Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid (81391 Views)

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Firstlady25: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2020
Fast rising Nollywood actress, Koko Pat has cried out on wanting to have a hot one night stand with popular singer and everyone’s favorite, Wizkid.

In an Exclusive ‘tell it all” interview with Gift Adene of Kemi Filani News, Popular Nollywood actress cum producer, Koko Pat opened up about her personal life, her relationship, growing up, family and challenges.

Koko who mark her birthday today with breathtaking photos opened up on the celebrity she would love to have a one night stand with. She further talked about her journey to becoming an actor, her motivation in life and more. Read the interview below…

1: How would describe your childhood?

My childhood was Fun. Not from the most buoyant home but my parents gave us the best experience. I was allowed to be a kid and act like one.

2: Why did you choose acting?

I didn’t choose acting. Acting was more of a natural thing. Its something I have strong passion for. Started acting from way back in my nursery school. I feel almost happy each time I am on set. Even when I’m sad immediately I get a script I forget my sorrows.

3. What are the challenges you're facing as an actress in Nigeria?

Money is my only challenge,as a new act you need packaging to belong or to be noticed.

4. How she handles these challenges

By not giving up. I’m still pushing and I pray I get noticed soon.

5. Who is your role model ?

My mum is my role. I look up to her for everything. Her personality enders people to her. My biggest motivation and reason am pushing really hard.

6. Are you in a relationship? If yes, with who?

I’m in relationship with my God

7. Between Wizkid, Davido and Burnaboy, Who would you like to have a one night stand with, have as just friend and the one you would take to your parent?

Burna Boy is tall and has the personality I want, so I will take him home. One night stand with Wizkid and be friends with Davido.

8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I see myself in Hollywood, working as one of the best producer/actor. I trust God to help me achieve this dream.

9. Any word for your fans?

Never give up, whatever you dream to do wake up and do it. Set back will definitely come by never get disconnected from your goals.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2020/08/i-want-to-have-a-one-night-stand-with-wizkid-popular-actress-koko-pat-cries-out.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Firstlady25: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2020
More photos of the actress

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by bobman22: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Wow.. Another baby mama for Wizkid loading.. This one look petite and cute tho

Good luck in your hunt!!!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by femmyapson(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2020
Mtshewww

55 Likes

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by unofficialmadman: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Ask an average Nigerian woman what they can offer in a relationship and they will remain dumb.

This one obviously want Wizkid money and fame.

Baba mama 5 loading grin

Starboy the Goat.

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Cynthiacute25: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2020
unofficialmadman:
Ask an average Nigerian woman what they can offer in a relationship and they will remain dumb.

This one obviously want Wizkid money and fame.

Baba mama 5 loading grin

Starboy the Goat.

Lalasticlala

A woman offering you s*x has given you everything already. It's a goldmine

There's also an extra comfort you get when you are with a woman who loves you.
Absolute peace of mind

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by johnkey: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2020
The mentality of the above poster is why I don't have female friends (except fuckmates). imagine gisting with a girl with no thinking capacity, I'll be frustrated I swear.

303 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Cynthiacute25: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2020
johnkey:
The mentality of the above poster is why I don't have female friends (except fuckmates). imagine gisting with a girl with no thinking capacity, I'll be frustrated I swear.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
That she feels s*x is what she can offer doesn't mean there are no guys that will take her like that.

Even the Koko pat we all know she's just in for the money.

Forget matther, some guys can't offer more than f*ck too

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by pretydiva(f): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2020
Self acclaimed actress. Na which movie she don act undecided

So your greatest achievement in life is to have a one night stand with wizkid undecided such a pity.

E be like Na Fufu full some girls head

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by amazingamaka: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Disgracing womanhood up an down..
Actress my foot.

41 Likes

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by unofficialmadman: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

Absolute peace of mind

We have heard you.. Minister of peace of mind Nigeria.

Cc lalasticlala

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by datgidiboy: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nawah oh... Well it's her life, make she enjoy am. I guess it's another baby mama for Wizzy baby

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Michaeljames22: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Clout Chaser.

If this one and Wizkid marry na cripple dem go born grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Samsonmike22: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
All the star boy fc let's wleocme our next baby mama, Koko Pat.

She will give us a cute kid grin cheesy

If am Wizkid eh, girls must suffer

3 Likes

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Nicepoker(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

There's also an extra comfort you get when you are with a woman who loves you. Absolute peace of mind
Does your theory include commercial sex workers

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Shuo! Buhari don open border? Where dis one pass enter?
One night stand with a "Hit and run driver"? Go and ask Shola how e take enter one chance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by lekki1444: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
sad
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by EyezofGod120: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Damn niggaarrr
pussy everywhere

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Slawormir: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Imagine what she said

Burna Boy is tall and has the personality I want, so I will take him home. One night stand with Wizkid and be friends with Davido.

You see all these vagina people....they are always confused..... this is why they Keep on cheating...
Because they want to bang Kevin, marry Terry and be friends with Timothy

Why can't you bang WizKid, be friends with WizKid and also take WizKid home

102 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by lessonotes(f): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
All i know is that anyone who is good with photo editing tools, graphics and imagery will always make good money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by freshkpomo(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Verdict: Mentality of a slave, I mean a sex slave...... How much is your kpomo, will like to pay for a night too, slave.
The idiot that asked the question should be jailed, must everything end up there? The mumu girl did not dodge the question with her muscular body like Mike Tyson.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling.

4 Likes

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by GeneralPula: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Burna Boy is tall and has the personality I want, so I will take him home. One night stand with Wizkid and be friends with Davido

She has summarized the usual ways of a typical Naija girl..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Big cheeks
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by StPete: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
All the commenters above obviously didn't read the post. They just came out here to vent seeing only the headline. She was asked to pick amongst Davido, WizKid and Burna boy with a set of options. It is just what anyone would do so stop rushing to label her what-not

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by MrImole: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Me nko?

What about "two afternoon sit"?

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by hakeem4(m): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I see my self in Hollywood

So Hollywood is every Nigerian actors dream grin

1 Like

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by joshjc(m): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Farm tool
Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Bills2307(m): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

Absolute peace of mind
You are one of the problem we have in this country

20 Likes

Re: Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid by Birdeyeview: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Damn niggaarrr
pussy everywhere

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Make una collect
Twice on a Saturday.

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.