Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances (54004 Views)

BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches / Your Enemies Must Submit-- Read How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by simplyshade: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
If you think education is cheap, try ignorance.

Plus I thought that what is being debated here is the dictator option of control that is about to be exercised by the government on the church.

Shine your eyes shocked

Pedrocross4568:

And you think the schools provided by the churches are not scam, when the children of those that contribute to build the schools can't afford it. All those schools are only used for money laundering by those churches, cause if not how do u explain that about 85% of the churches members can't afford to send their children to those schools.
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Halo22: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Well I can see stupidity in ur post and there's no need emphasizing further, you can remain in ur religious opium.
bezimo:

My friend shut up there and answer my question instead of saying nonsense..i repose the question

"How many laws from developed countries are operated here..like law promoting human dignity and rights..how many?"

Do you know who you are addressing? look at this infinitesemal satanic bastard nonentithy oh...
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by bezimo(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Halo22:
Well I can see stupidity in ur post and there's no need emphasizing further, you can remain in ur religious opium.

Is this your response to the question I asked.Lol Empty daft reprobate devil. My friend get lost
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Halo22: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
You have been calling me devil probably you think I don't go to church or I am an atheist, but for ur information I am
a Pentecostal. Ensure you don't run this heavenly race in vain courtesy of ur self-righteousness. Brethren like you make the gospel of Christ very cumbersome for unbelievers, from ur write-ups.
bezimo:

Is this your response to the question I asked.Lol Empty daft reprobate devil. My friend get lost
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by bezimo(m): 2:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Halo22:
You have been calling me devil probably you think I don't go to church or I am an atheist, but for ur information I am
a Pentecostal
. Ensure you don't run this heavenly race in vain courtesy of ur self-righteousness. Brethren like you make the gospel of Christ very cumbersome for unbelievers, from ur write-ups.

Fake Pentecostal devil..who are you fooling..yourself or me. Lol
A true Pentecostal or Christian will know better about running his/her mouth against a man of God or church and it's interest.
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Halo22: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2020
If you were not a fool, u would have asked yourself why you or ur offsprings can't afford to attend the school built by ur church, even after u must have contributed in one way or the other to the growth of the church. I don't even know why I am still quoting a myopic ignoramus like you. Your type are the ones that thwart biblical verses in the way it will suit ur needs.
bezimo:

Fake Pentecostal devil..who are you fooling..yourself or me. Lol
A true Pentecostal or Christian will know better about running his/her mouth against a man of God or church and it's interest.
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by bezimo(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2020
Halo22:
If you were not a fool, u would have asked yourself why you or ur offsprings can't afford to attend the school built by ur church, even after u must have contributed in one way or the other to the growth of the church. I don't even know why I am still quoting a myopic ignoramus like you. Your type are the ones that thwart biblical verses in the way it will suit ur needs.

Get behind me..you possesed devil..fake a-hole pressing to be Christian.Nonsense..you are free to die if the church progress is eaten you up..

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help / Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.