Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,795 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Is The Black Man A Failure: What You Should Know [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Black Man A Failure: What You Should Know [photos] (402 Views)

Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu / 10 Interesting Facts About Kano State You Never Know (photos) / Did Nigeria Pay For Dubai's Burj Khalifa? Here's Everything We Know (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Black Man A Failure: What You Should Know [photos] by foodthought: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Is the Black Man A Failure

Why can't the black man move forward and be better? Lets go

Today the black man is basically copying the whites

We have forgotten who we are. That we used to love living in huts and mud houses. When we had a high death rate, infant mortality was high, malaria killed at will...

The white man came and offered us solutions to our light problem, health problem and gave us education but it is not our education, it is for the whites.

That's why we can't improve on it.. Because it is not our creation. That's why African parents will tell their children to go to school and get the certificate.. nobody goes to school to create innovations. That's why you don't see students speaking up against the poor facilities and outdated courses. Because the black man is meant to be living in huts and mud houses where his life is straightforward.. he doesn't try to improve. Thats who he is.

But the white man changed all that and gave us something better but we cant work on it..

We stayed in villages for hundreds if not thousands of years without moving forward. Thats who we are.... We dont try to move forward, we just want to survive. Moving forward what the white man does. That's why a majority of developed and rich nations are white because they are always looking for ways to be better. While the black man just wants to manage. We don't think of solutions. The only hope we have is what we copy from the whites.

Do you know why the black man is backwards and why there is no black nation that is developed. They are all developing with high levels of poverty.

I've already talk about the first one.

The second reason applies to Nigeria.

When the white man saw a child convulse (shake), foam in the mouth and fall to the ground. He was surprised and asked what is going on. What happened? Why did it happen? What caused it? How can it be solved?

When the black man see a child convulse (shake), foam in the mouth and fall to the ground.

If it's someone he doesn't know, he distances himself and calls it a spiritual manifestation.

If its his child. He shouts blood of Jesus or Allah and rushes to the pray for the child. If his prayer doesn't work. He takes the child to the hospital of the whites. He relies on the whites.

The black man is backwards and redundant and a failure because he tells himself that

I'm powerless and hopeless without God. It is not by my power or by my might but by your mercy oh Lord

The black man rely on the invisible to help him, to think for him, to help him move forward. That's why you see religion is prospering and the black man failing. The black man does not look at himself and try to provide solutions to improve his country. He just want solutions that will help him survive.

What will I eat? where will I stay and sleep? am I healthy? Are my children healthy?

In the future, there will be more diseases, the black man is not looking forward to how he will solve them. He is rather relying on God because with God all things are possible. The white are burning hundreds of millions in research and later the black man that worships the invisible will come and beg for it.

But religion is not bad because the black man has always been religious.

In the days of old, the black man sacrificed virgins, did New Yam festivals. We were happy. You barely hear of rape, theft or any bad crime... We lived in Huts and used herbs for medicine. And we were stagnant but we didnt have any problems. Because that's who we are. We are stagnant and redundant. Because in those days, we depended on Amadioha, Ogun, Obatala, Sango and the others to help us win wars, heal the sick, clear drought and bring rain

Then the white man came and gave us a different religion that didn't require human sacrifice. We embraced it and started depending on an Invisible God. We love gods to give us a sense of purpose

Then the whites gave us medicine, irrigation system and all that technology.

But we can't develop on them because we are supposed to be stagnant. We only depend on our Gods. Everything is on our Gods... So its impossible for us to move forward.

The black man is not unique... Our educational system, government system, houses, clothes, hairstyles, our dreams are that of the whites.

And if we want to be better, we have to start thinking like the whites or stop using their system. We should go back to our huts and stop school. We should stop having president and have a King..

But if we want to continue the white system. Then we have to start asking questions and questioning things rather than saying God nor go shame us.

Can you stand up against those outdated courses you study

Can you protest against missing scripts asking the school to create a better system

The white always question things and try to push forward. The black man waits for God

If you want to copy the white man system, then you have to behave like him. Give yourself the power and look for the easiest way to solve your problems to give long term benefit. Look for solutions that will benefit your country and speak up about them.. The white man brings down government that are not favorable. So if you don't like the government, then bring them down.

If you're scared, then go back to the black system of living in the huts and forget the white system

3 Likes

Re: Is The Black Man A Failure: What You Should Know [photos] by tiger28: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Very sad BUT true!.....let's be honest with ourselves. I believe that if Africa is given BACK to the Colonialists, they will treat us BETTER than the way African leaders treat their ppl. Look at Pre- colonial Africa and compare with Post-Colonial Africa...Quagmire EVERYWHERE! Leaders sitting on power for DECADES. Mugade was there since 1980, the other fool in Uganda is STILL ( Museveni) there and Many more. Look at this Covid era, Africa is sitting, waiting for Handout of the Vaccines while the Whites are working TIRELESSLY in finding a cure. Our African leaders are ALREADY packaging their countries to ask for DEBT FORGIVENESS from WHITE Country creditors BECAUSE of Covid 19 EVEN THOUGH Africa has the lowest Covid cases . EVEN if the debt is forgiven, WANTON LOOTING will ensue IMMEDIATELY,DONATED Covid vaccines will be sold at exorbitant prices to their Citizens EVEN THOUGH it was given to African Countries FREELY... These Bastards are ALREADY drawing the blueprint of HOW it will be looted. In Nigeria, most cases are NOW labeled Covid cases in order to steal money , Hush Puppy and Co even STOLE MILLIONS of Covid money from White Countries.....Is the Black man REALLY CURSED? Our Afro American Counterparts here in the States were PUBLICLY BEGGED to stop the killings in their communities BECAUSE their community Hospitals couldnt handle ADDITIONAL Deaths due to the workload caused by Covid 19 ...... imagine how pathetic that sounds( mind you , I am a law enforcement Officer here in NY).LET US ALL BE HONEST WITH OURSELVES Y'ALL!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is The Black Man A Failure: What You Should Know [photos] by tiger28: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
AND let me add again.....Have you heard the so called BILLIONS that was looted at the Niger Delta Commission (I forgot the exact name ) to fight Covid. All the noise about that will be unamplified ONCE money is distributed (Bribed) AMONGST the legislooters that are presently probing it. They are ALL making this noise because they weren't given a CUT. Our Women are SERIOUSLY bleaching their skins Because Our Men ( with inferiority complex) prefer Very fair Mammy water-looking girls. You go to an Owambe party today and you can't see a SINGLE Dark-skinned Nubian girl......All of Dem Mammy waters sitting there stinking of Chemicals.The other day, Singer Runtown showed his Beautiful Chocolate-Skin Sudanese GF, come and see NEGATIVE comments from OUR AFRICAN Brothers HERE ON Nairaland, I almost wept!VERY PATHETICALLY UNFORTUNATE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is The Black Man A Failure: What You Should Know [photos] by tiger28: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
UNFORTUNATELY, this important topic will be relegated to the Backpage in place of Snakes,E Money and his gaudy ugly living room, Hush Puppy and his STOLEN loot....I forgot, Alexreport Ned Nwoko PAID Publicity and BB Naija PAID Publicity. Cursed Continent!
Re: Is The Black Man A Failure: What You Should Know [photos] by zomby(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
tiger28:
Very sad BUT true!.....let's be honest with ourselves. I believe that if Africa is given BACK to the Colonialists, they will treat us BETTER than the way African leaders treat their ppl. Look at Pre- colonial Africa and compare with Post-Colonial Africa...Quagmire EVERYWHERE! Leaders sitting on power for DECADES. Mugade was there since 1980, the other fool in Uganda is STILL ( Museveni) there and Many more. Look at this Covid era, Africa is sitting, waiting for Handout of the Vaccines while the Whites are working TIRELESSLY in finding a cure. Our African leaders are ALREADY packaging their countries to ask for DEBT FORGIVENESS from WHITE Country creditors BECAUSE of Covid 19 EVEN THOUGH Africa has the lowest Covid cases . EVEN if the debt is forgiven, WANTON LOOTING will ensue IMMEDIATELY,DONATED Covid vaccines will be sold at exorbitant prices to their Citizens EVEN THOUGH it was given to African Countries FREELY... These Bastards are ALREADY drawing the blueprint of HOW it will be looted. In Nigeria, most cases are NOW labeled Covid cases in order to steal money , Hush Puppy and Co even STOLE MILLIONS of Covid money from White Countries.....Is the Black man REALLY CURSED? Our Afro American Counterparts here in the States were PUBLICLY BEGGED to stop the killings in their communities BECAUSE their community Hospitals couldnt handle ADDITIONAL Deaths due to the workload caused by Covid 19 ...... imagine how pathetic that sounds( mind you , I am a law enforcement Officer here in NY).LET US ALL BE HONEST WITH OURSELVES Y'ALL!!!!

The difference between a black man and a monkey isn’t that much...
There is absolutely no other way to explain the failure of a black man....not only in Africa, but all around the world.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Only Nigerians Will Abandon A Billion Dollars To Avoid Prosecution / Obi Disassociate Himself From 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters / As Community And Social Development Project Winds Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.