Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters (24875 Views)

Plateau Assembly Asks Residents To Take Up Arms, Defend Themselves / Ohanaeze General Assembly Asks Buhari To Consider Igbo For IGP / Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by datola: 6:02am On Aug 25, 2020
Another headache for Ambode.
Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2020
Sanwo-olu may have resisted demands to fund bullion vans to fund Edo and Ondo elections. The man is scared that EFCC might come after him afterall we all heard how Akpabio will direct people to commit fraud while he will avoid signing. If you know ...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by DamnNiggar: 6:15am On Aug 25, 2020
Dammnnn Niggarrr isoright
Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 25, 2020
post=93194236:

We will patiently be waiting to hear from Sanwo-olu and any other person that know about these 3 helicopters.

No more impunity in our land.
A new sherif is in town.

Nigeria must be great again.

Which sherrif? The one his wife's aide can steal N3billion and clean mouth? Or the one under whose watch NDDC officials stole N81billion and nothing happened. Keep deceiving yourself.with N30k stipend and be praising him while poverty is staring you in the face.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2020
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by DaBillionnaire: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2020
post=93194236:

We will patiently be waiting to hear from Sanwo-olu and any other person that know about these 3 helicopters.

No more impunity in our land.
A new sherif is in town.

Nigeria must be great again.

Try to make your comments more realistic and sincere, it costs you nothing bro. My 100cent grin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by Olami7777: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2020
The house should just ask Jagaban direct

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by Clothingonline9(m): 6:31am On Aug 25, 2020
Affordable men clothing and Accessories quality Europe brands payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch available
Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by bangging(m): 6:55am On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by lomprico(m): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2020
wash!
make e be like say dem dey accountable.
Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by lomprico(m): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2020
Olami7777:
The house should just ask Jagaban direct

abi na jagaban dey ask sonwolu tru the assembly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by Allsome: 7:01am On Aug 25, 2020
If I were sanwo olu, I'd simply tell them my government did not buy any helicopter and I didn't inherit any so I don't know what they are talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2020
Felixalex:
If he no account wetin go happen?

Nigerian politics is funny, nobody takes senate, reps, states house of assembly etc seriously... Though they come up with reasonable probs but they hardly exercise their powers on anybody found wanting, so at the end of the day it's all beautiful nonsense...

Mr. Governor can choose not to even respond to them and nothing will happen, if some people come up with impeachment, factions would automatically be created in the house.... Las las these so called lawmakers are just there to fill their pockets
Eggxactly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by combatant2015: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2020
perhaps snakes have swallowed them as usual ;Dperhaps snakes have swallowed them as usual
Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by francisbarrack(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2020
osun own too is no where to b found.. awon scammer

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by Badonasty(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Lol...I thought the assembly was in his pocket

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by lawalmovichhhh: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2020
see Dem....dey re even scared to say it out.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by popez: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Tinubu has cornered them as usual

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by wamide042(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2020
I think i saw two at Bourdilon ikoyi, that Government house where bullion van Entered during Election..
Then the remaining one is shuffling between Edo and Ondo for the Elections coming up there..

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by thundafire: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Bourdillion landlord get one already

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by AngelicBeing: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Shellsploit:
Make dem check government house. E fit dey ontop helipad or dem fit don scrap am for parts at owode onirin.

Lalasticlala sef.
Like seriously, scrap the parts, what kind of nonsense is this going on in Nigeria shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by thundafire: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2020
Deadratgrill:
Abi Covik birus wan kill the useless nl mod that banned me and removed my comment .
This is ur dp here, the useless mod
na so dey ban me because of a certain deadmeat

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by Ngozioma(m): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Tinubu is too early to start trying Sanwo-olu, allow him to perform his duty in peace. Since Sanwolo assumed office, Tinubu had never given him free hand to govern Lagos, is Tinubu a monitoring spirit?? Sanwo-olu never had peace of mind, just because of one man posing as godfather of South West.

"Otoge" loading lipsrsealed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by know: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2020
When you see news like this, you should know a war is gradually brewing between Bourdilion and Alausa. Left to be seen what this outcome will be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by oluwaahmed: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2020
Make una go check for tinubu backyard, e go dey der.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by Halexgos3(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Story for the Gods
Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by Amarachi2018: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2020
In a viral video, some newly recruited female soldiers have warned civilians not to cross their path or else they will be dealt with ruthlessly,

Describing them as useless and hopeless.
Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CplIlKm8844
Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by anonimi: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2020
ednut1:
Nigerians are very docile. We have been raped to submission. The helicopter was never used to airlift any patient before it vanished

The helicopters are inside the Bourdillon bullion vans. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170824_24938f0b39964278bb4b110202496839_jpeg_jpeg5bda7426d8230dd9e626a7234bd34431

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by anonimi: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters by AroleOduduwa2: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2020
Seem like Sanwo Olu has stepped on someone’s toe. I pray he doesn’t go the Ambode route for him, unfortunately no one has the structure to fight Asiwaju in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Collects N750m Monthly As Security Vote ― Ajayi / Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy / Sir Friday Nwosu Dies At 63

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.