Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM (36006 Views)

Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by nairavsdollars(f): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Yinka Odumakin, National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere has hailed the leadership of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) for withdrawing the invitation of Governor Nasir El- Rufai of Kaduna state as one of the speakers at its forthcoming 2020 Annual General Meeting.

Odumakin in his latest article titled ‘ El- Rufai and The Wages Of Sin’ said like the NBA, no decent Nigerian should give El-Rufai any platform to speak to Nigerians.

He wrote “The NBA has continued what I advocated that Nigerians to continue to do when the late Kashamu peers wanted to shut former President Olusegun Obasanjo up for grafting the proper epithet for the late serial fraud. Boko Haram can invite El-Rufai for their session but let no decent Nigerians give him their platforms”.

El-Rufai was one of the fresh blood President Obasanjo injected into governance in his time. He showed some zeal in restoring Abuja master plan but his activities were trailed with extreme wickedness”.

“I met him on the net in 2010 when former President Yar’adua fell ill and the cabal around him started monkey business with Nigerians..We started a pressure group of 12 Nigerians which blossomed to 54”.

The online movement later became a real organization at a meeting called by Pastor Tunde Bakare.The Save Nigeria Group engaged the cabal until the National Assembly used the doctrine of necessity to enthrone Dr Goodluck Jonathan as President”.

“I saw how efficient El-Rufai could be while working with him online.There was no airspace he could not enter to get information. The day they were bringing Yar’adua to Nigeria, he was downloading every move of the plane to me.

But it was in that process that I saw how widely ambitious he could be”.

I cannot forget the day Jonathan was made President and he came to Pastor Bakare room at Transcorp.He wanted a list forwarded to the President of about 3 names from which he could pick a vice-President.His name was on the list with highest points”.

“I forgot I have seen him twice in UAE before.The first time was when I attended his 50th birthday.The second was when he solicited a meeting of SNG leadership through me.Pastor Bakare was reluctant at attending but succumbed to pressure from Mr Jimi Agbaje who was the first to become the first adversary of El-Rufai and his partner ,Jimi Lawal.I saw they were not for any great good at the UAE meeting !

“Thereafter came the 2011 elections during which Major General Muhammadu Buhari picked Pastor Bakare as his running’ mate and me as his spokesman.El-Rufai was by the sides of Pastor but throwing bomb at Buhari as “corrupt and unelectable”

“By 2015 he turned around a Buhari supporter and had abandoned his 2011 pipedream of running for President on Labour Party opportunistically using the SNG as a launchpad”.

He became one of the members of the CPC merger committee for CPC towards the APC,I was named a member without anybody discussing with me.i took a trip to Abuja to explain to other members that I was done with the CPC experiment and I was not going to participate in APC”.

“I met El-Rufai and Hadiza Bala-Usman at 3G office and returned to Lagos.

Some weeks after this encounter,I met EL-Rufai at Abuja Airport as we were both traveling to London on British Airways,I saw him and Dr Kayode Fayemi at the lounge and greeted them but EL-Rufai did not answer”.

“As God would always show his sense of humor,we were assigned next seats to each other and we we didn’t exchange a word till we got to London .I was not surprised a year after that he started giving testimony as a Governor about how he started befriending killers and paying them compensations”.

https://www.independent.ng/boko-haram-can-invite-el-rufai-to-their-agm-odumakin/

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Karlifate: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Shots fired by Yinka Odumakin, MURIC over to you.

Thereafter came 2011 elections during which Major General Muhammadu Buhari as his running mate and me his spokesman. El rufai was by the sides of the pastor but throwing bomb at Buhari as corrupt and unelectable.

By 2015 he turned around a Buhari supported and abandoned his 2011 pipedream of President under Labour Party opportunistically using the SNG as a launchpad.
In summary:
No permanent friend
No permanent foe
Only permanent interests.

I was not surprised a year after he started giving testimonies as a Governor about how he started befriending killers and paying them compensations.
Dr Obadiah Mailafia's interview comes to mind.

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by baliyubla: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
it’s been confirmed, Hell Rufai is the Boko Commander Dr. Mailafia was referring to.

290 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by RuddyFusion(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
And when will that AGM be? We want to know his contribution

15 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by MalcoImX: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Because El-Rufai is not a Nigerian abi?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by IamWonderful: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sure, he will oblige, he is the governor commanding officer

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by olaboy33(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Odumakin has said a lot here.

El-rufai had better thread with caution.

A good name is better than gold and diamond.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Racoon(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
".....He started giving testimony as a Governor about how he started befriending killers and paying them compensations”
Imagine all these revelations are true.Then it simply means that El Rufai is truly a dangerous man.MURIC what say ya.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by jericco1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
They don't need to because he is a majority shareholder over there.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by BrickDevo: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Don't pray for this country pray for yourself!
Don't ever hope on this country, hope on yourself!
Don't ever believe in this country, Believe in yourself.

This country is beyond Redemption! Even God himself have given up on Nigeria, so save yourself the stress and pray for yourself.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by 1OnlyHope: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Too bad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
As God would always show his sense of humor,we were assigned next seats to each other and we we didn’t exchange a word till we got to London.
This shows both of you have never ever been friends prior now.
Reasonable people will wait to hear from both sides before jumping like kangaroos.
Arms folded.........

A better Nigeria is all we want!

contigiency:
Odumakin is a useless fool. He is one of those stupid elders who grew up and enjoyed a united Nigeria where religion and ethnicity were not emphasized. But today, he stupidly doesn't care about the unity and future of the country. That's why him and his co conspirators are anxious at promoting disunity, religious prejudice and ethnic jingoism. Once again, he is a useless and stupid fool.

GboyegaD:
Disappointed this is coming from a supposed elder statesman.
This is nothing but the truth.
But the TRUTH will always be bitter to swines,
Cos they never want to read the truth.
They detest it.

We Rise!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by femmyapson(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
this space is booked for righteousness89

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Omofloflo: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Odumakin is wickedd grin grin grin grin

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Nadaken: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Loll

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by donjazet(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
cheesy
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Omofloflo: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nadaken:
Loll

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by contigiency(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Odumakin is a useless fool. He is one of those stupid elders who grew up and enjoyed a united Nigeria where religion and ethnicity were not emphasized. But today, he stupidly doesn't care about the unity and future of the country. That's why him and his co conspirators are anxious at promoting disunity, religious prejudice and ethnic jingoism. Once again, he is a useless and stupid fool.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by pat077: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Myetti Allah should invite him

15 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Odumakin, let's wait for Rufai's rejoinder,
Then we'll take it from there.
God bless Nigeria.

Azmanaty:
They should invite Hell Rufai and Bubu the lifeless vegetable.

can supply them rotten suya at the meeting.

Attention seeking kiddo, is dat all too?

Y'all should know by now that dem MANNA is unprovokable, no matter what Incoherent gibberish Y'all type!

Check our Profile pic, and you get to understand dem MANNA more kid bro.

UNFUCKWITHABLE, that is who we are, ask your retired senior wailers about us!
Na dem tire las las! tongue tongue
3 of them have even turned to business partners now,
dem happy die!
Those are your elder ones o, family men, who come be u kiddo? cheesy
U go soon wise like dem before 2023.

@topic, a better Nigeria is all we want.
We thank our darling Bubu for all the gigantic projects going on all over the federation.
God bless our darling nation. wink

8 Likes 4 Shares

Cc
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by EmptyGarden(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Apt.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by ForeThinker: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Send it to him
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Lamasta(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is becoming interesting by the day grin

Yemi Odunmakin should just stop all this unnecessary jab that will lead nowhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by ucheoluwa(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Oga this is too.much for hell rufai na lol

10 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Ruggedniggaone: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
senseless statement from odumakin he doesn't need to vomit such gibberish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by GboyegaD(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Disappointed this is coming from a supposed elder statesman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Okemmuo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Gbas gbos

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha / BBNaija: Fani-Kayode Blasts MURIC For Demanding A Ban On Reality TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.