Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State (29267 Views)

Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
[s][/s] God punish you there you poverty stricked idiot.
Anyone can claim to be anything on a faceless forum, you're not the first neither would you be the last.
Accomplished professional my foot and you are against reopening of school which obviously means that you dropped out of the university either because your poor and irresponsible father couldn't afford the cheap fees or your rotten brain couldn't keep up with academic activities hence the poor grades and subsequent dismissal on poor academic performance.
Keep deceiving yourself and who will message a failure in life like you?
Your mates are jumping off into Lagos lagoon while others are taking snipers and I wonder why a hopeless bastard like you is still alive
You are cursed obviously.
There are many who know me here and what i stand for.
All these baseless curses you are raining down on your fathe, mother and unfortunate siblings have no bearing on my person and personality. Reading through them only make me laugh at how pathetic human you are. I just pity you. You think it's everybody on nairaland that's at your level of failed state in life? I'm here to raise champions and with time they'll emerge. To your shame!!
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State by dasnan(m): 5:15am On Aug 26, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://punchng.com/78-private-varsities-ready-to-resume-fg/

Abeg open schools jare. Which kind wahala be dis sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs / Novena University Admissions In Delta State / Industrial Court Orders ASUU Back To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.