Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo (2207 Views)

How Nigerian Troops Kill Unarmed South-east Residents And Label Them IPOB / See How Soldiers Started Shooting At Unarmed Civilians At Lekki Toll Gate / If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by topboss: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
BUHARI SENT DSS, POLICE AND MILITARY TO KILL UNARMED PEOPLE TAGGED IPOB IN THE CHURCH, BUT GIVING BOKO HARAM MEMBERS THAT KILL TILL TOMORROW VIP TREATMENT.

BOKO HARAM HAVE EVEN BE RECRUITED INTO ALL LEVEL OF SECURITY OPERATIVES IN THE COUNTRY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by topboss: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
MEANWHILE, ON SUNDAY THESE BOYS WERE GUNNED DOWN BY DSS, FOR CONGREGATING IN THE CHURCH AT ENUGU.

THEY KILLED THESE INNOCENT BOYS, WITHOUT THEM COMMITING ANY CRIME.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by yarimo(m): 1:28am On Aug 25, 2020
topboss:
MEANWHILE, ON SUNDAY THESE BOYS WERE GUNNED DOWN BY DSS, FOR CONGREGATING IN THE CHURCH AT ENUGU.

THEY KILLED THESE INNOCENT BOYS, WITHOUT THEM COMMITING ANY CRIME.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by Yankee101: 2:53am On Aug 25, 2020
This is heavy

He even sews asoebi for Bokoharam, chei!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by stevnwigw1: 3:56am On Aug 25, 2020
One day all hidden things will be revealed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by IamWonderful: 4:41am On Aug 25, 2020
You can compare Boko Haram and IPOB, although both are terrorist groups, IpoB members are self-made delusionists why most of the Boko Haram fighters are victims of coercion and threat, they don't wish to join but we're forced, that is why US joined their rehabilitation program, why IPOB is self-inflicted delusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by hammer8: 5:07am On Aug 25, 2020
[s]
IamWonderful:
You can compare Boko Haram and IPOB, although both are terrorist groups, IpoB members are self-made delusionists why most of the Boko Haram fighters are victims of coercion and threat, they don't wish to join but we're forced, that is why US joined their rehabilitation program, why IPOB is self-inflicted delusion
[/s]
IPOB are not terrorist they are separatist.

Illiteracy is a disease.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 25, 2020
That's how we roll
Fvcking corntree we found ourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Don't worry one day it shall get to you
One forced Boko will sure locate and find you and your family someday

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by Uchek(m): 5:24am On Aug 25, 2020
I know blame you. I blame One Nigeria. Everything that has a beginning surely has an end.

IamWonderful:

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by legitnow: 6:41am On Aug 25, 2020
It will never be well with NIGERIA

The blood of all these innocent boys murdered will continue to cry for vengence.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by SouthNigerian: 6:52am On Aug 25, 2020
That's how star do . shey buhari no be starboy again?
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by goodnessme1(f): 6:55am On Aug 25, 2020
yarimo:
grin grin
The joy of every yoruba and hausafulanis man is to see Igbo youths killed.

Enjoy while it last.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by Muna4real(f): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:

Is this what you will tell those whose family members died as a result of Boko Haram attacks? Just look at the trash you typed up there. If your mother was beheaded by Boko Haram, will you care if they were forced into the group or not?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by IamWonderful: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2020
Abouwaza:

Don't worry one day it shall get to you
One forced Boko will sure locate and find you and your family someday
Open your mouth say anything you want for you and your family members, for me and my family members we shall continue to dwell in more wealth, peace and unlimited prosperity.

Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: 14:29A Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number.........
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by IamWonderful: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2020
Muna4real:

Is this what you will tell those whose family members died as a result of Boko Haram attacks? Just look at the trash you typed up there. If your mother was beheaded by Boko Haram, will you care if they were forced into the group or not?
Was your mother decapitated by Boko Haram? Bros Lick your wound, I don't sympathize with self-inflicted injuries, no emotional blackmail
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Open your mouth say anything you want for you and your family members, for me and my family members we shall continue to dwell in more wealth, peace and unlimited prosperity.

Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: 14:29A Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number.........
Lol you want your family to continue to dwell in piss but you are glad some famz lost innocent souls to scavengers
Your God must be stupid to accept those prayers
Continue disgracing your family up and down on NL

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by IamWonderful: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2020
Abouwaza:

Lol you want your family to continue to dwell in piss but you are glad some famz lost innocent souls to scavengers
You own your mouth, if it is piss you want to your family say it, I am less concern
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by topboss: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:

U never make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by kingzizzy: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:

Oh I see. So someone forced Boko haram members to take up guns and kill people?

But IPOB that doesnt have catapult are self delusionists because they want an independent country of their own away from your failed Nigeria?

Nigerians are really funny. This is the only country where armed killers are shown sympathy while unarmed people are declared terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by IamWonderful: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2020
kingzizzy:

Oh I see. So someone forced Boko haram members to take up guns and kill people?

But IPOB that doesnt have catapult are self delusionists because they want an independent country of their own away from your failed Nigeria?

Nigerians are really funny. This is the only country where armed killers are shown sympathy while unarmed people are declared terrorists.
Please don't misquote me, what I said is that most (not all) Boko Haram fighters were kidnapped and forced to join the group, and why I am against IPOB why will they engage in self-annihilation when IPOB have been proscribed and outlawed,they should another name or entity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by kingzizzy: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Please don't misquote me, what I said is that most (not all) Boko Haram fighters were kidnapped and forced to join the group, and why I am against IPOB why will they engage in self-annihilation when IPOB have been proscribed and outlawed,they should another name or entity

Yeah, IPOB was procribed and declared a terrorist group, the only time in my life I ever heard that an unarmed group can be declared terrorists. That proscription does not deny their basic fundamental human rights to peaceful assembly. How can people still be shot in this day and age just for gathering somewhere? Proscription dies not give anyone the right to just go about shooting unarmed people
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by adadike(f): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Abouwaza:

that his god is surely the one and only blood thirsty God in the 21st century. Ogbu ara obara one of Saudi Arabia
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:

Una Don dey defend Boko Haram
Fulani man!
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by bularuz(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:

Seems you are afraid of those you defend
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by IamWonderful: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2020
bularuz:

Seems you are afraid of those you defend
Afraid? I am blessed beyond been cursed unless there isn't a mighty GOD in heaven, I am just telling him, he shouldn't cause more calamities for his family more than they can bear with his uncouth mouth
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by IamWonderful: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Una Don dey defend Boko Haram Fulani man!
US that is rehabilitating them are they also fulani?
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by IamWonderful: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2020
kingzizzy:

Yeah, IPOB was procribed and declared a terrorist group, the only time in my life I ever heard that an unarmed group can be declared terrorists. That proscription does not deny their basic fundamental human rights to peaceful assembly. How can people still be shot in this day and age just for gathering somewhere? Proscription dies not give anyone the right to just go about shooting unarmed people
According to the video I watch and multiple sources, IPOB were holding sticks in which they use to beat two policemen to death, what about the families of those that died if you are a situation where as you can say yourself or beaten to death, which one will you choose?
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by kingzizzy: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
According to the video I watch and multiple sources, IPOB were holding sticks in which they use to beat two policemen to death, what about the families of those that died if you are a situation where as you can say yourself or beaten to death, which one will you choose?

Even you would hold a stick and beat them to death if it had been your own unarmed brother who was shot to death for no just cause
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by bularuz(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Afraid? I am blessed beyond been cursed unless there isn't a mighty GOD in heaven, I am just telling him, he shouldn't cause more calamities for his family more than they can bear with his uncouth mouth

Yet you defend those who kill and steal and your expect God's protection? Remember what goes around comes around
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by hammer8: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:

Wat were DSS, Police and Army doing shooting at them first?

Wat were they doing there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Sue God To Court, And See The Judgement Of The Judge. / Lagos: Manchester United Legend Patrice Evra Visits Oshodi (video) / Denorah Daniel's Murder, Nigeria Can't Divide Becuase of Fanatics, Igbos Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.