Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Help....my Life Is On The Line - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help....my Life Is On The Line (279 Views)

23-years-old Lady Bags 3 Degrees Despite Welcoming A Set Of Twins Along The Line / What I Did To Help My Child Improve In Maths / Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help....my Life Is On The Line by BrightestFuture: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Good day everyone! Am a Waec student and i am currently writing it. But the main issue is, i can't assimilate again. Like, my brain is saturated. Nothing seems to enter again. What do i do?? I have biology, english, geography, physics, and agric this week but i am still on biology. Please your advice is needed
Re: Help....my Life Is On The Line by SpecTTraP: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
God will help you. Stay focused and read more seriously. Goodluck in your exams.
Re: Help....my Life Is On The Line by BrightestFuture: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
SpecTTraP:
God will help you. Stay focused and read more seriously. Goodluck in your exams.
sighs....amen.
Re: Help....my Life Is On The Line by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Calm down.
Re: Help....my Life Is On The Line by Ujawissy: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
BrightestFuture:
Good day everyone! Am a Waec student and i am currently writing it. But the main issue is, i can't assimilate again. Like, my brain is saturated. Nothing seems to enter again. What do i do?? I have biology, english, geography, physics, and agric this week but i am still on biology. Please your advice is needed
Quit Nairaland, pray and believe with God all things are possible including "Success " in your examination
Re: Help....my Life Is On The Line by Karlifate: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
BrightestFuture, calm down.

Remove all distractions & focus on your forthcoming examinations with positive attitude.

It is well with you.
Re: Help....my Life Is On The Line by kane10(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Get a spare time... Listen to loud music, dance and sing along.. After that you will feel better.... Then go back to reading
Re: Help....my Life Is On The Line by sirqeeboi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
I stop reading books like maximum of two weeks to exam except going through what I have read..when you try to read new things u Avent read before it does affect the brain expecially during exam period.
Anything way I no know and something way lecturer teaches a week to exam ..even if na 50 mark I no dey do am.

1 Like

Re: Help....my Life Is On The Line by MalaikaEH(f): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
OP,
from your explanations, I don't see how your life is on the line. I advise you to stop playing with your life. WASSCE is not a do or die affair. Just pray, do your best by reading and writing the exams, and leave the rest for God.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Lifts Suspension On Printing Admission Letters, Others / Payment Of Minimum Wage To Academic Staff Union: Nans Jcc Appreciate Sanwo / Pls Help, It's Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.