Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State (29271 Views)

Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2020
Cmanforall:
This minister of state for education is being more active in the news than the minister.
Please, who is the current minister for education?
Adamu Adamu was appointed by Buhari to head Size Iyamu's campaign, so he's currently busy on how to retain APC in Edo state
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Rilwayne001: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2020
Anago55:
. Is that you?

Nahhh!!
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Shinyissy(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2020
Lovelypet28:
It will be suicidal if schools resume now. A word is enough for the wise.
keep quiet,what about market and church gathering?.....so tell us when it is safe to reopen schools Sir?
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by VicM6: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Baybii:
cheesy
Very good one. Let Nigerians stop deceiving ourselves, life has started in all aspects. There's nothing wrong in schools resuming now.
but i hear say coro don catch one waec student for Akwa Ibom.... wetin b d assurance say all d rest student's neva enter one chance.
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2020
Let them resume. Since sacrificing 2 percent is not so much the price they are willing to pay for resumption
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by pretydiva(f): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
There is no hope for the poor man in this country
Hmm. It's well
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2020
urchcoded:
telling someone to shut up when the person is spewing trash is one good thing I learnt from my father. Again, shut up.
Hope that father has shut his mouth up for having a disgraceful son with poo in his skull. grin
What a waste.
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Kenmatt(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2020
Mistakemaker:

They're talking about private universities here.. Federal universities will resume in next two years grin

There is no how private Universities will reopen and their counterpart in Unity Schools are shut.
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Orestino(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
JordanMichael:
Lie Click the link and read 4 yourself, I read the news yesterday.
say God
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Mistakemaker: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kenmatt:

There is no how private Universities will reopen and their counterpart in Unity Schools are shut.
Just watch out for it.. ASUU is still on strike
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by sulaak(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Olude193:
78 private Ke

.how many do we have in Nigeria

Nigeria has 262 public and private higher institutions, but majority of them are of very low quality.

https://www.webometrics.info/en/Africa/Nigeria
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Kenmatt(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Just watch out for it.. ASUU is still on strike

Except on ASUU strike basis. The bone of contention here is Cordiv-19
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Mistakemaker: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kenmatt:

Except on ASUU strike basis. The bone of contention here is Cordiv-19
You don't know what's going on, FG is using covid19 as excuse for FG schools and that's why they are saying private schools are ready
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by JordanMichael(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Orestino:

say God
E consign u
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by big7: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
post=93198010:
Keep safe and mask up guys

You no really know say you get problem.
embarassedft

1 Like

Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by SDEC: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
The Federal Government's indecisiveness towards reopening of schools is getting out of hand. It didn't take them months of stakeholders meetings to reach a decision to reopen local and international flights. A government that only responds where it benefits them. We don't have all the patience in the world when time is ticking and you impose age restrictions on job seekers. Please reopen our schools.

2 Likes

Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by yoursidenigga(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
I am just wondering why secondary school pupils in exam classes have resumed while full-grown men and women in the university still dey house. I just weak for our country lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by favourobazee: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
It's only God that can help us
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by AkwaIbomMan(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lovelypet28:
It will be suicidal if schools resume now. A word is enough for the wise.
your foolishness is legendary
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by AkwaIbomMan(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
VicM6:
but i hear say coro don catch one waec student for Akwa Ibom.... wetin b d assurance say all d rest student's neva enter one chance.
Udom is a bastard sadist.
COVID-19 is a scam in Akwa Ibom state
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by AkwaIbomMan(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Matrimonous:

Hope that father has shut his mouth up for having a disgraceful son with poo in his skull. grin
What a waste.
your foolishness is legendary.
Unfortunately that was only your opinion and your opinion is inconsequential
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by AkwaIbomMan(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
SDEC:
The Federal Government's indecisiveness towards reopening of schools is getting out of hand. It didn't take them months of stakeholders meetings to reach a decision to reopen local and international flights. A government that only responds where it benefits them. We don't have all the patience in the world when time is ticking and you impose age restrictions on job seekers. Please reopen our schools.
next time don't vote APC or any Northerner into power.
See what is now left of our education sector
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by AkwaIbomMann: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
udonmit
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
Keep spreading stupidity with different monikers.
Being in my shoes is a dream beyond your generations yet unborn.
I pity your kind.
Mtcheeeeeew.

I hope this goes well. It'll be impossible to avoid covid-19 risk should they resume at this time.

The emboldened was my statement you foolishly quoted without sense to prove how very wasteful your school fees were. If i were your parents i'll demand for a refund from all the schools you ever attanded.
I just brought it up so that everyone here will see the disgrace you are.
Sincerely i pity your parents unless this is a case of "like father like son". Rubbish.
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by AkwaIbomMan(m): 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
[s]
Matrimonous:

Keep spreading stupidity with different monikers.
Being in my shoes is a dream beyond your generations yet unborn.
I pity your kind.
Mtcheeeeeew.

I hope this goes well. It'll be impossible to avoid covid-19 risk should they resume at this time.

The emboldened was my statement you foolishly quoted without sense to prove how very wasteful your school fees were. If i were your parents i'll demand for a refund from all the schools you ever attanded.
I just brought it up so that everyone here will see the disgrace you are.
Sincerely i pity your parents unless this is a case of "like father like son". Rubbish.
[/s] that was why I said your opinion here is inconsequential, you're a small fry and even in your family your opinion isn't still needed because you're the black sheep of your family.
Fool
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
[s][/s] that was why I said your opinion here is inconsequential, you're a small fry and even in your family your opinion isn't still needed because you're the black sheep of your family.
Fool
You think it's everyone you meet on nairaland you are at liberty to insult out of your obvious mannerlessness and lack of home training?
Some people here can employ both your father and mother and feed your entire family forever.
Nonsense!!!
What a shame. If your mom sees this i wonder what she'll be thinking.
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by AkwaIbomMan(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Matrimonous:

You think it's everyone you meet on nairaland you are at liberty to insult out of your obvious mannerlessness and lack of home training?
Some people here can employ both your father and mother and feed your entire family forever.
Nonsense!!!
What a shame. If your mom sees this i wonder what she'll be thinking.
so is that why you're so desperate to employ people that is why you're begging to make people millionaire via your signature?
One million that your useless father couldn't even afford through out his pathetic life till he finally gave up the ghost.
Keep on scamming people on a faceless forum you pathetic fraudster.
Hopefully you'll meet your doom soon.
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
so is that why you're so desperate to employ people that is why you're begging to make people millionaire via your signature?
One million that your useless father couldn't even afford through out his pathetic life till he finally gave up the ghost.
Keep on scamming people on a faceless forum you pathetic fraudster.
Hopefully you'll meet your doom soon.
Sorry my father is still alive and has estates to his name.
I, his son, is also a very accomplished professional.
My threads have been there for over a month. If it was a scam those that responded would've returned to say it.
Curses on you if i see you in my email.
Your father must be like you, i guess.
What a waste of sperm grin
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by AkwaIbomMan(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
[s]
Matrimonous:

Sorry my father is still alive and has estates to his name.
I, his son, is also a very accomplished professional.
My threads have been there for over a month. If it was a scam those that responded would've returned to say it.
Curses on you if i see you in my email.
Your father must be like you, i guess.
What a waste of sperm grin
[/s] God punish you there you poverty stricked idiot.
Anyone can claim to be anything on a faceless forum, you're not the first neither would you be the last.
Accomplished professional my foot and you are against reopening of school which obviously means that you dropped out of the university either because your poor and irresponsible father couldn't afford the cheap fees or your rotten brain couldn't keep up with academic activities hence the poor grades and subsequent dismissal on poor academic performance.
Keep deceiving yourself and who will message a failure in life like you?
Your mates are jumping off into Lagos lagoon while others are taking snipers and I wonder why a hopeless bastard like you is still alive
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Sardauna24(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
spencekat:
Emeka Nwajiuba has been active as a minister.Where is the senior minister?
I agree with u on this,thats what keeping wondering me he is not active at all he is just warming the seat there..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs / Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work / Novena University Admissions In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.