Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu (311 Views)

2023: Why Fulani Elites Want Me Dead - Orton Raises Alarm / APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari / I Have Forgiven Those Behind My Travails - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu by Metrix147: 1:34am On Aug 23, 2020
Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, says he has forgiven those who wished him dead while he was receiving medical attention for COVID-19 disease

Ikpeazu who stated this at a thanksgiving service at the Eastern Nigeria Union Conference, ENUC, Headquarters of the Seventh Day Adventist Church, Aba, explained that the ugly development has strengthened his faith in God. He added that if not for God’s faithfulness, he would have been a dead man.

In his words; “I have forgiven those who wished and prayed for my death while I (Ikpeazu) was down with COVID-19. The ugly experience has further strengthened my faith in God.

”If not for the faithfulness of God, I would have been a dead man. I thank the team of doctors whom God used to restore my health, the clergy, and the people of Abia State who supported me in prayer.”

He pledged to join hands with his Governor- colleagues from other states in completing the ongoing building of the 3,000 capacity auditorium of the Seventh Day Adventist, Hill Top, Aba, before the end of the year.

Ikpeazu thanked the Deputy Governor, Sir Ude Oko Chukwu; the Speaker, Abia House of Assembly, Chief Chinedum Orji; the State Chief Judge and members of the State Executive Council who piloted the affairs of the State while he was away, insisting that Abia is the most politically stable state in Nigeria.

Speaking at the occasion, Akwa Ibom State Governor, Deacon Emmanuel Udom, who described trial as the true test of faith, thanked God for using Ikpeaziu’s health in proving himself the only true living God.

In his remarks, the Speaker of Abia State House of Assembly, Chief Chinedum Orji, thanked God for restoring the health of the Governor and urged him to concentrate on delivering democracy dividends to the people of the state, assuring of the support of the legislature.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/08/covid-19-recovery-ive-forgiven-those-who-wished-me-dead-ikpeazu/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu by ihec(m): 1:50am On Aug 23, 2020
What of the countless Abians he wished dead by not paying their salaries, will they ever forgive him??
He still had the gods to use state money to organize this rubbish.
Rubbish
Re: COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu by Bluntguy: 3:32am On Aug 23, 2020
When you clear the backlog of salaries you are owing Abia workers, leave young girls alone, complete that centre table you call flyover at Osisioma and work for the general well-being of Abians, they will also forgive you.
Re: COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu by Bluntguy: 3:33am On Aug 23, 2020
ihec:
What of the countless Abians he wished dead by not paying their salaries, will they ever forgive him??
He still had the gods to use state money to organize this rubbish.
Rubbish
Oga it's guts o, and not gods.
Re: COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu by heinrichy(m): 3:36am On Aug 23, 2020
Bluntguy:

grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu by Bluntguy: 3:40am On Aug 23, 2020
heinrichy:

grin grin grin

Wetin dey do this one?
grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 23, 2020
I hope your forgiveness reach Nairaland coz we plenty for here ooo grin
Even ur people sef.. We plenty
Re: COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu by Prince081: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2020
Thank God for his life. This governor has made Aba the Dubai of Africa.
Re: COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu by slivertongue: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2020
see who is talking
Re: COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu by ifytrik(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2020
As you forgive those who wish u death i hope you also forgive those who wish you rot in hell after covid-19 kill you sha, just asking for a friend ooo gringringrin
Re: COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu by ifytrik(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2020
Prince081:
Thank God for his life. This governor has made Aba the Dubai of Africa.
which aba are talking about pls? Is it abagana or abakaliki?
Re: COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu by ihec(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2020
Bluntguy:

Okay sir
Since u are very gud in English help me solve dis English puzzle. "Faith beat her daughter because she was drunk" who was drunk??

Thanks in anticipation
Re: COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu by Bluntguy: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
ihec:

Okay sir
Since u are very gud in English help me solve dis English puzzle. "Faith beat her daughter because she was drunk" who was drunk??

Thanks in anticipation
You!!! Because I wasn't there when Faith beat her daughter. So you must be the drunk person to ask me who was drunk. Take back your anticipation.
Re: COVID-19 Recovery: I've Forgiven Those Who Wished Me Dead, Says Ikpeazu by ihec(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Y are u running??
Bluntguy:

You!!! Because I wasn't there when Faith beat her daughter. So you must be the drunk person to ask me who was drunk. Take back your anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Imo State Best Known For? / We Will Vote Out Buhari Is He Messes Up- Nigerians In 2015 / Attah Vows To Add Remarkable Value To Udom's Completion Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.