Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ (30838 Views)

Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship / You Are Fat- Seun Kuti Slam Aisha Buhari, Dares Her To Send DSS To Arrest Him / Recruit Your Kids – Nigerians Slam Fayemi Over Call For NYSC Members To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Ibadanboi123: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2020
Nigeria’s First Lady, Aisha Buhari, on Saturday, returned from medical treatment in the United Arab Emirates, calling for improved hospitals in the country.

But many Nigerians on social media are furious over her demand, accusing her of being insensitive.

Some of them also described her demand as “shameful and insulting”.

On her return, she had asked healthcare providers to take advantage of the Federal Government’s N100bn credit support for the health sector, saying that “will no doubt help in building and expanding the capacity of the Nigerian health sector and ultimately reduce medical trips and tourism outside the country.”

Reacting to the First Lady’s comment, one Bulama Bukarti on Twitter said, “Your husband spent huge money on the Villa clinic, yet it couldn’t treat ‘neck pain’.

“You flew to the UAE during lockdown. As you land, you called for better hospitals. Don’t you know who the president is? Don’t you have access to him?”

Mosh @mosh_aloaye added, “This is so sad. Now she left Nigeria amidst the international travel restrictions for medical tourism and came back to say Nigerians should fix our health sector. I feel very insulted.”

Goddy @i2much4dem wondered why the Aso Rock clinic could not be made a “better hospital” to treat neck pain.

“And this is the wife of the president. What reforms does the Aso Rock clinic require for it to function? Yet Aisha has to fly abroad for treatment!”

“Aisha Buhari is simply mocking Nigerians by calling for better hospitals in Nigeria when she knows that her husband is the president and the one who should give us the ‘better hospitals’. The president and family members are simply being most unfair to Nigerians,” TheRoy @BarrROUN1990 said.

MostKnownUnknown @brandengineer said, “This announcement is already a setback to the integrity of your husband’s leadership. The presidential clinic is not capable of giving you top-quality medical treatment while gulping money annually on allocation…mighty shame!”

Nwa Oke Osisi @OnyekaMadu5 lamented that “It’s a shame that after over five years, it is unfortunate that the administration headed by your husband cannot build and equip a single hospital good enough to be patronised by yourself to end medical tourism at our collective expense.”

CoachSteve @StephenOlateru noted that “What do these guys take us for? Travelled for ear infections, neck pain, headache yet after five years we should take advantage of your largesse?”

“This woman annoyed me to my bone mirror, the other day her husband Buhari jet out to the UK to treat ear infection, now Aisha Buhari jet out to Dubai to treat neck pain, this first family had no regard for Nigerians at all, the insensitivity is mindboggling.,” Lucky Mikoyo
@lucky_mikoyo added.

Source : https://punchng.com/nigerians-on-twitter-knock-aisha-over-call-for-better-hospitals/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3AIHXjFcFkXM9LYpghysT7vmy9qv3CKP7CpNNVGE7hbmOK_TzXvYQCDmg#Echobox=1598173022

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Ibadanboi123: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2020
Lalasticlala front page pls
Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by SmartProf(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2020
They slammed her online, but offline should they see her they will beg her for a selfie, and post it as an achievement...many voted the husband twice and are still actively singing praise and worship songs for her husband & other politicians that have grounded this country. Meanwhile Nigerians who attempt to protest about bad governance are left in few numbers to suffer the onslaught of security forces, cos all we do is to slam politicians on Twitter.

348 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by baliyubla: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2020
Medical Tourism everywhere, Lifeless to London, Son to Germany, now wife to UAE and the dullards wife is evening robbing it in our faces

The dullards idiocy has definitely rubbed off on this fine woman. It’s a pity.

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by donbachi(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2020
Why are they insulting her...its all my fault.i will fix them next week.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by updatechange(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2020
Hahaha no be small thing o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Marine54(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2020
APC is a scammed !

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2020
All these twitter warriors self, speak all the English wey dey this world, e nor change the fact say na ACTION we need for our country.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Macphenson: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2020
Okooo
Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Racoon(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2020
Aisha Buhari and family are all hypocrites who scammed this nation with an integrity they never possess.Anyway it's the gullible that fell for their scam Change & Next Level.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Charmingrascal(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2020
The first family is becoming dumber by the day.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Like they really knocked her?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by agbolahan1991(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2020
I cant even imagine she said that ....
Person wey her husband suppose do something weyshe de tell another person make him do am....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by History555: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
donbachi:
Why are they insulting her...its all my fault.i will fix them next week.

Pls make it next year. Some elite needs to travel to use hospital. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by samincredible44(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
bubu isn't in power to lead but to flex with his gang

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Slawormir: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by vickydankal(f): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
She can only advice or suggest to her husband. She doesn’t hold any high political office to execute such contracts. Yes I don’t like her, but I support what she ask led for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by DropsMic(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
We don't innovate, we dont improve. We just want to survive. We are not unique in any way.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by RapistOnBail: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
angry

I just wanna have a good time with this woman alone in Asorock room.
Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by MisterGrace: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by ainas247: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
cheesy
Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Mindlog: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
What has her husband been doing since 2015? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by flemsy15(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
ok
Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Igbonekwuokigwe(f): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
See slamming

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Uyi168: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Buhari's foolishness is rubbing off on aisha..
Imagine the nonsense coming out of her mouth...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Jiyol79492: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Follow
Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Sonnobax15(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin Buhari should call his wife to order..

instead of them to find solution to our problem,them dey busy dey complain.

just imagine,e clear say no single hope 4 nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by Eghavribiee(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wetin she do no pure
Re: Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’ by SirRoberto(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
The First Lady doesn't owe us anything personally cause we didn't elect her.

I am most astonished and disgusted at how much the defenders of this government are paid to have sold their lives to the President and his cabal.

This is the definition of man's wickedness to his fellow man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George / Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' / Murray-Bruce: "Nigeria Doesn't Need 36 Ministers, States", He Gets Epic Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.