

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by Superjazz: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Truth of The Matter is that Isreal is a Nation Founded and Backed by a STRONG COVENANT ..

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Stop spewing ignorance out of your fanatical brain.isreal is backed and supported by the USA because isreal is american eye and foothold in the middleast while helping the US to checkmate those fanatical arabs. Isreal is strong because they work hard and give room for technological innovations.do you know America finance 40 percent of isreali millitary budget? Do you know that most critical weapons of isreal are financed and maintained through America foreign millitary aid.who tell you isreal is unbeatable in a war. Does isreal have ICBM stealth fighter jets,nuclear powered submarines etc and some many other weapons I can't mention here but America and other major world powers like Russia and china have.do you know isreal almost lost the yum Kippur war to the invading Egyptian and Syrian forces in the 1970s if not for the US intervention please talk based on fact and don't talk ignorantly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

FALSE TEACHINGS!! It is no longer effective. This is pharisaic zeal, an old thing passed away and replaced with Church through, by, and for Christ. Heaven is the new Israel (Church of Christ) on Earth.

The current state of Israel is false. Get knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by techmo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Minsk24:

That region is a very bitter region with rivalries as old as time... My admiration for Iran is their ability to hold down their own despite the sanctions and adversaries surrounding them.. Iranians are very intelligent people and they deserve better... Such a beautiful country with beautiful people deserves so much better... I really hope their deal with Beijing fails tru and the govt collapses...

Many don't know they are responsible for the 12 months 365 days calendar system far before Europeans adopted it, they are top in ancient astronomy ,chemistry and science.... But the Persians are big bully in the middle east and Arabs and Jews know that they must find an ally like US to keep Iran down

Did you know Iran and Isrealis developed unmanned weaponised drones years before US had their first ever

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
First of all, the world is written in the book which is BIBLE. Find out the reason for their strong ties in it..

-Saudi Arabia is a strong ally of state of Israel and America because of their ancestral origin and connection, especially monarch's family root and tree.. They know themselves very well, it's the fact.

-My bible research reveals that there are three nations God told His prophets will be scattered among heathenous nations to the ends of earth, and will no where be found in their land of origin after the invasion of the heathenous nations; they are ISRAELITES, EGYPTIANS, AND ARABIANS.. What is the similarity between these nations?

We will found out more.. Search the scriptures deeply, we'll get the answer to the topic.. The answer is in the book.. Its an ancient ally, its not a coincidence..
Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by Bewiseedet(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Political tension
Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by B11ladman: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
You seem to be writing like someone who is trying to glorify a statement you wishes to make but couldn't. Mental slavery reeks in this article.
Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by IfGodbeforus(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
Wolgrace:

FALSE TEACHINGS!! It is no longer effective. This is pharisaic zeal, an old thing passed away and replaced with Church through, by, and for Christ. Heaven is the new Israel (Church of Christ) on Earth.

The current state of Israel is false. Get knowledge.
[/s]

May GOD Forgive you For this Blasphemy and Folly

You Should Better Throw your Bible Away!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]

May GOD Forgive you For this Blasphemy and Folly

You Should Better Throw your Bible Away!

Worship God through Jesus Christ in truth and in Spirt. Meaning what..? May God open your eyes from blindness caused by your wilful biblical ignorance..

You know nothing about the current state of Israel..! Search the entire scope of the scriptures thoroughly, and learn more about "abominations of desolation against the ancient Hebrew Israelites and know why Jesus Christ will come back to retrieve the land of the ancient Hebrew Israelites from Satan and his heathenous seed."

Don't be a lazy bible student and cease to be a pastor worshipper that hinders you from searching the book personally to identify the difference between ancient Hebrew Israelites and current state of Israel.. "Whoso readeth, let him understand."

LAZY LOT!!

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Does Not Recognize The State Of Israel But Buy Weapon From Israel by bankulizer: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Wolgrace:
First of all, the world is written in the book which is BIBLE. Find out the reason for their strong ties in it..

-Saudi Arabia is a strong ally of state of Israel and America because of their ancestral origin and connection, especially monarch's family root and tree.. They know themselves very well, it's the fact.

-My bible research reveals that there are three nations God told His prophets will be scattered among heathenous nations to the ends of earth, and will no where be found in their land of origin after the invasion of the heathenous nations; they are ISRAELITES, EGYPTIANS, AND ARABIANS.. What is the similarity between these nations?

We will found out more.. Search the scriptures deeply, we'll get the answer to the topic.. The answer is in the book.. Its an ancient ally, its not a coincidence..

Jacob (Israel) Patriarch of the house of Israel married Aramean women,Rachel and Leah, Rachel is believed to be the favorite, who gave birth to Benjamin and Joseph. the ally started then and continued when Joseph was sold off to Egypt. After God lifted him, the Pharaoh took very good care of him, gave Joseph and his brothers and their father Jacob the best lands (Goshen) in Egypt for farming and livestock rearing which was their major occupation. Joseph married an Egyptian woman Asenath who gave birth to Ephraim and Manasseh. Jacob elevated them to full tribes and gave them double blessings over other tribes. Also the tribe of Benjamin produced Israel's first king, Saul. Now that's a mixture of Jews and Arabs. Moses was allowed to take Joseph's bones out of Egypt. Inter Marriages. Truly, seek knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dumped Corpses Of Executed #endsars Protesters Discovered In Enugu (SAD ) / I Have Strong Reasons To Support The Break Up Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha / EFCC Seals Some Properties Of Obiano In Lagos- Fund To Be Diverted To The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.