Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,779 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway (57664 Views)

Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar / El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz / El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by millionboi2: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
trippy:
All the copy and paste bloggers, the rumor of the death has been debunked by El rufai's son. The aide and the person With him are in stable condition.
And to those celebrating, I hope death is inevitable in your family
was later confirmed dead
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Patrioticman007(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
mamaafrik:
Can we call it Karma..............,this is to all lying and pretending to care but stylishly support Elrufai over his heinous crimes,i remember telling some folks that he and his family will experience the same sorrow of the Southern Kaduna people if he is a culprit.
This man never knew he will be history,such is life.
But more is yet to come amongst perpetrators of evil if the most high lives in the high throne.
God is hearing the cry of his people.

I na so them go they go one by one if you refuse to stop killing people and to the fools doubting

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/24/breaking-governor-el-rufai%E2%80%99s-aide-dies-accident-abuja-kaduna-highway

Tell us the Karma that happened to the Jews who murdered your god on the cross.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Protein0: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2020

Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by mukthar2000(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
El - Rufai’s they there?

Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
trippy:
All the copy and paste bloggers, the rumor of the death has been debunked by El rufai's son. The aide and the person With him are in stable condition.
And to those celebrating, I hope death is inevitable in your family

Who is d dead guy in d pix and who was d car with that plate number as at d time of d incident?
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by U09ce: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Alhamdulillah. He's alive, and responding to treatment. SR and senseless journalism are 5&6

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Kingrefreshed: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
fergie001:

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/24/breaking-governor-el-rufai%E2%80%99s-aide-dies-accident-abuja-kaduna-highway]SaharaReporters [/url]

People should run away from that man Called HELL RUFAI!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Akpacha(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
I wish the devil was in that vehicle! He doesn't deserve to see tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by mo15(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
RIP Allahu akbar kullu nafsun zaikatul mautu cry

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by luluman: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
ExBanker:
Was he going to protest NBA too?

To give RIP to El Rufai and his goons is hard aswear
Honestly !
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by luluman: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
sacajawea:
One by one...

Complete the rest
dem go dey go

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
We are nothing but pencil in the hands of our creator...... (Adewale Productions)
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
We are nothing but pencil in the hands of our creator...... (Adewale Productions)

Rest in peace to the death.....
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Superjazz: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
OMG...may his soul rest in peace
He is among those that support the senseless killings of christians in southern kaduna.may he rest in pisses

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Bimpe29: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
I wish them a quick recovery.

Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by segebase(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
at least he no die from covid
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Superjazz: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Tell us the Karma that happened to the Jews who murdered your god on the cross.
Which is more a religion of peace
Christianity or Islam cheesy
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by abduljabbar4(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Abouwaza:
No remorse from this side man

We don't need you infidile remorse�
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by QuotaSystem: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hafiz is alive.

Stop spreading fake news.
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Pearly255(f): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
RIP
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
abduljabbar4:

We don't need you infidile remorse�
That must have really got to you
Take heart
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Roozzaay(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Some of these commentators be like they going to be here forever.... Pathetic

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Shedrack777: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Heya
which one be heya? i command you to type rest in piss now in the name of amadioha
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by abduljabbar4(m): 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Abouwaza:

That must have really got to you
Take heart

Thanks
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Beetobee(f): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
mamaafrik:
Can we call it Karma..............,this is to all lying and pretending to care but stylishly support Elrufai over his heinous crimes,i remember telling some folks that he and his family will experience the same sorrow of the Southern Kaduna people if he is a culprit.
This man never knew he will be history,such is life.
But more is yet to come amongst perpetrators of evil if the most high lives in the high throne.
God is hearing the cry of his people.

I na so them go they go one by one if you refuse to stop killing people and to the fools doubting

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/24/breaking-governor-el-rufai%E2%80%99s-aide-dies-accident-abuja-kaduna-highway

Be careful how you talk, you don't know how your own end will be. Nobody knows the future!
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by lereinter(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Even elrufia isn't touched
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by shadeze: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Should I say RIP? I will wait until I get his full details and his position on the massacres happening in southern kaduna
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Drizzy5001(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Overspeeding is bad... Drive moderately. Rip
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by AMvanquish: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fake news. He is alive and in the hospital recuperating.. Sahara reporters quick to report someone dead. Don't these journalists have a code of ethics. This is really despicable.

OP and Nairaland mods should do the needful.
Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by adecz: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
sad

I can confirm that he survived the
accident & is currently responding
positively to treatment.....

Sorry to disappoint the 'Obote' men
who wish Ill to our able governor..

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway by seanery: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tramadol at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.