Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Meet The Daughter Of Goodluck Jonathan Who Got Married To Her Husband In The Yea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Daughter Of Goodluck Jonathan Who Got Married To Her Husband In The Yea (3290 Views)

Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister / James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? / Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Daughter Of Goodluck Jonathan Who Got Married To Her Husband In The Yea by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2020

Re: Meet The Daughter Of Goodluck Jonathan Who Got Married To Her Husband In The Yea by nairavsdollars(f): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Trash
Re: Meet The Daughter Of Goodluck Jonathan Who Got Married To Her Husband In The Yea by phyya(f): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
You said we should meet the daughter and you put up a picture of the father When will you have small sense?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Daughter Of Goodluck Jonathan Who Got Married To Her Husband In The Yea by Birdeyeview: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
phyya:
You said we should meet the daughter and you put up a picture of the father When will you have small sense?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Daughter Of Goodluck Jonathan Who Got Married To Her Husband In The Yea by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
If person talk na it will look like someone is being disrespectful and it's not a good image for my Business embarassed... But when person talk say Make we con meet Jonathan daughter na her Father picture pesin con dey see angry angry.. ah no go yan Sha... God no go Shame us smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Daughter Of Goodluck Jonathan Who Got Married To Her Husband In The Yea by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
enochabiodun:
Visit
To see pictures
If i click it, may i die tonight.
Note: I clicked it.
I pray my wishes come to pass, better dan commiting suicide. smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet The Daughter Of Goodluck Jonathan Who Got Married To Her Husband In The Yea by Bornfool(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Op tiii yaaa werey Laugh no go kill me grin
Re: Meet The Daughter Of Goodluck Jonathan Who Got Married To Her Husband In The Yea by Askme2020(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
LA click LA bend!
Re: Meet The Daughter Of Goodluck Jonathan Who Got Married To Her Husband In The Yea by Birdeyeview: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
SeunAdeniyi1:

If i click it, may i die tonight.
Note: I clicked it.
I pray my wishes come to pass, better dan commiting suicide. smiley

Re: Meet The Daughter Of Goodluck Jonathan Who Got Married To Her Husband In The Yea by femi4: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Who Got Married To Her Husband

Before nko

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Buhari Agrees To Release Namdi Kanu On This Sets Of Conditions / Police Arrest Woman Who Pretend To Observe Prayer On Top Of The Ocean / Russia Set To Invade Finland, Poland With The Israeli Template...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.