Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction (16653 Views)

Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital / Ikpeazu: We Carefully Selected 27 New Commissioners To Enhance Life Of Abians / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by ladyn4real(f): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chaii, who do we offend in Abia State, it will never be well with T. A Orji
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ategberoson:

you hate the truth just like your kinsmen. your villages is rotten and down with erosion and water system problem but no Yoruba and Tinubu is your headache

which shame does a dumb kid like you've? that your kinswoman ran faraway for her life and fall for a standard Yoruba man?

if you like go jump inside lagoon, na your problem be that

Abia state need a good citizens to give those useless leaders you've a run for their money, not these kerosene and apu freak citizens that occupied Abia state

Abia state is a total disgrace to Nigeria and to southeast. live with that truth

You keep mentioning Tinubu and and I wonder how Tinubu relates to your marriage or my submission...

If Tinubu makes u sleep, none of my business..

You guys are highly Irredeemable....from been married to Abia to traditional wedding to Tinubu ..Lol..

What a race??
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Ategberoson(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You keep mentioning Tinubu and and I wonder how Tinubu relates to your marriage or my submission...

If Tinubu makes u sleep, none of my business..

You guys are highly Irredeemable....from been married to Abia to traditional wedding to Tinubu ..Lol..

What a race??

Tinubu is you people problem not Ikpeazu, Theodore orji, ouk

Yoruba people are reason Abia and southeast states look like third world war region, so let's abuse Yoruba and Tinubu and leave Abia and southeast leaders out of the propaganda and Lagos/Ibadan expressway news?

I wonder how you people in southeast sleep comfortably knowing that there is a lot amendment needed to reinstate you people lost psychological traits

Abia is heaven on earth, the best state in Nigeria? una go get sense las las
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ategberoson:

Tinubu is you people problem not Ikpeazu, Theodore orji, ouk

Yoruba people are reason Abia and southeast states look like third world war region, so let's abuse Yoruba and Tinubu and leave Abia and southeast leaders out of the propaganda and Lagos/Ibadan expressway news?

I wonder how you people in southeast sleep comfortably knowing that there is a lot amendment needed to reinstate you people lost psychological traits

Abia is heaven on earth, the best state in Nigeria? una go get sense las las

Liars always running about looking for who to be in the mud like them..Lol

Continue swimming in ocean of muddy clay..

Till tomorrow, you remain a liar, a propagandist and that speaks volume of your ethnic extraction.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Ategberoson(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Till tomorrow, you remain a liar, a propagandist and that speaks volume of your ethnic extraction.

prove Abia state is heaven on earth as you expect me to praise the foolishness you'd proved here

I don't give a damn about what you choose to believe, your says have no effect to my reading, so you're totally inconsequential

I'm only glad you're jobless and I just found you a job by digging my post, don't forget to followed up as I'm bent on exposing you people sorry ass

Abia state need redemption and all this you're crying like helpless babies won't redeemed it, Abia state need radical citizens to takeover that state from some greedy and evil elites that have enveloped your fathers from unprogressive development

pray for Abia state and quit ranting boy
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Fajoe2020: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
God punish you.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ategberoson:

prove Abia state is heaven on earth as you expect me to praise the foolishness you'd proved here

I don't give a damn about what you choose to believe, your says have no effect to my reading, so you're totally inconsequential

I'm only glad you're jobless and I just found you a job by digging my post, don't forget to followed up as I'm bent on exposing you people sorry ass

Abia state need redemption and all this you're crying like helpless babies won't redeemed it, Abia state need radical citizens to takeover that state from some greedy and evil elites that have enveloped your fathers from unprogressive development

pray for Abia state and quit ranting boy

Sorry I couldn't read this... it's trashy

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Ategberoson(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I hit the dumb boy with facts, Pele

you will get over it, there is no point to censor obvious facts, Ndi Abia know the truth, no soothsaying about demonstrating the failed state of Abia
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ategberoson:

I hit the dumb boy with facts, Pele

you will get over it, there is no point to censor obvious facts, Ndi Abia know the truth, no soothsaying about demonstrating the failed state of Abia

facts from odu Ade..Lol

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Cheeryfeet: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mynd44:
I am sure Aba (Osisioma) has been ceeded to another state for the governor to be making this kind of statenent
Yes, the last time I checked it was now Rivers State. May God save his State
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by uchvic(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Covid-19 u disappoint me for dis man case.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Xenowerk4000(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Story
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Joedave25: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Remified:

What makes u say this
Do u by any chance reside in Abia state ?
The roads this man constructed has since started spoiling and no work are being done on it.
The osisioma proposed flyover/bridge is still lingering since he started it. The Abia state polytechnic workers salary have not been paid for over 20+ months that's equivalent to 2 yrs salary that has not been paid.
And u are saying he deserves a third term

He is been sarcastic about the Zombie Governor who even deserve 4th Term or 7th term in Abia since the Politicians in Abia are all dummies.Nobody want to criticise the incumbent even the so called opposition party....Advanced Prolific Corrupt Party.The question is who did we offend since Ogbonnaya Onu left the seat of power in Abia.I'm writing as an Abian.Governor Ikpeazu should bury his head in shame to even muster the gut to come on air and talk about infrastructural development in Abia.He should no that we are not physically blind.

Which of the roads did he construct....is it Isuikwuato/Uturu axis that erosion have finally chased all the communities, or ABA that has been swimming pools since 1999 to date.How about the Government house in Umuahia that has been on rent since inception.... What a shame!!!!!! Who did we offend ...

Well do I blame u....after sharing one one litre of kerosine to the poor and fufu with ukazi soup (in a take away) accross your senatorial District including the thugs and poor Traditional rulers on your payroll.why won't u mess up.

Your counterpart in Ebonyi is making tremendous progress in infrastructure and u are here praising yourself with Audio projects.

Abeg park well.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mr Governor, what of flyover and ariaria axis, ?what of ph Aba axis?

Which good road did you do?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Ategberoson(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:

facts from odu Ade..Lol

I'm done with you kid. continue living in your denial

who cares
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Rikze: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
ihec:
Those are just official praise singers. Shameless set of human being. During the early stage of his first tenure,
there was this unbiased Alvan Egeonu who used to call in and speak facts and truth of the happenings in Abia state govt, the last time I checked Alvan started eating his own vomit, he now sings praises for Ikpeazu's led govt. My brother hustle and make money so that one clueless fellow won't give you peanuts to lick his as

My Brother you nailed it.

Alvan Egeonu changed following a call he made on radio during newspaper review (Najija Palava).

That was before the 2015 elections, and he said at the end the day, Abia will rejoice, which was the slogan used by Uche Ogar. After his call, Ugo Emezuo called in and lambasted him, guy before you know it, my guy don begin change mouth small small.

Coach Joy is another nuisance to listen to during newspaper reviews.

Bros you know them wella!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by DedeNkem: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2020
RichDad1:
This man deserves a third term as Governor of Abia State. What a wonder working Governor!!!

You're either ignorant or plain st*upid!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by DedeNkem: 7:47am On Aug 24, 2020
The worst governor since the inception of Abia State. And also presently the worst in the country!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction by Best147(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2020
Stupid bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francis Fadahunsi: Poverty Makes People Mill Around Tinubu / Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC / Kogi Assembly Summons BUA For Acquiring 50,000-hectare Land Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.