Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics (7879 Views)

Like Hisba, IPOB Bans Fulani Cows In South East- Pics / Ipob Sit-at Home: What I Saw This Morning On My Way To The East: Pics & Video / Leader Of ESN Simon Ekpa Declare 8th April Public Holiday In South East -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Javierleon(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2020
These are even old pictures
Wait for latest ones

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Javierleon(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2020
Shoprite, cbn. Citycruz

4 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Javierleon(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2020
govt house chapel, okigwe roundabout, Concord area

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Javierleon(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2020
More of concord boulevard

4 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Javierleon(m): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2020
Controversial eastern palm university
This one is not owerri sha

6 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by LukasPodolski: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2020
proeast:

I guess you didn't attend GST classes back in school.
BTW, Owerri has lots of beautiful pictures that are far more beautiful than those ones he added. It must have been a mistake.
Nawa oo, untop dis dirty average city?

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Javierleon(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2020
Crystal lake resort not owerri sha
Landamark

3 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Javierleon(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2020
Royal palm estate
Orlu pharmacy

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Javierleon(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Bon tripod magic owerri

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Javierleon(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2020
tourist sampling arts in owerri art center

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Javierleon(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2020
Owerri Secretariat

5 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2020
Op, nice pictures you got here. I don't know how you managed to get the ShopRite but that is not the Owerri shopping mall that I know

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by chido20(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
11:45 my favourite hotel
sharp
Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Mensamusa: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2020
The corona pandemic took a huge toll on the hospitality industry world over,but gradually things are beginning to roll on.we shall overcome.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Mensamusa: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2020
Ala ngwori to the world

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Mensamusa: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2020
Whenever you feel some type of way,just remember owerri,and l bet you,you will be fine smiley

3 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Mensamusa: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2020
You can't but just love owerri.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Mensamusa: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2020
Some hatred for rochas is unquantifiable,
But one thing we all can't take away from him is that under him owerri was actually one of the fastest growing cities in the subregion,

No be beans to create over a 100 new layouts within 7 years.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by onomefm(f): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Imo state the poverty and unemployment capital of Nigeria. Such a shithole state cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Mensamusa: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2020
We want development,we want industry,we want infrastructure,we want this we want that,ngwanu pay small sacrifice.......otu awu eshi

3 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Mensamusa: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2020
onomefm:
Imo state the poverty and unemployment capital of Nigeria. Such a shithole state cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can believe anything bro.
No let few likes deceive you.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Imiete(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2020
na only d better side u snap
Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Mensamusa: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Imiete:
na only d better side u snap

If oyibo they showcase their cities,you don ever see them show bad sides?

Anyhow sha, if na to show worwor side na to create separate thread for am.

4 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2020
This kind of owerri sef..
Is this real owerri or computer designed owerri

1 Like

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by kingzizzy: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Owerri has always been a beautiful city

4 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Gabkosh: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2020
Bkayyy:
Bia Mr OP, I don't know if they sent you here to insult the good people of owerri.
I am seeing picture of Awka and other states in your owerri pictures. Well, the owners of those pictures will baptize you today.
Mr OP you better respect yourself and remove those pictures or....
Lol, I saw Ibadan picture too wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Gabkosh: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2020
trutharena:
Remove these 3 pictures OP because they are pictures of Ibadan.

Hahahahaha busted as usual. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Gabkosh: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2020
proeast:

I guess you didn't attend GST classes back in school.
BTW, Owerri has lots of beautiful pictures that are far more beautiful than those ones he added. It must have been a mistake.
Mistake hahahahaha, why not help him with pic that is more beautiful than those he stole. Mr GST
Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Mensamusa: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2020
Even Dubai is still work in progress,Africans why can't you celebrate your own?

Nawa for Una o,
Make Una do away with this Una crab mentality. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Mensamusa: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2020
Even some of the so called imolites are not even aware of what's going on in their beautiful state,

Some don't even know of the ongoing oil and gas projects,some aren't aware their state is home to one of the largest poultry clusters in the country,some don't know that there exists Nigeria n brewery plant,some don't know that with much needed support their airport could become the most busy in the country,some aren't aware of the new establishments pouring into the state,

Anyway,still on the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics by Mensamusa: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
My brother wetin you no know,no dey yarn,
You here them say...........

Yeah I've been to owerri,
I served in owerri,
Na only hotel full there no commercial /industrial activity,....

Shebi this new market below na hotel where them dey buy and sell ni, undecided

Okay only when it is built in your city/state then it is worth it abi. undecided

Na was o, person visit somewhere cocoon himself for one spot over a period of time, automatically him don know everywhere and everything about the state, smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Fl Gator? / Soyinka: FG Must Fight Boko-haram / How Is Power Supply In Your Area After Barth Nnaji's Resignation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.