Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra (2421 Views)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Admissionclass: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2020
) we are not landlocked
This is one of the major reasons why ipob thinks they need Southsouth minorities but that was in the past now Rivers can be dredged, we have seen how barges are now landing In onitsha river port even without dredging tankless of when it is dredged we have more than five rivers than can give us access to the sea especially river Niger which is an international water way.

2)we have enough land for agriculture
I would like to make this clear having the South South minorities will not guarantee us food security and breaking away peacefully from Nigeria does not mean we would still not trade,business comes before emotions, but in other words if they refuse to trade with us we try outside or learn from Israel how they were able to convert their rocky,desert and infertile soil to a productive land they even export food .

Risk of war
Sometimes last year some northern elites laid claim to the oil producing states in the Niger delta as conquered territory ,and that anyone who denies them right to the oil should be ready to fight them blood for blood This is Dan serious any attempt to break away with Niger delta might be too bloody and we are not ready to sacrifice for people who do not sympathize with us.

Foriegn exchange
The fastest growing economies in Africa do not have one drop of oil in their land.we still even boast of one of The largest gas reserves In Africa in our 5 states alone.but I subscribe more to a manufacturing economy that gas it's even a good thing we dobt have oil .

Let's us not break away and form a small Nigeria

God bless Alaigbo

God bless biafra.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by IamWonderful: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2020
But despite rejection by Aniomas and ikwerrr, south east is still doing attachment by force

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:
) we are not landlocked
This is one of the major reasons why ipob thinks they need Southsouth minorities but that was in the past now Rivers can be dredged, we have seen how barges are now landing In onitsha river port even without dredging tankless of when it is dredged we have more than five rivers than can give us access to the sea especially river Niger which is an international water way.

I would like to make this clear having the South South minorities will not guarantee us food security and breaking away peacefully from Nigeria does not mean we would still not trade,business comes before emotions, but in other words if they refuse to trade with us we try outside or learn from Israel how they were able to convert their rocky,desert and infertile soil to a productive land they even export food .

Risk of war
Sometimes last year some northern elites laid claim to the oil producing states in the Niger delta as conquered territory ,and that anyone who denies them right to the oil should be ready to fight them blood for blood This is Dan serious any attempt to break away with Niger delta might be too bloody and we are not ready to sacrifice for people who do not sympathize with us.

Foriegn exchange
The fastest growing economies in Africa do not have one drop of oil in their land.we still even boast of one of The largest gas reserves In Africa in our 5 states alone.but I subscribe more to a manufacturing economy that gas it's even a good thing we dobt have oil .

God bless Alaigbo

God bless biafra.
there is only one reason ....WE ARE IGBOS .....that's enough reason

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by nwaanambra1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ndi Igbo is a nation of its own. we will get there one day.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by kingzizzy: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
But despite rejection by Aniomas and ikwerrr, south east is still doing attachment by force

All of us are already attached by force in Nigeria. At least, the Biafran agitators want referendum where everyone can choose where they want to belong. This is far better than the "attach by force system" called "one Nigeria"

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Admissionclass: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
kingzizzy:

All of us are already attached by force in Nigeria. At least, the Biafran agitators want referendum where everyone can choose where they want to belong. This is far better than the "attach by force system" called "one Nigeria"

leave them..

6 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by SlayerForever: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
By the recent trends I can say there's a growing impression amongst the Igbo folk that the minorities will be a bad addition to our country. These days I welcome such news. Hopefully, we will not form a country with them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Marine54(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
pls face your Yaruba land ! I am from south south ,anything that'll end this contraps is acceptable...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
The same people who Atheifculated recently still asking for Biafra. What a joke
You have sold your Biafra birthright for mere VP slot to Hausa Fulani gworo chewing man

11 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:
) we are not landlocked

Risk of war

Foriegn exchange

God bless Alaigbo

God bless biafra.

Dog can keep his "blessings"

And only an Afonja troublemaker would write Biafra with a small "b".

2 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by aztec: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
You guys should keep living in denial. Please what direct access to the sea does SE have? Maybe I am looking at another map of Nigeria. SE HAS NO DIRECT ACCESS TO THE SEA!!! The OP talked about the ship that was tugged to Onitsha. Please from where did the ship come from? Is it not Onne in PortHarcourt? Is PH now SE? Stop living in denial.
SE land is generally poor for agriculture! What major CASH CROP comes from SE? Cocoa? cashew? sesame seed? shea nut? ginger? coffee? None of them is grown in any commercial quantity in SE.
SE has limited natural resources! Even the coal from SE is seen as lower quality based on quality you can find elsewhere.
SE has a major erosion problem which will make construction expensive. SE has a very low water table that's why they rely on tankers for water.
SE market is relatively small. Proof? Igbos are scattered everywhere and need other markets to make money.
SE has no train routes which will hinder commerce.
I can go on and on.
The truth of the matter is that SE is very vulnerable economically, politically and strategically. Until igbos go back home and start building instead of behaving like IDPs, you lot will remain forever weak and vulnerable. I mean, see how FG is dealing with IPOB! There is no fear because they know you lot are weak and trapped!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Admissionclass: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
aztec:
You guys should keep living in denial. Please what direct access to the sea does SE have? Maybe I am looking at another map of Nigeria. SE HAS NO DIRECT ACCESS TO THE SEA!!! The OP talked about the ship that was tugged to Onitsha. Please from where did the ship come from? Is it not Onne in PortHarcourt? Is PH now SE? Stop living in denial.
SE land is generally poor for agriculture! What major CASH CROP comes from SE? Cocoa? cashew? sesame seed? shea nut? ginger? coffee? None of them is grown in any commercial quantity in SE.
SE has limited natural resources! Even the coal from SE is seen as lower quality based on quality you can find elsewhere.
SE has a major erosion problem which will make construction expensive. SE has a very low water table that's why they rely on tankers for water.
SE market is relatively small. Proof? Igbos are scattered everywhere and need other markets to make money.
SE has no train routes which will hinder commerce.
I can go on and on.
The truth of the matter is that SE is very vulnerable economically, politically and strategically. Until igbos go back home and start building instead of behaving like IDPs, you lot will remain forever weak and vulnerable. I mean, see how FG is dealing with IPOB! There is no fear because they know you lot are weak and trapped!

Crying more than the bereaved ..oga face your region average african..are there not countries worse than that ..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by RobbStark(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:
) we are not landlocked

Risk of war

Foriegn exchange

God bless Alaigbo

God bless biafra.

It's good that you call people of the South South minorities, but you flat.heads can never say a word about your so called Biafra without involving the South South.

Why cant you people carve your Biafra and include the South West in it.

Oh I get it, they to don't want to have anything to do with you people

6 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
RobbStark:

It's good that you call people of the South South minorities, but you flat.heads can never say a word about your so called Biafra without involving the South South.

Are you okay?

Which West

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Dedetwo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:
) we are not landlocked

Risk of war

Foriegn exchange
The fastest growing economies in Africa do not have one drop of oil in their land.we still even boast of one of The largest gas reserves In Africa in our 5 states alone. but I subscribe more to a manufacturing economy that gas it's even a good thing we dobt have oil .

God bless Alaigbo

God bless biafra.

You are being economical with only five (5) reasons. Some of them cannot possible think to commit suicide. I shall live happily with certain minorities in south-south though. In addition, the north cannot dream of war with Republic of Igbo land. Again, Igbo land is not limited to Five (5) states in Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Minsk24: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

GBAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Minsk24: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
RobbStark:

Abeg go siddon... Nobody follow u talk.. The OP clearly stated the SE can Survive without the SS.... Wetin com be your own?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Area4Area: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
kingzizzy:

Biafran agitators want referendum to be given by who?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by RobbStark(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Minsk24:

Abeg go siddon... Nobody follow u talk.. The OP clearly stated the SE can Survive without the SS.... Wetin com be your own?.

I Sidon dey type this.
Pls take note

For biafra to make any head way, the SS will say so, until then, continue to live in that illusion of yours.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by sageb: 4:47am On Aug 25, 2020
Why are you Igbos always attaching yourself to SS. We have no association with these bunch of delusional Igbos from potopoto land.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by helinues: 4:50am On Aug 25, 2020
Is this the right time for all this?

1 Like

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Minsk24: 5:14am On Aug 25, 2020
RobbStark:

I Sidon dey type this.
Pls take note

For biafra to make any head way, the SS will say so, until then, continue to live in that illusion of yours.

Thats pure common sense my brother.. Biafra cannot exist without the SS in agreement... Geez omo any blockade will be dangerous to our existence...

1 Like

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by helinues: 5:17am On Aug 25, 2020
RobbStark:

I take God beg you, don't say that again..

Include SW with which people?

If na play make you stop am oo.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Minsk24: 5:18am On Aug 25, 2020
sageb:
Why are you Igbos always attaching yourself to SS. We have no association with these bunch of delusional Igbos from potopoto land.
Lol anytime i hear SS person bad mouthing igbos, e do me make i give u hot knock... Mumu... My happiness be say in reality, SS and SE coexist well... We have so much in common, if u like rant all u like on nairaland... Igbo's and the SS region have bn coexisting peacefully and will continue that way. Go and hug transformer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Uchek(m): 5:26am On Aug 25, 2020
Totally agree

Igbochief001:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by RobbStark(m): 6:23am On Aug 25, 2020
helinues:

Na play no vex too much abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by sageb: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2020
What you displayed@minsk24 is a typical attitude of a delusional ipob so i am not surprised. We have said it several times that we don't have any association with Igbos. Stop this nonsense attachment to us rather you should go and meet your masters the fulanis who used and dump you guys. Kingsley moghalo once said "Igbos should stop ethnic noise making"

4 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by ipodstinks: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2020
SE is not land locked indeed. Is like this one does not know what land locked means.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by NaMe4: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2020
helinues:

Do you know since how many years AD that Igbos have been in Lagos? That side is Igbo Land too o! Just wait for the revised map. lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by Commonsense99: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2020
cheesy
If you guys really hate igbos why are you afraid of what might become of their fate? Why not allow them to go and surfer in their land locked Biafra?
When you can't let go of what you hate, Can't you see that your problems are just envy?
Those who are shouting land locked doesn't know the geography of SE, you certainly haven't been to a place called Azumini, so keep it up, we like our landlocked Biafra as it is.
It still baffles me on how people pretend to be comfortable in this obviously failed state called Nigg@ area.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Realistic Reasons Igbos Don't Need Southsouth Minorities To Survive In Biafra by tamdun: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Are you okay?

Which West
The one ojukwu tried to take by force by invading ore in ondo state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have The Igbos Accidentally Taken Yoruba Slot? / See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) / Amaechi Declares Presidential Ambition, Runs Round The Stadium To Show Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.