Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) (4567 Views)

Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2020
Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (Photos)

The Chief Whip of the Senate and former Governor of Abia state, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, on Sunday evening, visited his mother, Elder Mrs Eunice Uzor Kalu (Odiukonamba) in her Abuja residence.

IGBERE TV reports that Odiukonamba who recently returned from the United States of America is the founder of Reality Organization Worldwide.

According to reports gathered by IGBERE TV, Mrs Kalu and Son are meeting for the first time since he was released from Correction Centre three months ago .

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1362300/sen-kalu-visits-mother-odiukonamba-return-us-photos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Lagosfinder(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Iron lady

Only abians understands

13 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by SUCKCESSFUL: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2020
Oku eletrik Nwanyi grin

5 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by serverconnect(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Strong woman (nwanyi ike) that decide who will be governor in Abia state and local govt chairman by going to her house to peel melon if you want to ally with her. grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2020
the woman even obasanjo fears lol

no body know her name but her power no be here

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Mercisharelove(f): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2020
Poor pictures

1 Like

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2020
[s]
Igbochief001:

[/s]

There is No Power there!
ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD

17 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is No Power there!
ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD
lol same God that can't protect innocent southern kaduna people ? same God that allow herdsmen to do what they please ...same God that allowed raiding of chibok ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Smithkafors(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2020
Abeg,na correction centre ouk go abi na Prison? Nigerians sha

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

lol same God that can't protect innocent southern kaduna people ? same God that allow herdsmen to do what they please ...same God that allowed raiding of chibok ?

The Same God that owns You!
The Same God that Powers your Breath
The Same God that you Must Appear Before once you depart
The Same God that will Decide your Eternal Destination..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by adadike(f): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2020
I heard so much about this woman. I even heard she and IBB na bread and butter. Nwanyi kajarakaja! God give me strong mind. Na beg I dey beg

6 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Same God that owns You!
The Same God that Powes your Breath
The Same God that you Must Appear Before once you depart
The Same God that will Decide your Eternal Destination..
lol according a book brought by same people that scammed your father and use by same people scaming u

if there is a God then he has abandoned u ...

God powers my breath ...fine ...let's experiment

I eat food n don't pray ...while u are place in any alter u chose ..let's see who dies first ...let's see if your God can save u

1 Like

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by adadike(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

lol according a book brought by same people that scammed your father and use by same people scaming u

I eat food n don't pray ...while u are place in any alter u chose ..let's see who dies first ...let's see if your God can save u
Stop saying rubbish. if your God have abandoned you, mine haven't abandon me. True Christian's all know that the world is a passing phase and it's not our home. People like you will be quick to condemn God but will be happy enough to sponsor Boko Haram and herdsmen. If you haven't witness his powers and miracles, pls keep shut and learn from us that have

18 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

My Brother Who Dies first or last is not a Problem.I am Willing to be Called Home Today if My Father Needs me. The Problem is Departing without JESUS. It's a Grevious Problem.

So many Like you have come and Gone..

It has always Ended in Regrets, Begging for a Drop of water or Giving Advice to send someone to come and warn others..

Your case won't be an Exception. I Pray you Humble yourself and Come to Repentance..

But in Case that you don't! My Brother you will Beg, Cry and Wail for a Second Chance but it will be Late..

16 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by IamWonderful: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:
the woman even obasanjo fears lol

Obasanjo fear her and her name doesn't even go beyond her roof, apart from she is the mother of one Orji Uzo Kalu that was arrested for corruption

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
Obasanjo fear her and her name doesn't even go beyond her roof, apart from she is the mother of one Orji Uzo Kalu that was arrested for corruption
if u don't know her means you are no body . only people that matter know her

5 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother Who Dies first or last is not a Problem.I am Willing to be Called Home if My Father Needs me. The Problem is Departing without JESUS. It's a Grevious Problem.

So many Like you have come and Gone..

It has always Ended in Regrets, Begging for a Drop of water or Giving Advice to send someone to come and warn others..

Your case won't be an Exception. I Pray you Humble yourself and Come to Repentance..

But in Case that you don't! My Brother you will Beg, Cry and Wail for a Second Chance but it will be Late..

what is worse than being a slave in heaven for ever ?

1 Like

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2020
adadike:
Stop saying rubbish. if your God have abandoned you, he have not abandoned me. True Christian's all know that the world is a passing phase and it's not our home. People like you will be quick to condemn God but will be happy enough to sponsor Boko Haram and herdsmen. If you haven't witness his powers and miracles, pls keep shut and learn from us that have
oga are Christian's more successful than others ?
so they get less sick ?
do they die most at old age ?

what statistical difference is their between a Christian and others

all region is scam ...Islam is for sex fanatics

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

what is worse than being a slave in heaven for ever ?

Hahahaha..

My Brother, I Better be a Slave in Heaven than to Miss Heaven..

Hell is not a Place you will wish For your Enemy..

It's Terrible bro.. it's Real Terrible..

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by adadike(f): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

oga are Christian's more successful than others ?
so they get less sick ?
do they die most at old age ?

what statistical difference is their between a Christian and others

all region is scam ...Islam is for sex fanatics
Ok chief . Keep to your paganism or atheism , let me keep to my Christianity. Just respect mine and I will respect yours.

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahaha..

hell ? is that even biblical ? have u read your Bible from start to finish ? let's start from there

how are u sure there is a hell ? where sinner would go to hell in the Bible

worship a God that doesn't recognize u as his people are u from jew ?...

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by IamWonderful: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

if u don't know her means you are no body . only people that matter know her
Typical product of poverty capital of the south talking, even Google do not recognize her apart from her attachment to Orji Uzo Kalu.
Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Magicians: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2020
The mother of a thief, this is who shameless Igbos pllan on grooming a kleptomaniac as Nigeria president. Can you just believe how this bigot of tribe reason ? Don't be fooled by their denial, if they can send this fraudster who looter Abia to it grave to the senate, they can do anything but God no go let them.
Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by sacajawea: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2020
Disgusting Evil Woman.
Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
Typical product of poverty capital of the south talking, even Google do not recognize her apart from her attachment to Orji Uzo Kalu.
this one is looking for Google ...Bros go n sleep
Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by akezn: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2020
I thought the ban on international flight is still in place?

True true, this life no balance.
Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

LMAOOOOOOO....

This Christians are really sick.....the same God saw 3million biafrans die but he enjoyed it ....he saw 6million Jews killed in one night but he didn't do anything.....
Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
adadike:
Stop saying rubbish. if your God have abandoned you, he have not abandoned me. True Christian's all know that the world is a passing phase and it's not our home. People like you will be quick to condemn God but will be happy enough to sponsor Boko Haram and herdsmen. If you haven't witness his powers and miracles, pls keep shut and learn from us that have

Hanty your so called foreign God has abandoned you since the civil war.....

Stop deceiving yourself that the idiot cares
Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahaha..

Speaking rubbish always.....

Gerraaaahheeereee with your useless sky daddy.....

A loving God will create hell ...isn't that stupidity
Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
adadike:
Ok chief . Keep to your paganism or atheism , let me keep to my Christianity. Just respect mine and I will respect yours.

Hanty this is hypocritical ...if we go by this logic, then no more preaching in our schools....no more forcing children to join Christianity e be like say you no want make your pastors dey chop
Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Akpaamunsi: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
I hear kalu sleeps with his mother... Ritual things.
If you know you know. wink

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Visits His Mother, Odiukonamba After Return From US (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

hell ? is that even biblical ? have u read your Bible from start to finish ? let's start from there

how are u sure there is a hell ? where sinner would go to hell in the Bible

worship a God that doesn't recognize u as his people are u from jew ?...

Aswrrr......
People will the Jews despair are forcing themselves on the useless God that says the Jews are his own .....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen / What Were Hausas Like BEFORE The Arrival Of Islam? / Picture Of President Goodluck Jonathan Crying At Dana Plane Crash Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.