Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Senate Okays Death For Terrorism! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Okays Death For Terrorism! (2948 Views)

Senate Okays Jonathan’s $1bn Loanrequest For Arms / China Executes Eight For Terrorism / Senate Okays 8 For Ambassadorial Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Okays Death For Terrorism! by doctorbabs(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2011
WHAT PENALTY IS FOR CORRUPT LEADERS? tell me
Re: Senate Okays Death For Terrorism! by juman(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2011
Becomrichn:

we have report that they have been trying to frame me up for terrorism because i have been posting satellite pictures of nigeria because they want to rig election, they even stop issuing nigeria passport in canada and some countries so that we can not come to nigeria to remove some of them from power. all this just to win election.  and my cell phone is been monitored. and some people in nigeria are posting the information on nairaland.

grin grin grin grin

Jester international.

Nobody is after you.  grin grin grin grin

The law is targeted on more important issue.
Re: Senate Okays Death For Terrorism! by Yorubah(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2011
Yeye senators they never approve death penalty for stealing country money! rubbiiish
Re: Senate Okays Death For Terrorism! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
only if the same penalty applied to corruption, i bet you no one in the senate would be alive to pass the bill for terrorism.
Re: Senate Okays Death For Terrorism! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2011
Guys take am easy with your brash comments about GEJ and the Federal Nation of Nigeria , your rancid comments may be construed as Terrorism grin please ooh, before they sentence Seun to Death

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Power Women: Most Influential Nigerian Women Of 2011 / Is Ojukwu A National Hero Or An Igbo Hero? / Rochas Okorocha Elected Chairman Of Progressive Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.