Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists (25468 Views)

El-Rufai: Nothing Like Repentant Terrorists, Kill Them Let Them Go & See God / Why We’re Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists –US / Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by OyinO: 12:08am On Aug 24, 2020
The only way to take over Africa is through Terrorism in order to justify military options/operations/ occupation and interventions leading to other things. The dumb African youths will never learn from history and related happenings in other places. They're busy tearing themselves apart over useless and baseless religions, politics and tribal sentiments. They are doomed!

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by Kwili: 12:11am On Aug 24, 2020
American never supported it, it's a propaganda by d Nigerian government to deceive d public that America is in support of d release of Boko Haram terrorist.
Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by Mftivi: 12:19am On Aug 24, 2020
bakobenjamin198:
If this is true, then the US is a hypocrite and a betrayal and it must be that they are equally benefitting from the killings directly or indirectly.
na today you know?
Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by Cherez: 1:01am On Aug 24, 2020
Guyman02:
The US is helping and paying the Kurds to run prisons where ISIS are detained in Syria and preventing US and UK citizens who went to fight in Iraq and Syria from returning home.
Guantanamo Bay detention centre is still running despite all the claims of human rights abuses by right groups and UN.
It's like US wants Nigeria to sink further into the abyss, supporting rehabilitation of terrorists, reducing the quantity of oil they purchase from us, selling us junk Super Tucano hey fighters to fight Boko Haram while selling F-16 fighters to other allies, preventing previous administration from buying weapons to stem the expansion of BH for political reasons.
Obama started this nonsense and Trump is looking towards Nigeria as he fights for his re-election

Meanwhile, IPOB members were shot dead for holding a peaceful prayer meeting today by our trigger happy policemen and many are celebrating the killing while cheering the rehab of the real terrorists undecided
Truly I'm beginning to quit this sentiments for IPOB;
Every IPOB member should quit every public event, lie low
I don't support IPOB but don't agree to the forcemen killing them too
Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by bigcasava1(m): 1:53am On Aug 24, 2020
America is the destroyer of the earth, God Almighty will surely pay them back
Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by Yusman316(m): 2:01am On Aug 24, 2020
Racoon:

So unfortunately some members of the BH terrorists were brainwashed or forcefully conscripted into the sect but but most of them draw their ideological inspiration from their religious indoctrination.

Cases of so called repented, rehabilitated & deradicalized BH terrorists going back to their communities to wreck damages or even rejoining their sect to kill the military are in public domain.

Even Shekau & his lieutenants are also killing themselves let alone this ones.So that ideology can never be expunged from their sub-consciousness.This is why Senator Ali Ndume strongly disagrees with the govt policy of granting them amnesty via the so called operation safe corridor nonsense.
I'm not in support of all the VIP treatment boko boyz are getting. All I'm saying is not all of them are radicalized as u claim. Imagined u been kidnapped and asked to do some certain things or get killed. What will u do?

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by OLULAW: 2:28am On Aug 24, 2020
Once a terrorist, always a terrorist. Sadly, these guys would shortly enrol in the police and armed forces and legally kill innocent civilians. Buhari’s household oil done day be wiped out of existence.

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by louiziana(m): 2:33am On Aug 24, 2020
Golan007:
America supports it.

grin

But I thought they don't negotiate with terrorists, what a contradiction.

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by Cholison(m): 4:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Nice one there, they should be flown to America for proper rehabilitation.
Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by Masterclass32: 5:07am On Aug 24, 2020
Yet no terrorist is tolerated on American soil.

Those terrorists should be sent to America for further rehabilitation. Better still, grant them American citizenship.

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by anonimi: 6:04am On Aug 24, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
@cartoon graphics, how do you guys design and draw this images?
cc anonimi

Check the following threads that serve as library of images and you can right click any to copy and paste into your comment, then block the entire link and click on the insert image/picture icon above the comments box.

https://www.nairaland.com/2595558/nl-pictures-album

https://www.nairaland.com/2121046/apc-matters-pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/2275271/buharis-apc.s-campaign-promises

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by anonimi: 6:05am On Aug 24, 2020
bigcasava1:
America is the destroyer of the earth, God Almighty will surely pay them back

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by solaere(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2020
US disappointed me on this, is that how the reintegrate terrorist in their own state
Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by mozes01(m): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Golan007:
America supports it.

grin
You think America is stupid? What you don't know is, they had to allign with us just to get the full Information about those blood suckers, so they can blacklist them from coming in to their country.
Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by westlife79(m): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2020
SmartProf:
America that I know can't cure a foolish govt. The USA will rather watch the Nigerian govt proceed with it's stupidity, but let it not cross over to affecting them or their allies. Since Nigeria wants to self destruct, they will help us achieve it faster. Las las they will sell and test their new weapons on the soil of foolish countries.

America that you know? ��� pele oo Americana.
Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2020
anonimi:

Check the following threads that serve as library of images and you can right click any to copy and paste into your comment, then block the entire link and click on the insert image/picture icon above the comments box.

https://www.nairaland.com/2595558/nl-pictures-album

https://www.nairaland.com/2121046/apc-matters-pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/2275271/buharis-apc.s-campaign-promises

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by Officialgarri: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2020
I told them, the next person struck out my comment.

I told them Nigeria is doing this just to respect the Leahy law and to save themselves from the media lynching by the Amnesty group....

I told them this same Leahy law was used against Jonathan and that was why America refused supporting Nigeria with weapons...

They replied; shut up, you are a zombie.

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by PropertyBuying(f): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2020
USA's assistance do always have a hidden agenda
Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by mamaafrik(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2020
America is foolish,why can't they give them asylum in USA if they are truly repented,eni kuure
Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by precious1967(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2020
who will help those in the IDP camps. how will they go back to school? who will bring chibock girls and leah sharibu?

1 Like

Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Golan007:

I know what happened to Monday Osunbor.
I DO NOT KNOW

YOU TELL ME
Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by phatek(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
a big lie.y is the USA nt doin d same in oda countries they are involve,y are they nt rehabilitatin and re-intregratin in IRAQ AND AGFHANISTAN
Re: US: Why We Are Helping Nigeria Rehabilitate Repentant Terrorists by Diamondsaheed(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
the king of corruption is here,they nothing to offer only to extort

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi / My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio / NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.